🗳️ SYS - 4/29/21 Wish Upon A Star 🌠🗳️

Comments

• xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Lololol against my better judgment, spent my only 5 diamonds on 12 blue dye that I don’t want or need AND had 63% chance to get dye from this pallet. Sweet. Selfishly glad I wasn’t the only one though 😂

• katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts

I had 40 diamonds saved and while I had only opened these boxes once to get the bow from the Greek Goddess SYS, I was ready to spend all 40 diamonds. I now got the dress in my first box 🙈 I feel like I used up all my week’s worth of luck with this pick 🤪
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    @KalindaKing what the heck kind of odds is this? i’m so done with this game 
    then me opening more 😭🤡
    got the dress tho but at what cost 😩
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Okay I got lucky. When I got the dress I was really shocked. I spent 10 diamonds and I’m not really willing to spend more for the aura or the wand I’m not risking trying to get dyes. I’m good thank you very much. Not excited about the hair tbh but I guess I can use it for this SYS

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

🙄🙄🙄🙄
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

ok I did one edgy one girly let’s see which one does better 😂
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    How late can I wait to start the SYS without losing a ticket? Not that interested in the T$ prizes. Just want the earnables.
    You have 6 hours before you lose a ticket
    Thanks
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Saw everyone opening with good luck so I had to try! I am shocked :open_mouth: also I have never seen this bun hair before 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @skyfall205 I’ve asked that question before and yes, the tickets from the boxes do cross over to other sys events if not used. 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

I said I wasn’t gonna waste diamonds on these stupid boxes and I should have stuck to that. What a waste. The fact that it’s the awful purple that I constantly get in the daily boxes makes it even more frustrating.
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    This is the first time I've opened a diamond box, and most likely the last! I really wanted the dress, and at least it was in my pallette, but what about the other items? I may or may not be crying a tiny bit over the dress 😭😂 I know I'm silly lol, it's just a game. Anyway, you all look amazing in it! 💘

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Is this on theme?
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

I will never ever open these boxes again, this is so unfair, we barely have ways to earn these diamonds. If we are going to spend them and if they are going to be so hard to earn then make them special and put just items in these boxes.So frustrating
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Someone stop me from opening diamond boxes!! I've opened 6 on my main. And got 3 tickets, wine dye, yellow dye, and a top. These are from my side game. I really want the pink gown but 😭😭😭

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    First box: 

then I thought I’d push my luck 😭😭😭

Opened one more and got the wand but I think I’m done with these now. Kinda annoyed I spent 25 diamonds 😒 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Glu, this is absolutely asinine. Five diamonds for a box, when we get almost no ways to earn diamonds, and these are the odds you give us??? Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself. Ridiculously greedy. 

At least I got tickets. Anyone know if these roll over to future SYS?
    Yes the ones from your boxes do!! I save mine till there’s an item I’d love to get but need a few more votes for, they’re really handy
    Can someone post a picture of the sparkle aura on their doll please? I’d love to see what it looks like
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    its a shame the star falling aura is so high you can barely see it, dont suppopse that can be fixed?
    also kinda wish the sys themes that are set during night could activate the day/night items in the vb
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Can someone post a picture of the sparkle aura on their doll please? I’d love to see what it looks like
    You can kinda see the sparkle aura here. It’s very faint and frankly I think it’s a bit too high up but it’s a nice gift anyway. 
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    It’s not only that they put stupid dyes and tickets for hard earned diamonds, but ONE BOX COST 5 diamons, and we only earn 3 in sys, it would be good if we could at least earn 5 diamonds per sys. It would make it better at least a bit since we don’t have any other way to earn them. Please glu give us at least something. 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

@caitlinxsj can you see the singular white sparkle? thats how it looks in the photobooth lol

and outside you can see the stars falling above the head pretty nicely
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android

First two looks haven’t gone too great...:(
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Opened 3 boxes;

Happy with my boxes but really would have wanted the aura... not gonna chase though.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________