🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Anyone ever feel overwhelmed with the amount of tasks you’ve gotta do? But then on top of that you have to do the weekly tasks, work on your businesses, and date your partner (if you’re married)? Like I literally play every single day and I get like 3-4 tasks done in a day and it feels like it’s never ending 😭

Enjoy it while it lasts though because I assume i'm done every storyline as I haven't had a single tasks in months (other than the weekly quests and Simon's calls where you pick from 4 different gigs). It's insanely boring now just doing mainly reality shows for the events 😒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited April 2021
    My game right now lol @KalindaKing
    edit: I hope it’s gets fixed soon it worked fine like a 30minutes ago. I’m also using IPhone 12 Pro Max 

iOS player 

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Anyone ever feel overwhelmed with the amount of tasks you’ve gotta do? But then on top of that you have to do the weekly tasks, work on your businesses, and date your partner (if you’re married)? Like I literally play every single day and I get like 3-4 tasks done in a day and it feels like it’s never ending 😭

I really wish I didn't have to date my partner every single day to maintain the relationship.. make it twice or thrice a week.. like come on its so annoying and interferes with my completing the weekly and weekday events.. and what determines the time period of dates? Like its so random.. I hate going on 8h dates when I have other events to complete..
    I'd prefer it just once a week honestly. It's so overwhelming.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Guess where I stopped buying TT 🤷🏼‍♀️ + after update low scores

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

22/56 🤦‍♀️  This is not fun anymore 🥴
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

got some items i wanted / missed out on some i really wanted
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Quick update before the end of the day - it seems like there is an issue on iPhone 12 Pro Max on the latest mini update 11.11.1 and the team is working on a fix. I'm sorry some of you can't play right now and I'll let you know when there's news!
    Hi Kalinda,
    I’m on iOS, using a 12 Pro Max, I’ve been reopening the app since yesterday around 5pm eastern time. I also noticed the loading screen looks smaller in size - thank you for having the team look into this, will I be able to receive the sys tickets I missed out on?
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    My game since yesterday! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2021
    The team is working on it @kkhlucy. Kalinda posted about it last evening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Quick update before the end of the day - it seems like there is an issue on iPhone 12 Pro Max on the latest mini update 11.11.1 and the team is working on a fix. I'm sorry some of you can't play right now and I'll let you know when there's news!
    Will there be Compensation for the show your style because I’m gonna be pushed out of the gold group
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    @KalindaKing Do you have an estimate on when this will be fixed? I’ve already missed a bunch of SYS tickets and I missed a whole day of getting K-Stars - I get at least 30-40 a day between ads and Tapjoy. Any update would be greatly appreciated! 😊
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Already missed tickets 😔 havent been able to do my looks since 9am this morning. 
    I have lost a ticket too. If it’s not gonna be fixed now then probably I have no chances of win anything anymore 🥺  maybe only first earnable, also probably gonna lose my daily kstars and those 2 diamonds from sys. This is really  huge frustration 😔
    iOS player 

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Does anyone know if it matters what I choose? 😳 lol I don’t wanna upset either of them 💀
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No matter what you chose, you will be fine, everyone is happy about it.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I’m sorry for being annoying, but any news about problem with game in iPhone 12? @KalindaKing 🥺 
    iOS player 

So no news about the iPhone 12 problem? 🥴 Missed a whole day now, great.
    So no news about the iPhone 12 problem? 🥴 Missed a whole day now, great.
    Yes, it’s not fair 😭 sys, videos…most people doesn’t have this problem, but for me at least is a nightmare 😭
    iOS player 

• ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I wish we could get an update on the issue even just to know if it’s going to be today or not so I can stop checking.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Could these gloves be changed so we can use handhelds? 
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You might see the mini update on Android soon. Sorry, no news for iPhone 12 Pro Max yet!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I’ve noticed that in So Chic Hampton’s, a white bar appears every time you interact with a character:

Then it goes back to normal:

Can this be fixed?

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
    You might see the mini update on Android soon. Sorry, no news for iPhone 12 Pro Max yet!
    I can’t imagine how long it takes to fix these things but i hope you consider compensating us with the tickets we lost.    
    I can’t imagine how long it takes to fix these things but i hope you consider compensating us with the tickets we lost.    
    And we’re unable to complete the storyline, so we miss out on the prize at the end of the week. Please consider a solution for your active players!
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I know! That’s what I’m most upset about, I haven’t missed out on the prize for completing the storyline since it started! 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited April 2021
    katiaxo said:
    And we’re unable to complete the storyline, so we miss out on the prize at the end of the week. Please consider a solution for your active players!
    I believe other people have said that they've completed the weekly quest later than the end of the week and have received the prize once they've finished the storyline
    maggiey said:
    katiaxo said:
    I believe other people have said that they've completed the weekly quest later than the end of the week and have received the prize once they've finished the storyline
    Really?! I was under the impression you had 24 hours to complete each task - but if I can complete them later that makes me feel so much better haha. Thanks for the info!!☺️
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    The team is working on it @kkhlucy. Kalinda posted about it last evening.
    Thank you I only saw it after I posted it. It’s been almost 24 hours of not being able to play the game thi
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Will we receive tickets for the tickets we are currently missing out on due to the iPhone 12 Pro Max problem? 
    I really wanted to win some of the prizes but now I have missed so many tickets because the game won’t load. No chance now!
  • CereLovelyCereLovely Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Can we get more clothes, items, and storylines for our doll’s partner?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.