🗳️♉ SYS 5/6/21 Taurus Season SYS ♉ 🗳️

Comments

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    not that excited for this sys imma just play around with my clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️ but the earnble dress is cute
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Julliette said:
    All i know about Taurus, beside that it’s an earth sign, is that they really enjoy luxury lifestyle and food lol 
    So i’m addressing this theme with brown outfits with a lot of gold jewellery and food :))
    @Julliette yes i'm agree, and also explain as conservative and stable that didn't really like changes. But also hardworking person.

So for that @KalindaKing to make SYS themes more fun, please make it more relate the zodiac typically show difference with other signs. Not just giving us any casual clothes that copy of old clothes we already have in our closet. That's boring. Zodiac sign jewellery is a yes, but come on whose gonna really use a purse with a bullhorn on it? I guess some dolls will excited for awhile to get it but then it will be forgotten in their closet.

For taurus, i guess it will be more relate if the prizes shows what was describe for taurus, such as luxurious jewellery, simple and classic gown, delicious food handheld (big yes to this), more money handheld, or working atttire. 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    iamkoko said:
    lulula said:
    did anyone else absolutely bust out laughing seeing the ts hair reveal on a white doll or... just me?
    @GemmaStyles do you mean this hair?

yes! it looks so out of place on her 😂
    Why? It’s just two little knots? I do this all the time to get my hair out of my face haha
    I think it’s because of the way the edges are done, which is typically done with POC hairstyles as opposed to white hairstyles
    Yeah the baby hairs look really weird on the white doll.
    Yeah true, I didn’t really notice that before. They have been really obsessed with baby hairs recently...
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I would also love if the call said things more specific to the sign like for taurus kim could say that we should wear lots of jewelry and bring some food (like another doll said). Limiting the sign to its element and colors is actually kind of boring 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    My birthday was on Saturday May 1st so ♉️ Gang. But yesterday I had to put my baby Princess to sleep in which I had for 14 years yesterday so my head been all over the place. I know this isn’t the place but I just wanted to share . Hopefully I can tag all the prizes because I know Princess knows I love being a Taurus the bull and would want me to do just that💕🤍

Good luck everyone 😊
    I’m so sorry): she was so cute ! Hope you’re doing well💕💕 and I hope you have amazing scores 💓
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Thank you everyone 
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I'm an Aquarius and I'm slightly jelly that they didn't start this kind of SYS earlier in the year. I have to wait so looong now.😭 But I love the idea and cannot wait for my sign to shine! ♒️
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited May 2021
    did anyone else absolutely bust out laughing seeing the ts hair reveal on a white doll or... just me?
    My hair looks a lot like this with all the babyhairs wear I where those buns and I’m white..

edit: grammar
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I'm an Aquarius and I'm slightly jelly that they didn't start this kind of SYS earlier in the year. I have to wait so looong now.😭 But I love the idea and cannot wait for my sign to shine! ♒️
    Aries is the first zodiac sign so... they had a logic when they started the zodiac SYS with this sign🤷‍♀️
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I’m really so sorry for your loss serenity___ . She looks like such a sweetie and is really beautiful.

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I have a ton of baby hairs and I am white. I also get tons of compliments from a wide variety of people for how I style them. What is so funny or out of place about that @GemmaStyles?? What an ignorant statement. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @serenity___ I’m so sorry for your loss.   <3<3 Sending healing thoughts. That is a l0veky pucture of Princess. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    My birthday was on Saturday May 1st so ♉️ Gang. But yesterday I had to put my baby Princess to sleep in which I had for 14 years yesterday so my head been all over the place. I know this isn’t the place but I just wanted to share . Hopefully I can tag all the prizes because I know Princess knows I love being a Taurus the bull and would want me to do just that💕🤍

Good luck everyone 😊
    Such a beautiful little lady. I'm so sorry for your loss its such a difficult thing to go through!! Sending lots of virtual hugs xxx
    edited May 2021
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Sys inspo ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    My hair looks a lot like this with all the babyhairs wear I where those buns and I’m white..

@Tessakkh yes actually a lot of people have baby hair, including asian.

But maybe it's because of the baby hair is styled like real POC's new trend like these, while white and asian usually didn't

Styling baby hairs is not new or exclusive to POC. But I guess because some people who are born white and born with baby hairs should just let the baby hairs sticking up or flying away and not style them like the rest of their hair. Completely ridiculous. 
    @aniya
    Yes, please let us know what is so funny about our posts. 
    Tessakkh said:

@Tessakkh yes actually a lot of people have baby hair, including asian.

But maybe it's because of the baby hair is styled like real POC's new trend like these, while white and asian usually didn't

I totally understand what you mean, but the TS babyhairs dont necessarily look like they been styled like the pics you showed me. (Like they could be, but they dont have to). She could have asked it a bit different instead of this in my opinion. I always respected everyones opinion and thoughts about this subject and even tried to make people understand why it is important to listen to POC when they say something about using POC hair. 

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I have seen lots of discussions by BIPOC about how they specifically style their baby hairs a certain way and how it's been appropriated by white people. No one is saying you don't have them (I'm also white, and I also have them). It's the styling. No one was being hostile, we were just having a discussion. I don't know why some of you got so defensive about it.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I was liking these new zodiac SYS but now I realized that for Scorpio they will probably makes us dress in black and leather 🙄
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Would you guys consider the TS hairstyle be considered a black hairstyle then due to the baby hairs? Or is it alright for anyone to wear it? (edit: i'm definitely not gonna fight for the hair, but for future hairstyles in the game, I would like to know!)
    Platform: iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.