🗳️ SYS - 4/29/21 Wish Upon A Star 🌠🗳️

Comments

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Joanna6 some of this things are being asked for YEARS, when I first got here people were asking for updated tb boxes, less points on weekday events, 20 videos for everyone and nothing ever gets done
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    loraainec said:
    thank youu:)
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

In order - hair accessory, dress
    The earnables are cute, but why does Glu put the item we can use most at the end?🥴

KalindaKing said:

Bronze - hair, tattoo, shoes
    I must get that tattoo 🤩

🥺🥺 Oh crap! Time to say goodbye to all my diamonds I have saved. I have 64 on one game and 78 on my other. I will try my best to get the gown and wand!!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I just can’t with this sys anymore. Current sys i went to check and there is like around 2 minutes till the end of sys and im on third place. I came back after 20 minutes to claim the rewards and i ended up in fifth place, how is it possible that somebody got so much score in 2 minutes🤯 It became really ridicilous
    kkhpeyton said:
    The problem with the show stopping style boxes is the amount of dye. There should be only items and tickets, maybe diamonds or stars but not dye. I bought it one time and my pallet was filled with dye and now I don’t want to chance it again. There are plenty of old sys items to put in there. 
    I personally wouldn't mind the dye as much if it was only rare dyes that are hard to get - especially the ones that are only available as ts prizes. (twilight, opal, gold, orange, etc)
    I hate getting 1 ticket more than I hate getting the dyes. I feel the minimum # of tickets in a box should be 3 (at least no less than 2)
    I would love to be able to have a chance to get the 5 diamonds back in a show stopping style box - just as there 40 kstar boxes in the regular weekly gift boxes..
    I opened 3 dye boxes this past weekend and actually got gold, orange, and opal!🤣🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Amy136602 said:

Iridessa such an adorable light fairy so I tried to create a look inspired by her as much as I could! Unfortunately I don’t have any wings to complete this look, but I tried to come as close as I can without them! 😊
    Omg such a beautiful Iridessa!😍😍 I love Tink and all the fairies lol. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Iridessa such an adorable light fairy so I tried to create a look inspired by her as much as I could! Unfortunately I don’t have any wings to complete this look, but I tried to come as close as I can without them! 😊
    Omg such a beautiful Iridessa!😍😍 I love Tink and all the fairies lol. 
    Thank you so much!💕 me too I was a huge Disney fairies fan growing up! 🥺💕✨
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    Why is the wand so long it looks bizarre. Unless she's gonna break out into some sort of tap dancing number 😆
    I think the outfit is based on Glinda from the The Wizard of Oz movie. I assumed the KKH wand was long because it was long in the movie but I looked it up and it's even LONGER in the movie!  :D In the movie, her wand is a staff that she rests on the ground.
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    How excited are you about this theme? Please use the reaction buttons!
    I like the theme in and of itself but it's unappealing to have it so close to the Lords and Ladies theme because the remits are so similar. I agree with Lilith_KKH.

Can we please have plenty of variety between consecutive SYS themes?
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    amo said:
    FoxieLola said:
    Why is the wand so long it looks bizarre. Unless she's gonna break out into some sort of tap dancing number 😆
    I think the outfit is based on Glinda from the The Wizard of Oz movie. I assumed the KKH wand was long because it was long in the movie but I looked it up and it's even LONGER in the movie!  :D In the movie, her wand is a staff that she rests on the ground.
    Haha maybe they should have made it even longer then its just a weird length! 😆
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I don’t have a wand but I do have some glass slippers.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    manifesting for everyone that you all will get good scores and lots of luck with the diamond boxes✨✨✨

Yes let's all think wonderful thoughts and send great vibes for each other for this and future events!.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Can’t wait to say goodbye to all my diamonds for that new box! 💎 
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Looks like I’ll be reusing all my Disney looks for this theme💕
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm going to be in gold for this so it won't matter even if I did actually get gold scores. 
    Platform: Android

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    amo said:
    How excited are you about this theme? Please use the reaction buttons!
    I like the theme in and of itself but it's unappealing to have it so close to the Lords and Ladies theme because the remits are so similar. I agree with Lilith_KKH.

Can we please have plenty of variety between consecutive SYS themes?
    I have a theory that the reason why we’re getting such similar themes back to back is so that Glu would be able to better hide the fact that they use so many bots from the previous theme in the VB🤭
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    all of the items are so cute ive been slacking so im back in bronze but hopefully that means i can get some of them
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Only a few minutes before the "Wish" SYS will begin 🥺Now I can't wait to see what's the next SYS..maybe Taurus season ? 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    What’s going on ? A won a ticket but still I have 2 ticket  and timing?????
    @KalindaKing , @kokokokonut

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕