🗳️🌶️ SYS 5/3/21- Festival in Mexico!🌵🗳️

Comments

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I’ve scored high 40s on my first two looks and scored 30s on every look I’ve submitted after. Which means I have probably  to buy tickets (probably just one ticket) to get the earnable dress... I’m noticing that most of the time I’m missing the last earnable by a couple of points. Is this a money grab from Glu or do my looks just suck haha? I’m wondering if anyone else has noticed this too?
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    i believe i just spotted @AmyMimi c: beautiful look 💖

@uglyjackie yep that’s me 💕 thank you ! This look scored me a 49 so pretty good 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @christelbensonn your looks are so beautiful, you deserved better scores!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My three the highest votes and three difference colours ❤️🧡💛

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    1 - 9

Android player. 👾
  • KenetiWritesKenetiWrites Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    1 - 9

How do you take such quality screenshots?  <3
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @KenetiWrites After putting the collage together I filter it through the retro option on Remini. 😊 
    Android player. 👾
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Looks 1-9. Finally my scores are good ☺️ Nothing much, but I found what works for me 😅

iOS player 

• StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I know my outfits are not groundbreaking for this theme but do they deserve 22? 😭
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    So these are my looks and I’m upset cuz I thought they were doing well but I finally got a look above 30s and it was a 46🥳🥳 I just submitted look 9 so I’m hoping it will do better

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Didn’t expect these scores but I’m supper happy with these looks 😊
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Pacha21 said:
    I’ve scored high 40s on my first two looks and scored 30s on every look I’ve submitted after. Which means I have probably  to buy tickets (probably just one ticket) to get the earnable dress... I’m noticing that most of the time I’m missing the last earnable by a couple of points. Is this a money grab from Glu or do my looks just suck haha? I’m wondering if anyone else has noticed this too?
    Sorry for quoting myself, but this is exactly what I meant in my post above. Almost exact the same look, on the left my first look that I’ve submitted 2 days ago and on the right the look I’ve just submitted. 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Doing quite terribly this SYS, averaging around 37, highest score is 41 so far- I haven’t been active on here but from what I’ve seen so far are that other dolls are struggling too 🥺
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @brunakkh @Boocketa thanks! My looks are flopping though. I just want to get the last earnable lol. 
    iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

• eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    had looks in the 30s until the last 4 - all with 50 or more votes for quite similar looks... same thing happened last SYS 🤔🤔🤔

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    looks 4-8

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    What ticket are we on? 10?
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m so tired of this 60 curse 😩 I was doing so well. I haven’t had any looks in the 30’s until now and I was also sitting around 5th-6th but that 34 has dropped me down to 10th lol 🙃 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited May 2021
    A few more stunning VB looks 

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    The votes are taunting me. 🥺
    My first few looks bombed but I just got a 47 and I need 3 more 47s to get to the final earnable. Just gonna submit the same look dyed and pray I’m not 1 or 2 points off. ;-;
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    This little number has been working out well for me, hopefully I’m not speaking too soon 😳 Last one got 52 votes, sorry you can’t see well because of the watermark 🥴

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    Haha That was another strange thing about her🤔🤔
    Not only the pose but does anyone recognize those earrings? I’ve never seen them before and since it’s in the shape of a bull I was thinking maybe it’s an item from the upcoming taurus SYS 😑 
    yup.. it’s from our taurus sys 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Can somebody give me the secret on how to use these eyes with different brows? I’ve seen it done a bunch of times but can’t figure it out myself 😫 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @buffysummers0990 I don’t think it is possible anymore unless you have saved the ‘trick’ in your LookBook.   I think it had to do with those ‘white thigh high with a white skirt’ boots oddly enough.  Unless I’m thinking of a different one, you had to put on the boots, and it somehow freed the eyebrows. If you changed the eyebrows then you just take off the boots and dress however you wanted. If you saved a look with the Freed eyebrows you can put the look on, then dress however you wanted.   But when all those type glitches were fixed, saved looks were the only way to access them.  I had them all, then deleted all but a few.  You can try the boots and eyes, but I don’t think it still works.   :/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    These are my top looks :)

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    I’m here to contribute my evidence of rigged votes. You really think we don’t see a pattern?