Options

sys bronze II glitch?? everything is reset

_amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
so i just dropped down from bronze iii to bronze ii and basically i made a good few looks and had a few hundred votes, i was 2nd or 3rd, but today it just reset. like, as in, i had 0 looks, 0 votes. everyone was 1st place (like at the beginning of a new sys)  but it had been around like a day or two. im so confused, and so disappointed since all the earnables i earnt (duh) disappeared. i tried making 1 new look to see if i could see the other ones and it was just a quick glitch, but it only showed the new look. heres a pic. 

Comments

• Options
    _amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    pleaseeeee help i was really excited for this sys but i cant do anything.  
  • Options
    AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing, Please help her out 💕
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    _amirah said:
    so i just dropped down from bronze iii to bronze ii and basically i made a good few looks and had a few hundred votes, i was 2nd or 3rd, but today it just reset. like, as in, i had 0 looks, 0 votes. everyone was 1st place (like at the beginning of a new sys)  but it had been around like a day or two. im so confused, and so disappointed since all the earnables i earnt (duh) disappeared. i tried making 1 new look to see if i could see the other ones and it was just a quick glitch, but it only showed the new look. heres a pic. 
    Please send a ticket to Customer Care ftom your game.   I’m very sorry this happened. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain the situation, and. Ask them to check your game and restore your earned points.  If you have an earlier SS, include them as well (to show any looks that disappeared).  Good luck and message me if you need further help. Agsin, I’m sorry this happened to you. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary