🗳️ SYS - 4/29/21 Wish Upon A Star 🌠🗳️

Comments

• saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    What’s going on ? A won a ticket but still I have 2 ticket  and timing?????
    @KalindaKing , @kokokokonut

Yeah I have the same question what are the rules for the extra ticket??
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    How late can I wait to start the SYS without losing a ticket? Not that interested in the T$ prizes. Just want the earnables.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    How late can I wait to start the SYS without losing a ticket? Not that interested in the T$ prizes. Just want the earnables.
    You have 6 hours before you lose a ticket
  • LimatosLimatos Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Am I the only one with this problem? I've just submitted 1 look and i already have 0 tickets and 3hours until a new one?
    Glu please correct this bug... I'm freaking out
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    🤪👍🏼
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    You get a free ticket every 6 hours, so if SYS starts at 3pm, as long as you submit your first look before 9pm, you won’t lose any free tickets! 
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    @KalindaKing what the heck kind of odds is this? i’m so done with this game 
    I also just spend 10 diamonds and got dyes 🤡
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot but I opened 3 boxes and got dye every single time. There goes all my diamonds woohoo! I love it here 🤡🤪
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

😭 ouch, the palette isn’t bad but I really hate the items except the dress and aura
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I spend 20 diamonds and got the dress and the aura!! Too bad the aura isnt that visible. Last time I tried to get the blue dress and spent like 50 diamonds without getting it. These boxes are tricky  
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    You have got to be f*cking kidding me
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

The last time I opened one of these was for the rock star SYS… Decided to test my luck again and I couldn’t regret this any more than I do rn… Never again! GET RID OF THESE DYES!!!!!!!!
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Omg we NEED this background in the photo booth, I love it so much⭐️✨

Is nighttime mode on in the booth? 👀💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I told myself I wasn’t going to open anymore of these boxes but I am weak. I wanted that dress. Spent 30 diamonds got 48 drops of dye, the dress and what I think is a laptop handheld. Too much dye in the boxes still. 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I opened three boxes!! 
    I got dye in my first try, the dress and the aura. I actually got lucky for once😂😂
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    Omg we NEED this background in the photo booth, I love it so much⭐️✨

Is nighttime mode on in the booth? 👀💕
    I saw someone in the voting booth with a dress that has the nighttime effect, sadly I don’t think it is on, I wonder what’s up with that? When it comes to themes like this nighttime mode isn’t on sometimes?
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I just opened 2 boxes like a clown I got one with black dye and one with dark green. Black and green thanks I hate it 😒
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Fix the boxes, please!!! I am so sick of getting purple, yellow and green dye!! Give us ITEMS!!
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

First 2 looks! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Looking at what most people are getting, I'm definitely not wasting diamonds on an SYS box. Like other people have repeatedly said, remove the dyes. 
    Platform: Android