🗳️ SYS - 4/29/21 Wish Upon A Star 🌠🗳️

Comments

• kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    i literally have yet to score above 20 this is so frustrating😭💔
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    will eyes, makeup, etc. go on sale during the kimaversary? i’m a relatively new player & only own the basic ones ... i’m afraid it’s hurting my scores in the SYS events 😔
    Yes all the makeup and eyes and everything in the kloset will be half off and then they bring some old ones back that you can buy for like 150 stars or something.
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @LindsayRose Yes, from from I’ve seen, eyes and makeup do go on sale.

• MlleCristinaMlleCristina Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The ts is quite patriotic seeming. 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I feel like when glu knows we like the earnables in sys they make us score so much less bc in case we want the last prize we have to buy tickets 😕 sometimes the votes are like it was before but that’s rarely nowadays. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited May 2021
    My version of Snow White got me my highest score so far. Think I’ll try to dress my doll like Disney Princess’s from here on out and see how well it goes.
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    My looks 1- 6. Lost a ticket this morning due to bug every time i try to log into the game. Not really care about TS items though, just hope i could get the earnable dress. Seems like every time i'm not eager to get the TS prizes, i would get a great scores. So funny how my 5 extra tickets i've used got me nothing in korean street style, but 1 lost free ticket still keep me as 6th in group for this theme.

I used @AnnaKKH_ cinderella inspiration look as my 1st look and it give me a good start. Thank you @AnnaKKH_

Omg I love your looks! The last one reminds me of Tinkerbell with the green dress 😍😍😍 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• marinettemarinette Registered Users, Member 22 Posts

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My looks 1- 6. Lost a ticket this morning due to bug every time i try to log into the game. Not really care about TS items though, just hope i could get the earnable dress. Seems like every time i'm not eager to get the TS prizes, i would get a great scores. So funny how my 5 extra tickets i've used got me nothing in korean street style, but 1 lost free ticket still keep me as 6th in group for this theme.

I used @AnnaKKH_ cinderella inspiration look as my 1st look and it give me a good start. Thank you @AnnaKKH_

Omg I love your looks! The last one reminds me of Tinkerbell with the green dress 😍😍😍 
    @Kkh_Anastasia thank you so much, you're so nice! Yes my last looks actually my kind of Tinkerbell 😄
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited May 2021

my first 4 looks. I am not happy with my votes 😔 does anyone have any advice for my doll to get more votes? I’m tryna get some inspiration from u guys but that’s all I can do.

Plus I have only 12 diamonds, you think I should go for the 5 diamond gift boxes? I don’t want to spend my little amount of diamonds to dies cause I‘m saving diamonds for some VB Clothes 😢 but I also really want to earn the wand and dress.

AGREE: go for it
    LOL: don’t go for it

Waiting for your answers 💕

My votes got a little bit better but seems like still, I won’t be able to win the earnable dress bc I’m not a ticket buyer 😔

Hope you can get some more inspiration from my looks just as I always get inspirations from you guys 😍 Good luck for everyone 💕
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    This dress scored better than I thought it would! 🤩

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    1 - 8 

Android player. 👾
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Ressa said:

I am sooooo going to copy that awesome look and idea 😍😍😍
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I took inspiration from all of you which got 50s. But everything fails for me 🥺 looks 5-8

Last look I stole from @Chqrlotte ❤️
    iOS player 

• NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    NicDoll said:
    Ressa said:

I am sooooo going to copy that awesome look and idea 😍😍😍
    Well...

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Looks 1-6

Just want that earnable dress..
    @sindhu your looks deserve much better than those scores
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts

Yay I’m so happy that my look gave you good scores!!💞 And I love all your other looks too😊
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

A few more amazing looks featuring @morganngabrielle and a few other familiar faces 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts

A dark turn ended up being my highest score. I gotta distrust my instincts more, ‘cause princesses were getting me nowhere 😆
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I literally only had 5 diamonds and decided to test my luck because I loved the items of this ss and I am so very lucky I tapped the box I did, this is a terrible palette (I wanted the hair but I’m super happy I got the gown and not dye)

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 4-8, I think I’m averaging just enough to reach the dress.

I play on iOS

I put them in color order but I just got the 60 and will update you all on my next score...stay tuned 
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Hey Dolls!

I took 1 month off game to replenish my gaming fuel. Glad to be back! However, it saddens me that VB is still awful.
    Well, these are my 8 looks. I am in Bronze 2 and oh boy, it feels nice!!!

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    My scores are finally picking up 🌟
    A few more looks I voted for featuring @rikkksss