Flashback sale nonsense

periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
Can someone tell me why a doll in forum got flashback sale and we did not?Why is it meant for just her?

Comments

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    This is so... random? And it does say "Just for you"
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    This is so... random? And it does say "Just for you"
    I don’t get it how is that meant for just one person?That is upset me😬
    bruh you did not have to call her out like that 😂
    I am not calling her out🤦🏻‍♀️Actually I am happy for her.I am not jeaulous or anything.Just not understand why glu gave this sale just one person🤷‍♀️
    Btw @Fae don’t take it personel or anything.U re a lucky girl💗
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    😂 thank you hahaha

I guess maybe it’s a thing for new players or something?? I kinda assumed it was something everyone got randomly, hope I didn’t crush anyone’s sale dreams 🙈
    Fae said:
    😂 thank you hahaha

I guess maybe it’s a thing for new players or something?? I kinda assumed it was something everyone got randomly, hope I didn’t crush anyone’s sale dreams 🙈
    Maybe it is something for new players.I have never seen something like that🤷‍♀️That is why I am asking if anyone have the same exact sale or not🤷‍♀️I asked on fb too so far nobody got the sale.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Fae I’m not sure how this happened or if it’s normal for a player to randomly get a tb sale that no one else has, but either way good for you girl, if you don’t mind can you show us what tb items are available to you?

maybe it’s like a glitch from the sale that’s gonna happen in June and we can get a sneak peek of what items will be available 💕
    ashleyy said:
    @Fae I’m not sure how this happened or if it’s normal for a player to randomly get a tb sale that no one else has, but either way good for you girl, if you don’t mind can you show us what tb items are available to you?

maybe it’s like a glitch from the sale that’s gonna happen in June and we can get a sneak peek of what items will be available 💕
    Yeah I’m thinking the same thing now since everyone I asked replied that they have never got flash sale for throwback items.Really glad she got it but I don’t know why glu not treated every customer equally.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    periimia said:
    ashleyy said:

Yeah I’m thinking the same thing now since everyone I asked replied that they have never got flash sale for throwback items.Really glad she got it but I don’t know why glu not treated every customer equally.
    This is just a guess but I don’t think it is something for new players, maybe it was just a glitch/mistake that wasn’t meant to happen.

I do understand how Glu should be treating everyone equally but I don’t think this issue was done intentionally.
    I don’t have the sale but I can wait till kimiversary.

I am happy that @Fae got the sale, they’re very lucky. 💕

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I would like to know what it was for just so we know if other people will get something like this in the future.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    To me it makes the most sense that it is for newer players
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I'm pretty much a new player too, started in Feb this year and I haven't gotten a sale or anything like this 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Some new players may see a sale in the wardrobe. If you don't see a sale now, you might get one in the future!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    So umm actually it's a thing for new players. I have Kkh on another device and sometimes it would give me this flash sales. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Oh yeah, of course, glu is always treating players differently lmao happy that they are doing tb sales more often, and who got it is super lucky! But I did wish glu would do this for everyone. Its always sth “only for new players” I mean, Im still waiting on that kollection.
    Everyday I get a step closer to deleting this effing game
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think they are offered randomly to newer players.  If you haven’t had the sale, Kalinda said “ you might get one in the future. “   So if you started in March and didn’t get the flash sale, it still might happen for you.
     :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i've only been playing since november & never got a sale or anything like this....
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Curious indeed GLU 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    those are all the things we got during the black Friday sale.... glu the sale is literally next month 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    What flash sale?