🗳️ SYS - 4/29/21 Wish Upon A Star 🌠🗳️

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m not scoring too great either 😕 I want to reach the last earnable but right now it doesn't look good

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @DaisyJ there should be a window that pops up telling you the name when you select a dye before you dye a clothing item but here’s a list of all of them

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2021
    DaisyJ said:
    Hello everyone, is there any sort of guide that has the names of all the dyes? I didn’t receive some dyes, but support is insisting they’ve added them to my account. I want to be able to reference the dye name correctly so they know exactly what dye I’m talking about.

I can list them from the left to right dye icons in the bottom of the wardrobe
    Tourmaline Pink, Amethyst Purple, Champagne,  Ice Blue,  Gold,  Smokey Black,  Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green,  Sunset Orange,  Ruby Red, Crystal Opal, Peridot Green, Yellow Topaz, Velvet Tanzanite, Twilight,  Aquamarine,  Haunted Haze & Wine Red. 
     You can check the name of dyes- pug on a dyeable item, tap on a dye, as if you are going to dye the item. A box will pop up asking if you want to use  *ColorName dyes to create a *colorname version of this item.   Then after seeing the name of the dye, you say no thanks and back out,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    @DaisyJ there should be a window that pops up telling you the name when you select a dye before you dye a clothing item but here’s a list of all of them

@watermelonsugarhigh You’re so right, I had not thought to try that 🤦🏽‍♀️ Thank you so much!
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 1-4 ✨🌟

• bbygirlllbbygirlll Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    thought i was gonna get a fair shot at number 1 without putting a bunch of actual money into the game, but clearly not ....... 663 points already ? jeez..
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’m not scoring too great either 😕 I want to reach the last earnable but right now it doesn't look good

Your looks are beautiful 🤩 hope your scores pick up ⬆️ 
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Was hoping for a better score though this is my highest scoring look currently...

I love your look so much!!
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My first 5. I'm loving everyone's looks and I'm truly shocked by so many gorgeous dolls here getting low scores...

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @YoMomma thanks hun 💕😊 Yes fingers crossed ! 🤞
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing please help me!! Check your inbox!!! Its very important!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Not mad that I’m in the 40s but it’s very odd that it’s all in the low 40s... at this rate I’m afraid I’ll miss the last earnable by a few points since I know we have to average 42... 

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

My votes so far🙃
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Looks 5&6! So happy with these scores, I haven’t broken 50 in months 😍 the dress was definitely worth the diamonds I spent on them 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @stellarsphere I voted for your first look. Also voted for these other looks including @Amy136602

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    kkhxio said:

ok I did one edgy one girly let’s see which one does better 😂
    omg ur second look is soo beautiful 😻😻 
    Omg thank you 💙💙
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Looks 1-5💫

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

I really do love the dress, I’m thankful I only opened one box though. 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    edited April 2021
    DaisyJ said:
    Hello everyone, is there any sort of guide that has the names of all the dyes? I didn’t receive some dyes, but support is insisting they’ve added them to my account. I want to be able to reference the dye name correctly so they know exactly what dye I’m talking about.

I can list them from the left to right dye icons in the bottom of the wardrobe
    Tourmaline Pink, Amethyst Purple, Champagne,  Ice Blue,  Gold,  Smokey Black,  Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green,  Sunset Orange,  Ruby Red, Crystal Opal, Peridot Green, Yellow Topaz, Velvet Tanzanite, Twilight,  Aquamarine,  Haunted Haze & Wine Red. 
     You can check the name of dyes- pug on a dyeable item, tap on a dye, as if you are going to dye the item. A box will pop up asking if you want to use  *ColorName dyes to create a *colorname version of this item.   Then after seeing the name of the dye, you say no thanks and back out,
    @kokokokonut Thank you!! I really appreciate this 😊
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Jilli said:
    does anyone know if the tomato dress is going to be available to purchase in kimiversary? i really want it but idk if i should buy it with diamonds or wait 
    @Jilli I don't remember if it was available last Kimmiversery but it is in the weekly throwback boxes 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    tortor said:
    @stellarsphere I voted for your first look. Also voted for these other looks including @Amy136602

Thank you for spotting me @tortor the look did pretty well!!💕💕

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    So much for wanting the earnable dress😑
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited May 2021
    will eyes, makeup, etc. go on sale during the kimaversary? i’m a relatively new player & only own the basic ones ... i’m afraid it’s hurting my scores in the SYS events 😔