Options

Why is my game not working?

mikiemikie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hi! I went on my game this morning but went to sleep. But then when I woke up to get on it again I would just get a white screen. I swiped out of everything and repowered by phone but neither worked. I backed up my phone and uninstalled it. After I reinstalled it, my screen now turns black and says ‘ previously saved game found!’ is all I see. I don’t know what to do now and I don’t want to miss out on the week😭

Answers

• Options
    amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Do you have an iPhone 12 Pro Max? Because i have the same problem, they are working on it. Hopefully we’ll be able to get back into our games soon.
  • Options
    firebenderfirebender Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Nice to know I’m not alone. I have the same problem
  • Options
    kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    mikie said:
    Hi! I went on my game this morning but went to sleep. But then when I woke up to get on it again I would just get a white screen. I swiped out of everything and repowered by phone but neither worked. I backed up my phone and uninstalled it. After I reinstalled it, my screen now turns black and says ‘ previously saved game found!’ is all I see. I don’t know what to do now and I don’t want to miss out on the week😭
    Mine doesn’t work either! I woke up with a blank white screen!!’
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Do you have an iPhone 12 Pro Max? Because i have the same problem, they are working on it. Hopefully we’ll be able to get back into our games soon.
    Here’s my screen since this am!! 
  • Options
    firebenderfirebender Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    It’s been hours. I’m missing tickets for the sys event 
  • Options
    Today is now the second day, I’ve missed many tickets. Is this going to be fixed or taken care of? @KalindaKing
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2021
    An update has just been released to fix this. Kalinda posted this, with instructions. 
    Good news! You can start checking the App Store for a new mini update (11.11.2) and this should resolve the issue for players with the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Please confirm your game works after you get the update and then you can contact in-game customer care for compensation. Only players with that device will get compensation!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    There is still no update for me😭 I haven’t been able to play for over 24hrs I’m missing out on so much!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Are you on the iPhone 12 Pro Max?  There is a mini update v11.11.2. If you haven’t updated to this, go check your App Store. If you can not see the 11.11.2 update, go here and submit a ticket to customer care. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/  Good luck.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    casey224casey224 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm using Samsung Tab A tablet.  I'm still hoping to get the game to launch soon.  The Good News post doesn't work for anyone but those playing on that one particular device, unfortunately.  This is the 4 th day I'm missing out on with KKH.