💬 🧵 v11.11 Quests - Discussion thread 💬

2Next

Comments

• JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Ok so there's:

-a korkov dress outfit you have option to buy in latest quest
    - the fried green tomatoes dress you get at end of this quest
    -a short red dress from some kendall photo shoot quest 

but which quest has the option to buy that gorgeous red ballroom gown w/flowers + gorgeous hairstyle combo? 

I was sick so didnt play for about a week. Did not expect to come back to so much new goodies, 4 for you glu coco! 

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @Jessakey the red ballroom gown is from last weeks quest where we get to pick between cassio, raul, and declan to attend a charity event
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i also love this dress 🥰

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Ps- can glu send everyone a kstar stimulus payment b4 the big anniversary sale?

The struggle to earn+save kstars was already too real...now youre offering limited time kstar outfits that are too good to pass on, how divinely devious! 

Please don't offer cute VIP weekend outfits for next two months,  do not slay so we can sash-save. 
    Don't put into rotation kollections ive been dying to spin either, dont you DARE give me what ive been wanting for so long! Now's not the time  :p

In the past 1-2 months ive spent HALF the kstars i had total (had just over 2,000 kstars  :o )
     I had 830 kstars when i typed last comment 2 hrs ago
    ....and now  i have 705 kstars, complaining about spending kstars while im spending kstars omg *facepalm* :o 
    And i will have 200+ less kstars after i get ballroom gown+hair combo available in recent quest  :s

Since last black Friday ive spent MAX 50 kstars per month, never really spent any kstars each month tbh but max 50kstars if i did. Seriously cannot believe how much ive spent recently :#  :#:#

Glu/kkh game: please go revert to your baggy ill-fitting sweatpants phase for a bit until after anniversary sale...or give all users a kstar stimulus payment to offput the deficit created by your phoenix rising fashion phase.

Actually, do both. Sweatpants and kstar stimulus payments for everyone please.

• RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Maya getting upset in this week's quest is super weird and random. Like nothing bad was said about her lifestyle and she wasn't even named or hinted at in any way. I mean I think there couldve been better/more logical ways to stretch the storyline if that's the goal.
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    RRM said:
    Maya getting upset in this week's quest is super weird and random. Like nothing bad was said about her lifestyle and she wasn't even named or hinted at in any way. I mean I think there couldve been better/more logical ways to stretch the storyline if that's the goal.
    Tbh I was thinking that I might have not paid enough attention to their dialogue when I received the call from Maya... I was like "why did I upset you ?!" Maybe we can learn tomorrow why but for now it seems like it makes no sense with the other first parts from this quest 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I wonder if tomorrow Caryn takes offense as well. We had a loosely similar situation here online a while ago.  Even if no harm is done, before you speak about anothers situation (even vagely) you should give the person a heads up.  Looking forward to seeing how the game resolves it.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • auraLane94auraLane94 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hi, I am new on this forum. I have a weird situation and need help. On my account I had 6 parts of Vineyard Vacay stories with Jules Adler and I didn't get the notification that he crashed his car, I didn't get any other quests and I am thouroughly cofused :blush: ... Can you tell me did any of you have the same thing happen and if it did, what happened next? Thank you for the time to read my comment and I hope for a reply. 

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    The storyline with Jules crashing his car is a different storyline than the Vineyard Vacay one. 
    The one where he crashes his car was when he was making a comeback and you starred in a movie with him.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

The storyline with Jules crashing his car is a different storyline than the Vineyard Vacay one. 
    The one where he crashes his car was when he was making a comeback and you starred in a movie with him.
    Never had that one :smile: . Tny for responding. Did you have 6 parts of Vineyard Vacay and did the storyline just end after that?