🗳️ SYS 4/26/21 Lords & Ladies SYS👑🗳️

Comments

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Looks 4-6. I’m actually doing well but I’m scared if
    my scores keep going up I’ll get 60 and then score 30’s for the remainder. That’s been happening to me every sys lately so I hope I stay ln the low 50’s or high 40’s this time🤷🏽‍♀️
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

tortor said:
    @e_corvo you are slaying it!!!

thank you for noticing me <3 got 51 for this look.
    it's sad that on theme looks getting low votes, and looks like my getting decent scores :|
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    islaeden said:
    e_corvo said:

is this a forum doll?
    That’s me! 
    so nice to be in the group with a forum doll! loved your looks <3
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
      I'm not saying that the scores are not fake because there are some weird suspicious things that happen sometimes, but there are other reasons that could justify the drop in scores.  I know when I am voting, there are many many times where there are two amazing looks because we've gotten so many amazing items this past year.  It's so hard to choose between them.  I'm sure others have a difficult time deciding, too.. Considering that we get a max of 60 votes, if we were put up against dolls of equal hotness, then that would make sense that we were only getting around 50% of the 60 votes... 

I also feel that there are probably people who vote for the off theme doll on purpose just to be boogers.. lol and there are probably people, too, that are just looking for items so they're just lying in bed or on the couch and are hitting whichever side takes less effort just to get to the next set of looks... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is just my observation of the voting booth, it may or may not be correct:  It seems that we get put up against 3 or 4 dolls total.. Because I know I've seen the same dolls several times in a session and they're always up against a different doll from what I can tell.  I just haven't figured out if it's 3 or 4... if it's 3 then that would be 20 votes between each set of dolls.  If it's 4, then that would be 15 votes per set. If it's the first vote between the two dolls, there would be no popular pick yet.  If your vote made the dolls tie, then there would be no popular pick... 

I could be wrong.. Who knows other than glu, but just wanted to give some food for thought about the process.  :)  
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@jwawawa i couldn't agree more!  sigh!!!  i feel you shouldn't have to need to buy tickets to get the earnables.

trendsetters.. that's another topic for another day.. SIGH!  lol 
    Addicted

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @ashleyl23 yeah that’s me ! 😊💕 Good luck and I hope you do well !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    The low scores suck, it’s happening to me too but I keep seeing people say there’s so many players in theme... that would explain the votes tbh. If most people are on theme, you’ll be up against others looking gorgeous as well so votes will be more split. We’re having so many sys now that themes are being recycled over and over so most people, even newer players have gowns and hairstyles now so it’s often hard to pick a best look in the voting booth. If we’re all getting 30s maybe we’re just up against each other and voters can’t decide as both dolls look great 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • HeyitsayeHeyitsaye Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    My score are awful😭 Is the same thing happening to anyone? 
  • eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

Scoring an average of 35, so just got the book. This is not my week. 😢 I guess the Lords doesn’t hasten their way to the courtyard for my dairy concoctions. 
    were in the same group!!! my dolls name is noelle. ur looks are so good, im sorry ure scoring so low 🥺

our group is really going at it lol
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
      I'm not saying that the scores are not fake because there are some weird suspicious things that happen sometimes, but there are other reasons that could justify the drop in scores.  I know when I am voting, there are many many times where there are two amazing looks because we've gotten so many amazing items this past year.  It's so hard to choose between them.  I'm sure others have a difficult time deciding, too.. Considering that we get a max of 60 votes, if we were put up against dolls of equal hotness, then that would make sense that we were only getting around 50% of the 60 votes... 

I also feel that there are probably people who vote for the off theme doll on purpose just to be boogers.. lol and there are probably people, too, that are just looking for items so they're just lying in bed or on the couch and are hitting whichever side takes less effort just to get to the next set of looks... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is just my observation of the voting booth, it may or may not be correct:  It seems that we get put up against 3 or 4 dolls total.. Because I know I've seen the same dolls several times in a session and they're always up against a different doll from what I can tell.  I just haven't figured out if it's 3 or 4... if it's 3 then that would be 20 votes between each set of dolls.  If it's 4, then that would be 15 votes per set. If it's the first vote between the two dolls, there would be no popular pick yet.  If your vote made the dolls tie, then there would be no popular pick... 

I could be wrong.. Who knows other than glu, but just wanted to give some food for thought about the process.  :)  
    I understand your points and they do make sense, but if this is the case then why haven’t SYS votes always been like this? The “rigged voting” only seemed to start when the new SYS system came in place which is why a lot of people think the voting is rigged because scores always seemed a lot fairer before. 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I just want to put it out there for anyone that needs to hear it that is upset their looks aren’t scoring well.. it’s not you, your look is probably beautiful and totally on theme, you just got unlucky with the votes this time my scores were terrible the whole time during 80’s sys.. now they’re good and I don’t even have much options for this theme, don’t take it personally because the voting is just off full stop.. ps wait for my 60 curse coming up soon 😂
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    my highest in this sys so far. If you voted for me thank you dolls ❤
    @HJLeonie, like i said.. I'm not saying they're not rigged.. they could be for all i know... i'm just trying to broaden the picture a little. I actually remember the topic of lower scores really starting to come up around July of last year after the Kimiversary event.. I figured that during that sale event, most people really added to their closets and the competition has just become more fierce. And we have gotten lots of great items over this past year since there are so many events, kollections, and gifts now.  plus we had black friday where people probably stocked up, too.. not to mention people buying diamond items from the voting booth.. 
    Main thing is to reiterate what @christiekkh and @Ohemiliesaid.  either way it's probably not that your looks aren't good enough nor that they aren't on theme.  There are so many factors that can play into the chance.. The two biggest variables being that we never know what dolls our dolls are going up against and we never know who is actually voting at that time.  but, maybe they're all rigged and i'm wasting my time trying to give glu the benefit of the doubt.. lol  who knows?    
    Addicted

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Still trying to be on theme but I’m gonna try to ignore the scores, I’m happy with how these looked though💖

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Heyitsaye said:
    Those eyes are pretty! Where are they from? 
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    My game won’t load, any suggestions on what to do?

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @HJLeonie, like i said.. I'm not saying they're not rigged.. they could be for all i know... i'm just trying to broaden the picture a little. I actually remember the topic of lower scores really starting to come up around July of last year after the Kimiversary event.. I figured that during that sale event, most people really added to their closets and the competition has just become more fierce. And we have gotten lots of great items over this past year since there are so many events, kollections, and gifts now.  plus we had black friday where people probably stocked up, too.. not to mention people buying diamond items from the voting booth.. 
    Main thing is to reiterate what @christiekkh and @Ohemiliesaid.  either way it's probably not that your looks aren't good enough nor that they aren't on theme.  There are so many factors that can play into the chance.. The two biggest variables being that we never know what dolls our dolls are going up against and we never know who is actually voting at that time.  but, maybe they're all rigged and i'm wasting my time trying to give glu the benefit of the doubt.. lol  who knows?    
    i get what you’re saying, but i really don’t think the votes are legit. it seems to be dependent on the week what votes someone gets. like people have weeks with all 50’s votes - which really isn’t realistic (taking all the things you mention into account). also people who get a week of good scores can submit crazy, awful, off theme looks on purpose and still score in the 50’s. this week none of my looks have broken 40, which again is really fishy o:
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Heyitsaye said:
    Oh wow another hacker, those are unreleased eyes btw.

@kokokokonut @KalindaKing You wanna do something about this?
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Despite my scores I’ve been having a great time with this theme! And I’ve managed to be first in my group, maybe I should level down to Bronze more often 🤔
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Cant help but feel bad about this, I was excited for this theme

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Looking at the amazing VB looks I am grateful for my votes so far. 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    5-8
  • babydolljkbabydolljk Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Still trying to be on theme but I’m gonna try to ignore the scores, I’m happy with how these looked though💖

Where is the blue dress from? I can’t remember seeing it before