🗳️🌶️ SYS 5/3/21- Festival in Mexico!🌵🗳️

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh your looks are beautiful ! 💕🥺 Such a shame ! They definitely deserve way higher ! I especially love your third look 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

The dress is very pretty, I got it with my last ticket 🤗
    Now I'm thinking to submit an extra ticket cuz I really like the eyes, but I'm not so sure... I fear I'm gonna waste it 🥴
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Yooo, I just got my first ever 60!!!😭🎉

I know I’ve used the same look just in different colors, and the scores aren’t probably real, but this made me so happy! Plus I won’t be hit with the curse since this is my last look🤧  Now I just hope everyone would get the scores they deserve
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @violettaelliot 🥺 thank you so much  😊 your doll is always so gorge too 😘
    @YoMomma that's the sweet of you, thank you! I like how you style your doll for new clothes or for the new sys. Inspires me to how i style my doll
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My looks 1-13 ❤️ I thoroughly enjoyed this theme, it's so beautiful, colorful and vibrant 🌺 didn't even miss any tickets which is cool lol

My scores have been pretty good, especially towards the end, topped off with the perfect 60 for my last look 🥺

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Looks 9-14. I had to use an extra ticket to get the dress but also to insure my lead🥲
    finally my scores picked up at the end. Got a 50 after a long time. I ran out of outfit ideas and out of orange dye 🥲🥲

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Missed a ticket, didn’t get last earnable, finished 19th, and this is my box. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Finished 12th. I like the purse.

• GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I came in 9th and therefore,just got the eyes. I like them wayyyy better than I did when the event was actually going on. 🙈
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    loved the theme but hated this sys so much. last few I haven’t been able to get above 35 so had to use extra tickets to get the ‘earnable’ dress as I really love it. even doing that I still came 13th. also why is the distribution of prizes different in different tiers? like the eyes for example are for more people in one tier than in another whereas the dress is top in one but loads get it in another tier? it’s so confusing and like you need a degree in statistics to work out which level is best option for the prize you like most 😭😫 

gold sucks so much 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Ended up in 3rd place! 💃🏻 ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    My group was pretty intense so I had to use an extra ticket to get the eyes 
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 132 Posts

So happy! Got the dress even though I missed a ticket. I got the purse and still leveled down, which I don’t mind ❤️
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Looks 12 & 13 🧡💛

Finished 3rd in Gold w/ no extra tickets or anything!

Also, Mexican dolls, if it is inappropriate for me, a non-Mexican WOC, to wear the TS hair, please let me know so I can put it away in the kloset (I wish I could send it to one of you tho !!!) 🧡
    She/Her
    Android
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I finished 7th in gold!  I got the last earnable, I haven’t collected them yet lol, but I really like the dress.  The TS eyes are really pretty, but my doll looks like an alien with the eyes 😭😂.

Edit:  Sorry for the long post, maybe it’s just me, but I think my doll looks weird with the eyes 🥴.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

you know there’s a lack of hype surrounding the items when you get 2nd in gold without any additional tickets 🤭
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Came in 4th, pretty happy with the prizes.

I play on iOS
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    So glad my last few looks did well because this dress is beautiful 

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    The eyes are super pretty 😛❤️. I ended up 2nd using 3 extra tickets but its all worth it. Love all the items 🥰🥰🥰

Love love love the eyes 😍😍

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @violettaelliot 🥺 thank you so much  😊 your doll is always so gorge too 😘
    @YoMomma that's the sweet of you, thank you! I like how you style your doll for new clothes or for the new sys. Inspires me to how i style my doll
    Aww ☺️ I’m so pleased to be part of this community. So many lovely dolls like yourself. I love getting my inspo from this forum 😘

Got 1st 😁
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited May 2021

Okay so apparently the 60s curse doesn’t apply when you submit your two tickets with 5 minutes left on the clock🤣 These were my two final scores in order, back to back

Edit: I really love these prizes, especially the eyes😍🥰

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I'm happy I got the makeup 🥰

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I couldn't even get the last earnable and I got champagne dye from my bronze box. Meh.
    Platform: Android

• nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Missed a ticket, didn’t get last earnable, finished 19th, and this is my box. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

I normally don't complain about dyes in general boxes but the same thing happened to me too, and it is frustrating because this is a silver box. If I am getting a silver box, there shouldn't be dyes in it.

ios player - English isn't my first language