Saving for Kimiversary 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,071 Posts
    week 7 update 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Week 7 update 🌟

ps: Baby Blue kollection came back to me this weekend and I had to finish it, results: I spent 475 kstars 😭 It’s the first time I’ve spent in months, I feel disappointed but I really wanted that kollection, so I had to do it.
    Now I’m back to saving, cause I want to reach my 3000 kstars goal 🤧

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Update 🥰

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    hope you all don't mind me posting this here, wasn't sure where it should go! i'm doing "kim's royal duty" quest which involves bianca & ashton's wedding & i have a korkov popup shop. i'm trying to save for the kimiversary but do you dolls think i should buy this dress for 140 stars? it's not in the kloset that i could see. 

agree - buy
    lol - don't buy

nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 43 🖤
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,163 Posts
    @jm323 it is in the kloset actually! but it is half off in the pop up shop so that is something to consider 

UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
    current level: 48
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    @watermelonsugarhigh how weird, my kloset looks like this & totally skips over that dress! i actually don't think i love it enough, even for half off. but now i'm so conflicted!! 

nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 43 🖤
  • Kkh_samKkh_sam Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    just now joining in but i’m going to try and grind hard! my goal is atleast 1,000 kstars!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,163 Posts
    @jm323 if you didn’t buy it, hopefully it still ended up on the kloset for you! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
    current level: 48
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
  • flaviebrownleyflaviebrownley Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Update✨
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 1,301 Posts
    Update today! 💜
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 315 Posts
    Update 🤗

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 654 Posts

weekly update: 2375!
    finally a week i haven’t lost stars lol
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Grind has been kind of low with all the in school testing I had to do but I did the chewy offer since I had to order some stuff for my puppy anyway and got 100 k stars. Btw when do the charts update? That way I know when to post my update.
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

• icedchaiteaicedchaitea Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    update!
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Week 7 update 💕

• LxurelLxurel Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

Slightly late to the party, but my goal was 1000 kstars but now i’m hoping for 1200 :)
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Grind has been kind of low with all the in school testing I had to do but I did the chewy offer since I had to order some stuff for my puppy anyway and got 100 k stars. Btw when do the charts update? That way I know when to post my update.
    I believe @Chqrlotte updates them every Thursday (so today will be the new update) 💞💞
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,562 Posts
    My update. I spend my kstars last weekend so I barely moved 😅

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    @heavydirtysoul Thank you. 
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    @jm323 I’m sure it’s VIP weekend a week tomorrow, if you want it you could wait until then? And you’ll also get a box and the first item as a bonus! Xxxx 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Happy to share my update this week🥰 i convinced myself not to chase anything last weekend😇 i hope i can keep it up🤞😬

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 433 Posts
    My update 

I really want to earn more k stars, so I figured I’ll try some surveys. Normally I can get max 10 k stars out of them, and usually merely 1 k star. But this time…
    I’m soooooo happyyy I never get this much completing offers (I’m a free player) 🥳🥳🥳🥳
  • malixpopmalixpop Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    update ⭐
    A+++ 🍭 level 39 🧁 Android player
    based in Europe 🪅 english isn't my 1st language ✨
  • LxurelLxurel Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I really want to earn more k stars, so I figured I’ll try some surveys. Normally I can get max 10 k stars out of them, and usually merely 1 k star. But this time…
    I’m soooooo happyyy I never get this much completing offers (I’m a free player) 🥳🥳🥳🥳
    how long did that survey take you?? and congrats, ive never seen an offer that good!!
    edited May 8
    Lxurel said:
    how long did that survey take you?? and congrats, ive never seen an offer that good!!
    Thank youu 🥰 It did take me a bit more than 20 minutes, but totally worth it! I was expecting a 'sorry this survey is not a good match', but I got really lucky 😊😊
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 955 Posts
    edited May 8
    I got bored last night and decided to do some surveys since even if I get disqualify I’d get 2 stars. I completed one for 76 and for 30! That never happens. I got another for 4 and the rest were all DQs, but I made enough to hit my goal early. Now I won’t feel guilty if I spend 300 stars on vip lol. May try a few more since this weekend should be pretty chill at home.

edited to add: surveys are back to sucking. I completed a full Xfinity survey including submitting my bill and it DQed me without even giving me 2 stars.  I’m gonna try one more but...
    hi dolls, i was intimidated by this thread!! but i started saving (super late) & have been keeping track on my own this week. can i be added to the sheet please? :) 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 43 🖤
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 3,044 Posts

Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #onlyearnabledyesasearnables