🗳️ SYS 4/26/21 Lords & Ladies SYS👑🗳️

Comments

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I wasn’t going to try hard this sys, but I got great scores this time. Never ended this high in sys:)

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Looks 3-16 (I panicked at the beginning because of how low my first two looks were so I dipped into a few saved tickets - but those looks still flopped 🥴😂 Thankfully my looks after that did so well that I managed to hit first in Gold and I surprisingly stayed there for the entirety of the week!)

She/Her
    Android
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

End up 3rd place w one extra tickets.I am happy since I like the hair💗
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I mean I really like earrings, but I wanted skirt and top. I wanna cry 

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I got kicked out of 8th place while the votes calculated so I didn’t get the cute top 😭, but it’s okay lol.  I got all the earnables, glad to have a second book handheld in my closet and I love the earrings.

Edit:  Added photo of my doll.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Oh my goodness, I ended up placing second in Silver III and got the hair, top, skirt, and earrings. I was not expecting this as I’d been sitting in 4th for a good while and was really hoping I wouldn’t be sniped out of 4th because I wanted both the top and skirt. Unexpected but super happy with these prizes 😊🎀

• JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but the gloves with the fan glitch when you take photos with your friends that also have it. We thought it was the rings but we took it off and it still didn’t fix the glitch. @KalindaKing Can you have the team look into this?

iOS 🇨🇦

• tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

Got a bronze box. I’m actually happy with my pick!
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Another new favourite hairstyle, I’m very happy with these prizes!

You look so pretty ! Love your new do 💕
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I’m shocked. I didn’t like the Ts prizes but I came in third place in gold without using any extra tickets. Btw I’m happy I got all the Ts prizes.🙂

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

I was in 4th the whole event and ten minutes before the event ended I went to 7th. It’s so disheartening being a free player to be honest. I’m not willing to give up my 20 daily videos to become a paid player so this is what I get. 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I think I just spotted @violettaelliot! Such a beautiful look! ☺💖

@AnyaArcher thank u so much! Glad that you like it! I've never been spotted before... it got me 37 votes

Wow you deserved so many more votes than that! And you're actually the first forum doll I've spotted in the vb so looks like it's a first for both of us! ☺

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• Liamboyce10Liamboyce10 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Loved this SYS. I came in 2nd In Silver III. 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Wonder what happened 🥴
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was so close to finishing out of the top ten. Now I have to be in gold for the next. I hate the way the tier system works. I never want to be in gold.
    Platform: Android

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

everyone in my ts group struggled, so i managed to get the shirt! i really love it, but i’m a bit upset you can’t wear a necklace with it):
  • LadyLauraLadyLaura Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Ok what is this with the Trendsetters top? Why can't I wear a necklace with it? I get it that it would look stupid with the bows, but I have other tops like this and I do wear necklaces sometimes when I have a hairstyle that covers the shoulder. I'm fed up with fighting for Trendsetters items and then finding out that they don't work with something. It's like the Cottagecore basket that for some reason does not work with auras (which was completely unexpected since this is a handheld and not even in the same section with auras). I'm honestly annoyed.
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Yes I'm living out my dream of the new corset trend. The prizes are gorgeous, so happy rn 🥰
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    5th in gold, submitted just 1 extra ticket, and had very underwhelming scores. I’m very surprised but I love these items!!! 

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I was able to get the outfit which is really all I wanted so I’m happy 😊 I came 8th joint with another doll which was nice ! The prizes are so pretty 💕 I love them !
    Lowest, highest and two favourites ✨

I just love the matte gs lips on your doll and in general! 😍 I wish we had the option to do this in game! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Amy136602 thanks, so sweet 😊💕 That’s the only downside of the gs lips because I do love a matte lip ! It would be amazing to have a matte option, that’s the dream ! 🤞
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

Took a last minute ticket to still get the top 😍
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Came in 2nd. Very happy with these items 😃

I play on iOS
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended in 18th place. I never broke a score of 50 and didn’t make it to the last earnable. My low, high and fave looks. I’m happy with my pick tho.

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My 13 looks (my fav is the 3rd) and the curse of the 60 votes continues  I ended 7th! It’s a shame I didn’t got the gloves but I love what I won 🎀
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️