🗳️ SYS 4/26/21 Lords & Ladies SYS👑🗳️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Has anyone used a paid ticket and gotten a score under 40?
    Yes many many times
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Full transparency, yesterday when the game started I submitted two tickets and my scores came back with one high 40 and the other low 50. I thought yes my 30’s and low 40’s curse was over. Then I check my position and there were quite a few TB’s. First place doll had over 600 points in the first 30 minutes. I decided to use my purchased tickets to keep up. I submitted 7 looks. Looks 3-6 mid to high 50’s...yay me. Look 7 received a 60. Never had I received a 60 so quick. As you can imagine, my looks after that received 30. I contacted support and there response was this “ Each Look you submit will get paired up with other players' looks a set number of times before it expires. The time it takes for a look to expire depends on how many players are voting.” But never addressed why scores drop so low after a 60. Here are my looks. Do I believe they all deserved as high votes as they got? No! But neither do I believe that my low ones deserved to be so low especially when they were so high before. I just want votes to be fair all around and real. I chased kollections and purchased diamond items for this SYS and GLU does this to me and other dolls. I welcome any thoughts you have.

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @ArianaKKH we’re in the same group 💕😊 good luck and hope you do well !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My 2 tickets gonna stack soon 🥺 @KalindaKing  any news about this issue? I don’t want to lose my tickets time or tickets 🥺

Kinda glad its not just me with this issue 😫

Yes, but it’s so bad! 😣 sorry to hear that you also experiencing this issue, it hurts so much that I can’t play and I wanted TS skirt so much 😭
    iOS player 

Full transparency, yesterday when the game started I submitted two tickets and my scores came back with one high 40 and the other low 50. I thought yes my 30’s and low 40’s curse was over. Then I check my position and there were quite a few TB’s. First place doll had over 600 points in the first 30 minutes. I decided to use my purchased tickets to keep up. I submitted 7 looks. Looks 3-6 mid to high 50’s...yay me. Look 7 received a 60. Never had I received a 60 so quick. As you can imagine, my looks after that received 30. I contacted support and there response was this “ Each Look you submit will get paired up with other players' looks a set number of times before it expires. The time it takes for a look to expire depends on how many players are voting.” But never addressed why scores drop so low after a 60. Here are my looks. Do I believe they all deserved as high votes as they got? No! But neither do I believe that my low ones deserved to be so low especially when they were so high before. I just want votes to be fair all around and real. I chased kollections and purchased diamond items for this SYS and GLU does this to me and other dolls. I welcome any thoughts you have.

I personally think that your 33 is your best look lol 😀😀 
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    My 2 tickets gonna stack soon 🥺 @KalindaKing  any news about this issue? I don’t want to lose my tickets time or tickets 🥺

Kinda glad its not just me with this issue 😫

Yes, but it’s so bad! 😣 sorry to hear that you also experiencing this issue, it hurts so much that I can’t play and I wanted TS skirt so much 😭
    Yes it is and I’ve missed tickets now 😭 Hope we hear something soon.
    tortor said:

Thank you! Honestly it’s so discouraging. When I first started back in December I didn’t have many items and I’ve been building my kloset thinking I’ll have better scores. But nothing helps. 
    tortor said:

Thank you! Honestly it’s so discouraging. When I first started back in December I didn’t have many items and I’ve been building my kloset thinking I’ll have better scores. But nothing helps. 
    Wow your looks are amazing considering you only just started 😱😱😱 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

Guys is this off theme or something? I was hoping for at least a 30 or sth ☹️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    tortor said:
    tortor said:

Wow your looks are amazing considering you only just started 😱😱😱 
    Lol that tells you how much I’ve put into this game :(
    edited April 2021

I tried changing it up and well lol 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    This does hurt 😭 I stacked two tickets because I slept through one and my looks got a 37 and a 46... if only I had gotten that 37 higher I would’ve been fine

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Really didn’t think this was a bad look but okay 🥲
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I guess lucky 39 🥴 I won’t complain seeing how bad I have been doing I guess I should b lucky I even broke 30s 😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:

Aww, I think it's a great look.  I want to borrow it. The choice of gloves and necklace rally make the outfit.  Tell your Doll not to look so sad, she's beautiful and deserves more. Way more. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Highest ones so far 

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:

Aww, I think it's a great look.  I want to borrow it. The choice of gloves and necklace rally make the outfit.  Tell your Doll not to look so sad, she's beautiful and deserves more. Way more. 
    Thank you so much!! You’re so sweet, I really appreciate it ❤️
  • MaevekkhMaevekkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited April 2021
    It says something when I am in 2nd place but I don’t think I am going to win the last earnable for this SYS. Scores are just awful all around. What is going on with the VB! I haven’t even broke 45 😩 and I saw an outfit with Bermuda shorts and a tshirt win over an amazing look that was on theme 😳
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @AmyMimi happy to be in a group with a forum doll! Good luck 🥰
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    my major in college was english literature, so i love the book handheld

that’s for amateurs
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Looks 4-6 still scoring badly, I still don’t have the first earnable, it has never taken me 7 tickets to get the first earnable! Getting bored with this game 🥲
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Oh good, it's getting worse... 

If I'm missing the mark, PLEASE give me some criticism 😭 lol

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Well I was doing well. Such a dive in scores.  😭

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Looks 1-5
    That 29 for my first look really hurts me but happy for the others looks💫🙂

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

I just noticed @AmyMimi I think we are in the same group!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My first 40 score when SYS system doesn’t work well 😏🤦🏽‍♀️

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕