I’m tired

aetiasaetias Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH General Discussion
Could someone please explain logically to me why I get rated below 30 every SYS? Please don’t say “Your looks are not good enough.” or “Maybe you can change your accessories.” I can't even earn the 2nd earnable anymore. How far will it go like this?
These are the screenshots of the last three sys...

Comments

• aetiasaetias Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    My scores have been awful this and the last SYS. Never had a problem finishing an event until a few months ago. Glu did something (probably to drive ticket sales) but they won't admit it. 
    Yes I’m talking about this. I have been playing this game for 1 year. My votes were over 50 in each sys. Whatever they have done, now my votes are crawling on the ground literally.
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I have the same problem… I usually do VERY bad about 5 SYS in a row and then do well in one, then back to low scores and repeat
    KKH_Ren said:
    I have the same problem… I usually do VERY bad about 5 SYS in a row and then do well in one, then back to low scores and repeat
    The game started to get on my nerves now. I don't even enjoy playing anymore :(
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    No, your looks aren't bad at all. None of us has bad looks. Just bad luck. Bad luck because most of us struggle to have the best outfits that also match the theme yet we get low scores..."based on other contestants' votes"... Now I doubt it is like this. I think there is a weird algorithm that chooses how much we score. Bad luck because some of us don't afford buying tickets for every SYS so we can get at least the last earnable(if we can't get a high rank in the trendsetter list). 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    It's too much of a trend for it to be a coincidence. I did super well in the Montana theme and the past few SYS I have struggled to get higher than a 40. At least stop messing with it enough for us to reach last earnable
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I remember  kalinda said she's been talking to the team, and that makes me  hopeful that changes will happen.  But it does take time, changes decided on now can take a few months for implementation.   I've seen the game ebb and flow. And I feel very very hopeful that brighter days are coming.  <3.   Hang in there.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I remember  kalinda said she's been talking to the team, and that makes me  hopeful that changes will happen.  But it does take time, changes decided on now can take a few months for implementation.   I've seen the game ebb and flow. And I feel very very hopeful that brighter days are coming.  <3.   Hang in there.   :)
    I hoooope so. This situation definitely needs to be corrected. With this algorithm, the name 'show your style' becomes funny.
    Exactly. Either the votes are real or they aren't. What exactly needs to be corrected/fixed? Your doll goes thru 60 rounds. The question is, are those 60 voted on by real players? I think not
    Again, it's a trend. How can multiple people realize the same thing if it weren't? We're not stupid 😤
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    same here, real life is stressful already and i realize that every time i think to log in i get worried instead of relieved. I started to get very low scores that didn't get over than 27 so that make me to log in less and for that i started to also level down :/ i'm in bronze now and beside that in that level you get like half of the prizes (wich is disappointing) i'm also bummed about all the SYS themes that came up recently, i know it must be hard to come up with originals ideas and earnables but i guess that is harder because we have SYS EVERYDAY and that's the other reason why i don't play kkh as much as i used to :( i hope that all this system get's better soon 
    I need an answer. If this situation is not going to improve, I don't need to spend more time on this game. @KalindaKing
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I been playing SYS since the inception and I have to agree that before the tier system, the worst I did I still manage to get to the last earnable. And so far with the tier system I probably have missed the last earnable like 6-7 times. Of course with diamond Kollections, show-stopping boxes and fashion goals which literally are pieces that fit the themes of SYSes , I can imagine the competition is getting fiercer. But surely it wouldn’t warrant a 20-30 votes per look if the look is on theme. 
    IOS Player 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I love the name of this thread lmao so relatable! Every week Im getting more tired of things in this game and the fact that even when tons of costumers are telling the company that they dont like sth they still ignore us and find a way to make it even worse
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    I only averaged 35 this SYS. My last two looks magically got > 40 which means I'll do decently next SYS. 
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    my last 5!!! rounds i scored 27-31.. i bought 4 of those tickets so i could stay on my level & end up with trash scores
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I was going to say the same as Koko. The team is aware of the negative feedback for Show Your Style events. Realistically, you may not see major changes for a few months. In the meantime, I'll continue posting spoilers, so please keep sharing feedback for our artists.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Every single post...and the name of this thread...is soooo relatable! It's exhausting, I don't see Glu fixing anything because people are buying tickets. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I was going to say the same as Koko. The team is aware of the negative feedback for Show Your Style events. Realistically, you may not see major changes for a few months. In the meantime, I'll continue posting spoilers, so please keep sharing feedback for our artists.
    We have been asking since day one of the tier system to scrap it -  the weekday sys was implemented rather quickly imo  and then scrapped without our input ! Just hey heres something thats gonna suck because we want to make even more money!  We have asked for transparency but have been largely ignored- A few months how hard can it be to change an algorithm that is shady and to take us back to something that was already in the game?  8 pages about the 60 curse and crickets and this changes take several months is pretty much a joke at this point!  I know you are just the mouth piece for them here but its pretty crappy what glu is doing and what they are giving us as answers...

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Kalinda girl... you literally said this exact quote pretty much VERBATIM back in February. Pretty soon “a few months” is going to actually mean a whole year or even more, and we’re all so tired of constantly being told to wait with little to no signs of things actually getting better. If we keep getting all these empty promises, we’re going to start losing interest in playing this game and stop investing our time and money into it. We’re sick of feeling scammed by Glu and watching as they find more and more ways to make the game into a cash grab as opposed to something that prioritized players’ personal enjoyment. We’re still in a pandemic, for God’s sake. If Glu really cared about their players’ complaints, they would have made it so that we could have just as much of an opportunity to enjoy the game and have an actual fair chance at winning prizes without having to spend an arm and a leg. But of course instead of that, they’re just widening the gap between the players who invested a lot of money in the game out of fear that they wouldn’t be able to enjoy it otherwise and the players who either don’t want to or cannot afford to spend their money on the game and who therefore feel left out because they are not given the same privileges as paid players. We need some REAL CHANGE to this game, not just with SYS but also with giving players more chances to getting the more exclusive items by giving us a new diamond business, or AT LEAST by upping the SYS prizes to give us a chance to win more than just 3 diamonds. We have been begging for new ways to earn diamonds ever since they were introduced in game, and I doubt that it would take Glu more than a few minutes to modify the coding to award us more diamonds in SYS.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I know what I said before and I understand why you're frustrated. However, schedules can change and I'm just trying to manage expectations based on what I've been told this week.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Love this thread! My sister and I have been playing KKH for a little over a year now and we love it but ever since that one update that changed SYS completely, we’ve become extremely discouraged. We’ve complained to customer support numerous times about SYS too. Ticket buying should’ve never been allowed. It completely defeats the purpose of “show your style”. I could be in 1st place throughout a whole event and then thirty minutes before the end, someone jumps ahead and suddenly has 1000+ votes??? For outfits that don’t match the theme whatsoever?? I was once with someone who had 1500+ votes within the first day. How is that okay? 

Also, I used to average between 45-60 and now I average between 25-35. Ridiculous 😭
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I’m sure months from now we will still be waiting for these amazing changes to happen 🙄
    in the meantime, we are still being frustrated and scammed with the SYS/TS events.  Maybe consider keeping the weekday SYS and removing the weekend SYS.  We already have the regular weekend event to play which is waaaaay less stressful.  We are tired! When people get too tired and frustrated they simply give up and find something else that will make them excited again. Take a hint Glu.