Comments

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Update 🥰

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hope you all don't mind me posting this here, wasn't sure where it should go! i'm doing "kim's royal duty" quest which involves bianca & ashton's wedding & i have a korkov popup shop. i'm trying to save for the kimiversary but do you dolls think i should buy this dress for 140 stars? it's not in the kloset that i could see. 

agree - buy
    lol - don't buy

nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @jm323 it is in the kloset actually! but it is half off in the pop up shop so that is something to consider 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @watermelonsugarhigh how weird, my kloset looks like this & totally skips over that dress! i actually don't think i love it enough, even for half off. but now i'm so conflicted!! 

nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • Kkh_samKkh_sam Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    just now joining in but i’m going to try and grind hard! my goal is atleast 1,000 kstars!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @jm323 if you didn’t buy it, hopefully it still ended up on the kloset for you! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • flaviebrownleyflaviebrownley Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Update✨
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Update today! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Update 🤗

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

weekly update: 2375!
    finally a week i haven’t lost stars lol
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Grind has been kind of low with all the in school testing I had to do but I did the chewy offer since I had to order some stuff for my puppy anyway and got 100 k stars. Btw when do the charts update? That way I know when to post my update.
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

• icedchaiteaicedchaitea Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    update!
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Week 7 update 💕

• LxurelLxurel Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

Slightly late to the party, but my goal was 1000 kstars but now i’m hoping for 1200 :)
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Grind has been kind of low with all the in school testing I had to do but I did the chewy offer since I had to order some stuff for my puppy anyway and got 100 k stars. Btw when do the charts update? That way I know when to post my update.
    I believe @Chqrlotte updates them every Thursday (so today will be the new update) 💞💞
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My update. I spend my kstars last weekend so I barely moved 😅

iOS player 

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @heavydirtysoul Thank you. 
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @jm323 I’m sure it’s VIP weekend a week tomorrow, if you want it you could wait until then? And you’ll also get a box and the first item as a bonus! Xxxx 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Happy to share my update this week🥰 i convinced myself not to chase anything last weekend😇 i hope i can keep it up🤞😬

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    My update 

I really want to earn more k stars, so I figured I’ll try some surveys. Normally I can get max 10 k stars out of them, and usually merely 1 k star. But this time…
    I’m soooooo happyyy I never get this much completing offers (I’m a free player) 🥳🥳🥳🥳
  • malixpopmalixpop Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    update ⭐
    A+++ 🍭 level 39 🧁 Android player
    based in Europe 🪅 english isn't my 1st language ✨
  • LxurelLxurel Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I really want to earn more k stars, so I figured I’ll try some surveys. Normally I can get max 10 k stars out of them, and usually merely 1 k star. But this time…
    I’m soooooo happyyy I never get this much completing offers (I’m a free player) 🥳🥳🥳🥳
    how long did that survey take you?? and congrats, ive never seen an offer that good!!
    edited May 2021
    Lxurel said:
    how long did that survey take you?? and congrats, ive never seen an offer that good!!
    Thank youu 🥰 It did take me a bit more than 20 minutes, but totally worth it! I was expecting a 'sorry this survey is not a good match', but I got really lucky 😊😊
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I got bored last night and decided to do some surveys since even if I get disqualify I’d get 2 stars. I completed one for 76 and for 30! That never happens. I got another for 4 and the rest were all DQs, but I made enough to hit my goal early. Now I won’t feel guilty if I spend 300 stars on vip lol. May try a few more since this weekend should be pretty chill at home.

edited to add: surveys are back to sucking. I completed a full Xfinity survey including submitting my bill and it DQed me without even giving me 2 stars.  I’m gonna try one more but...
    hi dolls, i was intimidated by this thread!! but i started saving (super late) & have been keeping track on my own this week. can i be added to the sheet please? :) 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Platform: Android

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

Gonna spend 300-500 stars during vip so I really need to save some this week
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Just hopping in to tell you how proud I am of you! 💕💕 I'll post mine update tomorrow! xx
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad