🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    My game works too!
  • MarcoC15MarcoC15 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yes! My game works too! Thanks!
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    So no compensation for being locked out of our games for more than a day?
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    So no compensation for being locked out of our games for more than a day?
    She said contact support and they will provide compensation.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Earlier Kalinda  posted-
    Good news! You can start checking the App Store for a new mini update (11.11.2) and this should resolve the issue for players with the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Please confirm your game works after you get the update and then you can contact in-game customer care for compensation. Only players with that device will get compensation!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Good news! You can start checking the App Store for a new mini update (11.11.2) and this should resolve the issue for players with the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Please confirm your game works after you get the update and then you can contact in-game customer care for compensation. Only players with that device will get compensation!
    My game is up and working thank you 
  • DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut

I downloaded the update, the game was working, and I wrote to support for compensation. When I tried to open the app again, the bright blue screen appeared again and now my game does not work. Is there anything else I can do? 

Here is a screenshot from a few minutes ago after I messaged support: 

Edit: never mind, my game works now. I had to restart it and re-update the app. Thanks! I’m glad the game works again 🥰
    iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I saw someone posted on kimiversary saving thread that they have tb items on their wardrobe?How is that even possible?
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I know this is not right topic but; i can’t see any offers since i started the game (actually when i clicked offers, it waited a second and closed.) but today is the first day that i see offers option!
    (still i don’t have any offers but i hope we can get offers as soon as possible.😄)
    if you have this problem, i recommend you to check offers. (especially the players who plays in turkey location.)

Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I updated my game and in the kloset the face and hair sections had exclamation points on them but my game crashed so I went back and they disappeared? 
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    GiselleG said:
    I know this is not right topic but; i can’t see any offers since i started the game (actually when i clicked offers, it waited a second and closed.) but today is the first day that i see offers option!
    (still i don’t have any offers but i hope we can get offers as soon as possible.😄)
    if you have this problem, i recommend you to check offers. (especially the players who plays in turkey location.)

Yes, I am also from Turkey and had the same issue for a while. I noticed this yesterday and actually there was an offer for 1 k-stars, hopefully there will be more to come 🙃
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Has anyone heard back from customer service about the compensation for the 12 max issue? 
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    saam002 said:
    Has anyone heard back from customer service about the compensation for the 12 max issue? 
    I kind of did. I got a response that said that I still needed to update the game, as they showed me on the previous version. I updated it today, which is the only way i was able to get into the game to message them.  :|
    iOS Player
  • louguyz4louguyz4 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Glu will be under ea games control soon with June fast approaching
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I’m assuming we’ll be getting the newsletter in a few days or so?
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    saam002 said:
    I messaged customer care and still haven’t received a response. 
    Hopefully we get the tickets that we missed back, I wanted the sys prizes so bad but I’m in 26th position now and no chance of getting top 10 unless we get compensated our missed tickets 
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I can't get into my game rn. It was working just fine before (I'm not on iPhone 12) and I updated it but it still doesn't work
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I’ve written to Customer Care twice and received no Compensation from them… they said said ‘thanks for confirming your game works’ and that’s it i have to start a new ticket to speak to them again like what the hell? Did i not say the right thing 🥴🥴
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
      I got response from support very fast after I wrote them. And I got compensated with tickets. 
    Dolls keep trying to write them ☺️
    iOS player 

I got response from support very fast after I wrote them. And I got compensated with tickets. 
    How many tickets you get?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited April 2021
    They give me 8 tickets, but they were stacked, so I had to submit them all to start the timer again 😄 
    iOS player 

They give me 8 tickets, but they were stacked, so I had to submit them all to start the timer again 😄 
    I’ve just written to them again 🙁
    Update: they wrote to me again and i got my tickets! ❤️
  • polapola1995polapola1995 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Can we save this tickets for the next sys too? What do you think? 
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Can VIP tiles please be removed from daily GB for users who aren’t VIP? It’s a waste of space and I always tap them first 😭

When u get the vip u rarely tap vip tiles bc they don’t appear that often.
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    @KalindaKing is the dress going to stay if kept the deal till the VIP weekend ? And will we get the end of story gift if we finished it on the VIP ? 

Please I want to know 

Can someone tell me what I need to do to unlock this quest ? Thanks ☺️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.