🗳️ SYS - 4/29/21 Wish Upon A Star 🌠🗳️

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    emmym said:

Scores have been pretty consistent. I struggled with my first couple of looks in the 30’s but then I just had fun putting looks together. 
    Your fourth look deserved way more😭
    Thank you 😉
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Doing pretty well this SYS, Im guessing the hair from the box is helping 💫
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    sindhu said:
    sindhu said:
    Looks 1-6

Just want that earnable dress..
    @sindhu your looks deserve much better than those scores
    Awww thanks much 💓thats so kind of you @violettaelliot but unfortunately my scores seem to be getting even worse and I'm only getting low 30s now 😢 

BTW you're absolutely bringing it with your looks wow 👏😍 definitely the best in our ts group! 😀
    @sindhu the score system is rigged, that's why you have such a low votes with those looks. This SYS is the first time i got high scores, after months i got low scores eventhough i try to use high scores inspirational looks from this forum.

Thank you so much, you're so sweet. Probably because i had a quite wide range of gowns, and fantasy SYS themes actually are my favorite
  • RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited May 2021
    My last 4 looks. Merida from Brave didn’t do so well. Still having fun creating these looks though. Currently in 8th place in Gold so I’m okay with that.
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Yep.... my first ever 60 followed by my
    lowest score this SYS (by 12 votes) 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    If someone already has the earnable dress, can you show how it dyes? I need to know if it's worth it please🥺
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    If someone already has the earnable dress, can you show how it dyes? I need to know if it's worth it please🥺

It dyes better in darker colours 💕
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I overslept and lost one ticket. I really want ernable dress so I decided to chase tickets in SYS Boxes! I think it’s still good deal 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    9 - 12 

Android player. 👾
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts

Of all these looks the 60 is my least favourite this pattern is mad. Obviously my next look will tank into the 30s! I'm not too bothered this time as I'm not that into the top prizes and I'm in a ticket buyer group so 3 60s in a row wouldn't even help at this point.

Love the earnables in this one so I'm happy just wish the 60s were genuine so I could be more excited of my achievement regardless of the outcome!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Setter99 said:

Inspo for the earnable dress. I would have loved to see something like these puffed sleeves, especially because the TS dress is straps.

WHUT!? What a missed opportunity. Those sleeves and belt are everything. Can we get a dress like this please, Glu?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
     My first 60 man I am so scared right now.
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I needed 34 votes to get the dress, so I didn’t try hard on this look. I really don’t think that this look deserved 60 votes as I saw many more beautiful outfits. It’s so unfair to dolls who actually try and get low scores anyway. But I will stop submitting looks now so I’ll be in silver next sys.

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    edited May 2021

Here she is waiting for her 30ish vote....

#60CursePending

Edit:  it got a 42 not as bad as I was expecting to be fair! ill take it! even if my previous looks were in the 50s
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I love the earnable dress with a passion BUT this has to be fixed

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Got the earnable dress with my 13th ticket. I'm very happy about it, especially since I completely flopped in the diamond box lol. So, cheers (:

• AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I was so happy with my first perfect score ever , until..... 

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

@robertavyy is this your doll? if so, i voted for her! :)
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    My Disney inspired looks: 

I didn't got good votes in the sys on my other looks and i don't think i will get the dress tho 😢
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2021
    imazora said:

@robertavyy is this your doll? if so, i voted for her! :)
    Yes it’s me! Thank you for your vote 💓

iOS player 

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    13-10 💥

I can’t believe I finally got the earnable dress despite my low votes at the beggining! #dontlosehope
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited May 2021
    sindhu said:
    sindhu said:
    sindhu said:
    Looks 1-6

Just want that earnable dress..
    @sindhu your looks deserve much better than those scores
    Awww thanks much 💓thats so kind of you @violettaelliot but unfortunately my scores seem to be getting even worse and I'm only getting low 30s now 😢 

BTW you're absolutely bringing it with your looks wow 👏😍 definitely the best in our ts group! 😀
    @sindhu the score system is rigged, that's why you have such a low votes with those looks. This SYS is the first time i got high scores, after months i got low scores eventhough i try to use high scores inspirational looks from this forum.

Thank you so much, you're so sweet. Probably because i had a quite wide range of gowns, and fantasy SYS themes actually are my favorite
    @violettaelliot so true.. I hope you beat those ticket buyers with average looks hehe 😉

You're welcome 😊
    @sindhu i hope so, but i lost a ticket and i got 60 on my 8th looks... we all know what happened after that. Luckily it's not 30s for me but low 40s. The purse is cute, but i'm fine if i couldn't get that 😊
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I love it 😍