🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Quick update before the end of the day - it seems like there is an issue on iPhone 12 Pro Max on the latest mini update 11.11.1 and the team is working on a fix. I'm sorry some of you can't play right now and I'll let you know when there's news!
    I was thinking about switching my game from my iPad to my iPhone for portability reasons, I guess I won’t now 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I'm late with this but I got 26/56 and I used an extra ticket to get the 80"s second earnable.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Game still doesn’t work…and I wanted to win items from sys 😭😭 
    iOS player 

• SmallKatSmallKat Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Did anyone else get an early call from Kim about this weekend’s SYS? The theme is apparently wish upon a star, she said to wear glass slippers. I’m not used to seeing them today. 
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    SmallKat said:
    Did anyone else get an early call from Kim about this weekend’s SYS? The theme is apparently wish upon a star, she said to wear glass slippers. I’m not used to seeing them today. 
    I just did! I'm trying to find my newsletter but I haven't gotten an email this month and hoping I'll get May's soon. Definitely sounds like a sparkly gown event coming soon.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Here’s the early call from Kim since there’s no thread open for it yet

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Got very disappointed when I got the call from Kim, ran over here to see if the spoilers had been posted, and saw nothing.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    so we all agree this update screwed with our votes in sys, right?
    never, and i mean NEVER, have i gotten 12-19 votes per look EVERY LOOK in an sys before. 
    So it’s not just me!! I went from consistent 40+ the past few SYSs to low 30s on EVERY look, it’s so disheartening 😔
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    so we all agree this update screwed with our votes in sys, right?
    never, and i mean NEVER, have i gotten 12-19 votes per look EVERY LOOK in an sys before. 
    weirdly mine this week and last are the highest i’ve gotten in MONTHS. i’ve been stuck in the 20s- low 30s since february and now i’m getting 40s-50s. glu definitely messes with things
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    12 Pro Max game still not fixed... missed a whole day of tickets!! 
    Guess this is my cue to finally give up this game, it’s been going backwards in quality and fun for months now 
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I have the same problem since v11.11.1 update. ☹️☹️☹️
  • hope9292hope9292 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Also on iPhone 12 Pro Max and unable to play in SYS or do the storyline. I really wanted the TS and earnable prizes too! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    The team is working on it @kkhlucy. Kalinda posted about it last evening.
    Thank you I only saw it after I posted it. It’s been almost 24 hours of not being able to play the game thi

To Lucy and others locked out because of this iPhone issue, I'm so sorry this is happening,   Glu is working on it.

@hope9292 so sorry this glitch brought you here, but very glad you joined. Welcome to the Forum!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I only got 10 videos for kstars today and I usually get 20, did this happen to anyone else?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I can’t seem to find the newsletter for April, is someone able to reply to this and help me out please? I’d also love it if somebody post on the newsletter archive which is never up to date :/

thank you xxx
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    I only got 10 videos for kstars today and I usually get 20, did this happen to anyone else?
    20??? I only ever get 10, why do you get so many?? X
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited April 2021
    dolls, how can i stop dating dirk diamonds? i deleted all my love interests but i went on ONE date with dirk for the date event and now he calls me everyday STOP CALLING MEEE i don’t want to datee

edit: more info
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    It’s been almost 48 hours without the game working for me. Do you know if a fix is coming today @KalindaKing
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @echarrison you start getting 10 if you have ever made an in game purchase or if you started playing in 2020 (i think)
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Just a reminder that its been nearly two days and i still can’t get onto my game 🥴
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Good news! You can start checking the App Store for a new mini update (11.11.2) and this should resolve the issue for players with the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Please confirm your game works after you get the update and then you can contact in-game customer care for compensation. Only players with that device will get compensation!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Good news! You can start checking the App Store for a new mini update (11.11.2) and this should resolve the issue for players with the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Please confirm your game works after you get the update and then you can contact in-game customer care for compensation. Only players with that device will get compensation!
    My game works! ❤️ Thank you for the update and i also wrote to Customer Care about the Compensation. 
  • hope9292hope9292 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My game is working now after the new update! Thank you so much!!! I’ve contact Support for compensation 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @KalindaKing omg finally!!💓 my game works!🥰 thank you!
    edit: I also wrote a message to support 
    iOS player 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    That's great! Thanks for confirming!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you SO much!!
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Works for me too thank you!
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Did we get the newsletter yet? 
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    @KalindaKing, mine works as well. Thank you!
    iOS Player
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.