🗳️ SYS 4/26/21 Lords & Ladies SYS👑🗳️

191011121315Next

Comments

• skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

This is the first time I’ve been in the top five in months!! Then again, I am in Bronze. Anyone know if facial features tend to be in Bronze? If so, leveling down this much might be the move 🤔

Love the earnables I got, though I wish we had more Kloset/Event items in this color so something outside of this SYS would match!
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Was third until the last minute but ended up fourth and lost the hair. The outfit is awesome tho. The earrings are cute too 😍
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Ended up in 3rd in Gold, I've never finished that high before. I've had a really good string of luck. I'm assuming Glu will end it soon but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Ended up in 13th place but I got this dress 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Came first in silver, really glad I didn't have to use my emergency ticket. Didn't end up with the second earnable but really loved this SYS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I have no idea how this happened... i was scoring mid 30s and last 4 tickets were low 40s.. i guess my group was struggling. i was between 4-7 all event and bam, last 2 tickets got me to 1st, 3 hrs before the event ended and I stayed there. As you can see i didn’t even manage to get the last earnable. 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I have no idea how this happened... i was scoring mid 30s and last 4 tickets were low 40s.. i guess my group was struggling. i was between 4-7 all event and bam, last 2 tickets got me to 1st, 3 hrs before the event ended and I stayed there. As you can see i didn’t even manage to get the last earnable. 

Your doll looks fab with this hairstyle ☺️
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @YoMomma thaaank you so much, lovely! 🌸 You’re so sweet 💋
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Came in 4th. Wanted the hair but I’m so glad I got the gloves. 😊

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m super happy!🥰 I love these items. With tickets I got as compensation I was in 2nd! Of course 20minutes before end people started use extras, so I put one extra too for this lovely hairstyle 💓😅 also I started to score better. Some of my looks that scores really good 🌸 the last one is my favorite ☺️

iOS player 

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Im so regretful! I didnt submit all my looks last sys cause I wanted this ts items and now I got nothing cause my scores flopped 😭
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

Idec anymore. Lol
    1000 votes for outfits like this 
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Since the pandemic started I've been watching all kinds of royal movies and tv shows.  From The Great, The Favorite, The Crown, and now Bridgerton.  I'm so ready for this. It will be such fun to see everyone in their outfits befitting a Lord and Lady of the Court.    Oh, and I think it all started when I watched The Royals, starring Elizabeth Hurley.  (I still think the King is alive. lol)
    Oh the King is def alive!!!!🤣
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts

Idec anymore. Lol
    I should have posted the look that won the first place in my case(with 800 votes) 🤢🤮 that was awful as hell
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

😐
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

Idec anymore. Lol
    I should have posted the look that won the first place in my case(with 800 votes) 🤢🤮 that was awful as hell
    This is a joke 🤧
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

This is so so pretty!! Came 1st in Silver III and I was so excited that I forgot to ss it 😭😭 but yeah I wanted to post this lil edit of the TS prizes! 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    @AnnaKKH_ @AnyaArcher thank you so much, that so sweet of you to say. Hope this new SYS will be better time for us
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts

😐
    I would delete the game anytime something like this happens to me😶
  • MammenMammen Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I didn’t notice this earring is so beautiful before😍😍😍😍
  • MammenMammen Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    This hair is also super beautiful!🌸🌸
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Missed a couple of tickets but ended up winning this hair color in my bronze box, I’m really happy with it!!