🗳️♉ SYS 5/6/21 Taurus Season SYS ♉ 🗳️

Comments

• caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

First two looks 🥰 I don’t have much for this theme so I’m gonna try my best with what I’ve got, hopefully I’ll get good scores this sys, since the 80’s sys I haven’t got votes higher than 35
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    LaceyH said:
    Some dolls in the voting booth I loved! 
    So.... gowns then.... :(
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    did anyone else absolutely bust out laughing seeing the ts hair reveal on a white doll or... just me?
    Just a reminder that this is what was originally said. I do not know how people are perceiving this as anything other than "that hair isn't appropriate for a white doll and I found it funny."
    Again, a lot of you are being defensive for no reason.
    There are a couple of hairstyles in the game that have styled baby hairs, but I haven't heard anything about them being only black hairstyles. i have used the following hairstyles before and i've seen many people on the forum wear them too without complaints, but based on this discussion it seems as though we should refrain from them? and by "we" i mean non black people, not just white people.

Platform: iOS
  • LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    naeusts said:
    LaceyH said:
    Some dolls in the voting booth I loved! 
    So.... gowns then.... :(
    I was in the voting booth for a solid 30 minutes straight. Unfortunately 95% of the looks are gowns. I was hoping for a more casual look for this theme but I guess not ☹️
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Nik072898 said:
    Can someone tell me if you can still receive tour earnable if the event is gone from the side before you get back to the game? 
    I’ve heard the items automatically appear in your kloset :)
    Thanks for the response, i thought so as well but when i looked i didn't see them 
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

gone for a casual look but looking at the voting booth that seems like a mistake😫
  • LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    My first two looks. Vastly different but we’ll see what happens 🤪
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I don't know if I will wear gowns on this one, the votes are rigged anyway ... I think I'll just send my casual looks and try to have fun 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I want to submit more casual looks but they're gonna clash with the starry background I feel like. Maybe casual date night looks but with earthy tones? 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    lulula said:
    did anyone else absolutely bust out laughing seeing the ts hair reveal on a white doll or... just me?
    Just a reminder that this is what was originally said. I do not know how people are perceiving this as anything other than "that hair isn't appropriate for a white doll and I found it funny."
    Again, a lot of you are being defensive for no reason.
    There are a couple of hairstyles in the game that have styled baby hairs, but I haven't heard anything about them being only black hairstyles. i have used the following hairstyles before and i've seen many people on the forum wear them too without complaints, but based on this discussion it seems as though we should refrain from them? and by "we" i mean non black people, not just white people.

Again, there's no problem with wearing hairstyles w edges. The problem would be if it was tried to be passed as a non POC thing. That's it. I honestly don't think anyone here has a problem w non POC wearing styles w edges. The hairstyle given for this SYS was badly designed so it simply looks kinda chunky w a little drizzle of bad quality.
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    Inspo 💕

Your inspo is just gorgeous 😊 where is the 3rd dress from ? It’s lush 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I want to use my 10 gold dye for this theme or wait. I might want to keep it in case there's clothing coming up that I'd want to use gold on, including during the sale if I feel like waiting that long.
    Platform: Android

• TinaGinaTinaGina Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I refuse to do gowns for this sys lol! I'm happy with my votes so I'm sticking to casual/cowboy looks 😊 Have been super unlucky with my votes lately  (haven't reached the last earnable in ages cause I don't buy tickets) so I hope this will last!

• JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    the amount of white dolls wearing poc hair in the vb is scary
  • TinellatTinellat Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @LaceyH First time someone posted a picture of my doll, thank you! That look got 42
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AnetteKkh said:
    First two looks🤩🧡

Congrats on your good scores, your doll is stunning ✨ do you mind telling me where's that brown dress from? It's so pretty and I see it everywhere but have no idea 🥺
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    A Lumena ia amar esse fórum
    @Lachimolala amiga, ela não autorizou o uso do nome dela 🗣
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    Vou receber o raio cancelador ⚡
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    na hora me vem na cabeça aquela imagem dela apontando e atravessando o gramado
  • Bvtterflies_baddiesBvtterflies_baddies Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Ok so here are my first two looks ….. but I realized I only had 5 gold dyes and I use the five and now…. Idk what to do 😩
    I’m happy with the 1st look it’s been months to even a year since I got a 50 I’ve just would get 25 and below🥲 

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    kkhsam said:
    Inspo 💕

Your inspo is just gorgeous 😊 where is the 3rd dress from ? It’s lush 
    @YoMomma thank you so much dear 💗
    The dress is from this Kollection 

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Almost everyone in my group has a completely different style compared to theme and I feel it’s because the zodiac signs are a bit difficult to make outfits for?
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • AnetteKkhAnetteKkh Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited May 2021
    AnetteKkh said:
    First two looks🤩🧡

Congrats on your good scores, your doll is stunning ✨ do you mind telling me where's that brown dress from? It's so pretty and I see it everywhere but have no idea 🥺
    Thank youu girl🥰 I bought maybe two weeks ago during the weekday quest. There was a chance to buy this bundle (the hair,the brown dress and the black lace gloves). Maybe cost 195k stars. Sorry for my English😅 

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Almost everyone in my group has a completely different style compared to theme and I feel it’s because the zodiac signs are a bit difficult to make outfits for?
    I think it’s because Kim’s call was very useless. All she said was wear gold or brown....

• KenetiWritesKenetiWrites Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Here's hoping casual will be the in thing for this SYS

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    first look made 48, second got 28🙃also sad this turned into a gown sys
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.