🗳️🌶️ SYS 5/3/21- Festival in Mexico!🌵🗳️

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,185 Posts
    The items are beautiful and yay for another handheld which I should be able to reach. I’d quite like to get the earnable dress but I suppose that’s not up to me. Not entirely sure what to enter so think I need to have a good look through my dolls kloset and do a bit of research, see what I can come up with.
    I play on iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,643 Posts
    all of your looks are AMAZING, @periimia and @christelbensonn !!!!!

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 68/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,643 Posts
    i might have to spend a few kstars in the kloset.. ugh.. but i was trying to wait until the 50% sale.. facepalm...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 68/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    SYS inspo✨

Omg the new bag in the current reality show event would go so good with the third look!
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 451 Posts
    ¡Hola reinas!  YES @violettaelliot I’ve seen all the telenovelas from the 90s early 2000, I learned Spanish at the university and worked for a few years as a help desk Spanish speaking agent. This is beautiful SYS theme and I hope everyone has fun. 🌹

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 46 / iOS
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    ¡Hola reinas!  YES @violettaelliot I’ve seen all the telenovelas from the 90s early 2000, I learned Spanish at the university and worked for a few years as a help desk Spanish speaking agent. This is beautiful SYS theme and I hope everyone has fun. 🌹

@Boocketa i do really hope so! Hope the rigged SYS gonna be over soon and we could get the votes as we deserved. Btw your look is so gorgeous! I regret spend all my diamonds on SS box just only to get dyes, while actually i could spend for the new kollection, i love that red dress and choker 😍😍😍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,571 Posts
    Why did the call say forget heels? I'm definitely using shoes with heels or else what will I have left that actually looks right with the clothes. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited May 2

edit: also got some red & yellow dye from Kim 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

• natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Here’s some ‘yellow ish’ fits too 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,319 Posts
    The earnables are super pretty, I also love the braids and the colorful purse 🏵️

@Jayy_kkh can you please tell where's this dress from? I feel like I missed it 
    ❤️🌈
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Quick inspo. This theme is so fun, so colourful!
    The earnables are beautiful. Can’t wait! 🇲🇽 🍸
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Quick inspo. This theme is so fun, so colourful!
    The earnables are beautiful. Can’t wait! 🇲🇽 🍸
    More inspo. I love this theme! Good luck dolls✨✨✨✨
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    edited May 3
    Thoughts so far!! This will be fun ☺️

Edit: I’m sorry for using the catrina, I sincerely didn’t mean to offend anyone and I won’t use it now knowing that it’s offensive. In high school my Spanish teacher always did parties with sugar skulls during cinco de Mayo and dia de los muertos so I did not realize that they were completely different. Apologies again. ❤️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,074 Posts

Kim’s call kinda confused me with the “kick off the heels” part but I have to see if voters like casual looks vs dressy dresses and I guess I go from that. 
    IOS Player 
  • eden_sunshineeden_sunshine Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    edited May 3
    @AgentProvocatuer said it before i could, and better than i could.

the day of the dead and cinco de mayo are totally separate. it’s once again either outright ignorance or y’all thinking a different cultures celebrations are interchangeable, and hoping nobody will notice you treating them that way. i truly hope it’s the former, not the latter. 

i’m begging for one sys related to a cultural celebration or holiday that doesn’t shine a light on a blatant lack of education from some of you.