💬 🧵 v11.11 Quests - Discussion thread 💬

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
New Update means new Storyline and New Storyline Discussions.  Let’s talk about the Storyline that comes with v11.11   
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    So can we talk about what happened here?!!! Will we ever be able to date one of the 
    billionaires? 😩

iOS | Brazil
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    the game is now letting us have stolen moments with some of the more desirable game characters.  This is more than we got before.  Who knows what the future may bring.   I'd love the Count as a possible paramour.  I play 3 games, so each game picked a different partner for the task.  What happened in the dark, is up to your imagination. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    oh damn! i didn't see any of that, since kim said to keep it professional I was scared to flirt lol
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I am not sure if this weeks event was counted for the last update or this new one but I really hope these weekly events don’t take away our bonus star/hearts that many of us need to complete the weekend events... Not really happy with that change, I wasn’t even sure what “bonus” we got this time... was it like 4 k stars?
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    the game is now letting us have stolen moments with some of the more desirable game characters.  This is more than we got before.  Who knows what the future may bring.   I'd love the Count as a possible paramour.  I play 3 games, so each game picked a different partner for the task.  What happened in the dark, is up to your imagination. :)
    Was there any difference in storyline/text for each partner?
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @stellarsphere i agree, especially for a party weekend i'm finding it's taking forever without the bonus event points. I mean party weekend always took longer but it's just more-so this time around. As for the storyline itself, i thought it was fun :)
    @jwawawa the lines and actions were the same no matter which guy you chose.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sleeping_MooshroomSleeping_Mooshroom Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Does anyone know what I should do in this situation? I honestly don’t know because it is too expensive but I want to be on Jules’ good side lol.
    Hi.  It makes no difference, either choice will be a good decision.  The result is fine either way!

(and I hope you don't mind, I'm moving this to the 11.11 storyline discussion thread.  ) 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Does anyone know what I should do in this situation? I honestly don’t know because it is too expensive but I want to be on Jules’ good side lol.
    I chose to agree with Alvin and it played out very well. you just convince him that more important than the crane shot is the chemistry between the two of you or something like that, I already forgot lol. and then he agrees with you and Alvin thanks you for talking sense into him. :) 
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    lmao i need them to let us date raul already, jules is a cute addition tho😌
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Hoping that we will be able to see Jules more often or atleast the same amount as Cassio/Raul. Considering that after that one storyline we haven't even heard of Delphine
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts

This is probably the first time, the flirting with the costars actually affect your partner relationship , I think?
    Oh no, I’m one of those weirdos who’s actually emotionally attached to my partner but dates around a lot. I hope he doesn’t leave me.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    There are new outfit which costs 340 stars, is that new items? I dont have enough stars, do you think it’s worth saving to VIP weekend?

Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    There are new outfit which costs 340 stars, is that new items? I dont have enough stars, do you think it’s worth saving to VIP weekend?

Not new. The dress costs I think 260 stars in the Kloset.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Lilith_KKH same ! Every time I was thinking of breaking up with him I then I feel guilty since we have two kids ( lol ) Not me worrying about my virtual husband and kids. Think about the kids! 😂 

@NatalieOatly I would say skip it unless you like the dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • carocaro Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi! Are any of you getting only 100 cash and 50 xp for completing the tasks? It was always 1000 cash and 500 xp. Maybe its a glitch?
    jwawawa said:
    Was there any difference in storyline/text for each partner?

No difference at all.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

This is probably the first time, the flirting with the costars actually affect your partner relationship , I think?
    I think this will happen to everyone, since I haven’t flirted in any moment, but tabloids invented that we were flirting in backstage 🤷🏼‍♀️
    But as you said I think is the first time it affect our relationship!!! 
    iOS | Brazil
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    What happens when you dont 5 star these quests? Will i still get the subsequent quests or gifts in the end?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I actually feel impatient about seeing what happens next. And I didn't pay for the outfit because I'm saving and if I was getting the pieces individuality, I wouldn't get the hair in the first place. I got the stuff from last week because I liked everything. It also wasn't as expensive. 
    Platform: Android

• Sleeping_MooshroomSleeping_Mooshroom Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I feel like if I deny it all Jules wouldn’t feel right but if I confess I think it might affect my partner... choices choices
    I think my choices for the part where a little different. I think I had something different than what it says on top. 

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Yall, this dress 😍 and that dinner (and night if that's what you chose) w/ Jules 😍😏 (no one tell Cassio 😭🥴)

She/Her
    Android
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    This dress is cute 😃

I play on iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Ooooohhhh. That ending with Jules got me all hot and bothered. 😆 good job whoever wrote this. You went there. Also love that we got a dress ! I didn’t expect a dress. Would have loved it if we had it before the Lord and Lady SYS but it is fine.

For those who wonder what happen if you chose to flirt with Jules and go all the way. Click below. 

IOS Player 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I love the dress! 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    Wouldn't it have made more sense to give that look for the last theme? What will we get next week?