Comments

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @Jayy_kkh
    Hi there!

It’s so cute!! Love it !! Your doll looks amazing 🤩🤩
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @KalindaKing hello! 🤓
    Would you be able to share with us why the ts prizes that are in the diamond box seem to only go back as far as the July 2019 update? Will we ever have a chance to get the ts items from before that update? Other than through silver boxes?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Pacha21 said:
    I’m so done with this game. The fact that I’ve spend so much time and some money keeps me from the deleting it. 

I’m scoring 30s AGAIN. Will post my looks later, I’m too annoyed to do it right now. 
    Omg, same!! If it wasn't for the money I've spent on this rigged circus I would've quit months ago 😭😭
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    kueenV said:
    emmym said:

Is this on theme?
    I did this exact look and got 20 votes😭💔 I thought it was perfect for this theme!
    Yeah mine did not do too good either ☹️☹️☹️
  • MikaelaSukiMikaelaSuki Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Guys what happens if I don't catch in time my rewards before SYS ended up? did they appear in my inventory automatically?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes. Prizes are sent directly to your game if you don't collect them before the game resets for the next event. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Julliette beautiful looks 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    sindhu said:
    @violettaelliot hi you're in my ts group :smile: your doll looks gorgeous and good luck to you! 💖
    Hi @sindhu! So happy to be in a group with forum dolls. Your doll look amazing! I think we have another forum doll in group, @fallon if i'm not wrong to recognize. Good luck to us for this theme  :)

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Soooo done with these sys events!!!🤬
    Only way to finish them now, is if you pay a lot of money. 

Really thinking of deleting this game...
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

First 4 looks. Hopefully my scores will get better...
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I’ve had my eye on this dress for some time so I caved and bought it with my diamonds after seeing so many high scores with it! fingers crossed it’s worth the diamonds 🤞🏼
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Looks 3 & 4. Happy to be scoring higher, currently second, typical when I’m not that fussed about the TS items 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

First time buying a diamond box
    edited April 2021
    megandpp said:
    So, I always struggle to decide what to spend my diamonds on and so I’m curious to know what other people save up for... (I’m a free player who doesn’t purchase diamond packs - but no judgment here)

Poll time - What is the best thing to spend your diamonds on?

Agree: VB clothing items
    Like: VB makeup items 
    Awesome: 5 diamond boxes 
    LOL: Diamond collections

♥️
    I would say diamond boxes just since your a free player it would take super long to save enougu diamonds for items in the vb Or maybe even spend them on diamond collections if you like those! But i wouldn’t rlly suggest diamond boxes now after seeing so much dye in them.
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited April 2021

my first 4 looks. I am not happy with my votes 😔 does anyone have any advice for my doll to get more votes? I’m tryna get some inspiration from u guys but that’s all I can do.

Plus I have only 12 diamonds, you think I should go for the 5 diamond gift boxes? I don’t want to spend my little amount of diamonds to dies cause I‘m saving diamonds for some VB Clothes 😢 but I also really want to earn the wand and dress.

AGREE: go for it
    LOL: don’t go for it

Waiting for your answers 💕
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    First 4 looks. These scores again 🙄

iOS player 

my first 4 looks. I am not happy with my votes 😔 does anyone have any advice for my doll to get more votes? I’m tryna get some inspiration from u guys but that’s all I can do.

Plus I have only 12 diamonds, you think I should go for the 5 diamond gift boxes? I don’t want to spend my little amount of diamonds to dies 😢 I really want to earn the wand and dress.

Waiting for your answers 💕
    Your looks are all good i think everyone is doing badly recently 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Look 1-4 plus one extra ticket from diamond boxes 

Not bad but definitely not good 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I am trying my best but i don't think i will get to the dress with those voting scores... 😢
     Any tips for better looks? 😓😓

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    My first two looks kind of flopped 🙃, but my other two did a little better.  While putting this collage together, I realized how much I already overused this hair crown combo lol.
    Looks 1-4:

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
    I really in love with SS gown and aura. But even with that amount of diamonds spent caused by rigged prizes inside the box, it still couldn't give dolls high score. I'm battling wheter or not i must open that box  :/
    sindhu said:
    sindhu said:
    @violettaelliot hi you're in my ts group :smile: your doll looks gorgeous and good luck to you! 💖
    Hi @sindhu! So happy to be in a group with forum dolls. Your doll look amazing! I think we have another forum doll in group, @fallon if i'm not wrong to recognize. Good luck to us for this theme  :)

@violettaelliot thank you so much 💓 and good luck to @fallon as well.. beautiful look! 😍
    @sindhu your welcome 😄
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Not really doing well either 🤷🏼‍♀️ was going for fairy godmother vibes but I’ll gladly level down 

• SamanthaLouisSamanthaLouis Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Im so mad right now. Spend all my diamonds chasing the dress (i had like 30) and this is what i got. Seriously glu wtf, not ONE item. The other 3 spins were 2 times dye and 1 time 2 tickets. At least make the dyes rare dyes. So rude this 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Will share your suggestions about night mode in the voting booth! I think it's a great idea for future events (too late now)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

Guess my version of Cinderella was not popular :(
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @LindaVB we’re  in the same group! Your doll looks amazing as always 😃 good luck.

First four looks.

No way! We are being placed in the same group so often. Good luck to you, too!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    First 4 looks. These scores again 🙄

@robertavyy your looks are so pretty 🥺💕 they definitely deserved way better ! I’m seeing so many lovely looks getting down scored this sys sadly.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧