🗳️♉ SYS 5/6/21 Taurus Season SYS ♉ 🗳️

Comments

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Looks 3-6 - gold may be the way to go!

I managed to get the purse w/ the 6th ticket!

Just hoping to get the earnable dress too 😭
    She/Her
    Android
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    hey does anyone know if VIP is next weekend or the week after? 🛍
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @asta i believe it should be next weekend! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @asta i believe it should be next weekend! 
    ok thank you so much! 
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    im so disappointed in this SYS, i haven’t broken 40 not once when usually i score 40-50.. 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

get ready for double the zodiac because the vb is the most chaotic since like fashion forward💀💀 i think they need to make a specific dress code if they want us to have fun...im already bored with this theme (also idk what ill do if my sign will be dissapointing but also not that amazing so i have a chance to get it :D)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Is that unreleased hair &sarie?
    Is that unreleased hair @sarie?
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I am doing so terrible (yet again) this SYS, I genuinely don’t even know what to dress my doll with... all my scores have been exactly 39/40 and my 6th ticket was a 33... I don’t know how others are getting good scores in my group when it’s all over the place 😭 it’s either gowns or casual and I’ve done both with no luck. I’m starting not to like how broad these zodiac SYS are... (looks 4-6) I think I’m just gonna throw random stuff together at this point

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    edited May 2021
    keke0388 said:
    Is that unreleased hair @sarie?
    @keke0388
    No it was a TS prize from the recent “Lords and Ladies” SYS.
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA The next SYS is May Flowers. There’s already a thread open for it. 
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    my first and only look that hit 48.. vs a very similar look. i’ve also used 4 extra tickets …………
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
     something odd sure is happening with our votes. So i have noticed in every sys that some dolls here say they are doing very bad i am doing pretty good and when they do good i do bad. Its happening in this event too. I am doing good in this( hope i dnt jinx myself) and they bad. I promise this has been happening for a few months now. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

My TS is rough lol. I do like the top and pants, they’ve grown on me. I’m hoping to keep in top 6. The curse seems to have worn down a bit at least. 
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Hmm, I need help y'all. I'm a Taurus so levelling down seems like a stain on my honor but I'm digging the butterfly handheld next SYS more than anything else here. What should I do?

Like - Stop submitting looks and level down for May Flowers SYS
    Awesome - Keep submitting looks for the Taurus SYS
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Hmm, I need help y'all. I'm a Taurus so levelling down seems like a stain on my honor but I'm digging the butterfly handheld next SYS more than anything else here. What should I do?

Like - Stop submitting looks and level down for May Flowers SYS
    Awesome - Keep submitting looks for the Taurus SYS
    @skyfall205 i'm a taurus too, and no leveling down isn't a stain on our honor. It just make sense, since the prize on this SYS isn't so appealing but next theme prizes are more gorgeous and worthy. I'd rather got the silver box than the TS prize this week.
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Omg, this is my highest score ever, and im happy but also scared, I dont wanna get a 60 and its curse 😣

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    my first and only look that hit 48.. vs a very similar look. i’ve also used 4 extra tickets …………
    I’ve noticed that when i have used payed/extra tickets, My scores noticeably drop maybe because they want you to buy more? I’m not sure But that’s something i’ve noticed
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    sindhu said:
    emmym said:
    Is it just me or does anyone else not like the zodiac sys themes? I’m not really a fan of the prizes and it’s just difficult to dress for some of them and just boring. Although it is cool we get to see our own zodiacs with a sys theme 
    @emmym I am not a fan of these super boring zodiac themed sys either.. like how does 1 dress according to a certain zodiac?! Kim's call should've definitely been alot more specific with regards to the dress code..
    Yeah these are very boring to me and just hard to dress for tbh
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Is this an unrealised hair accessory??? I saw this in the VB and I’ve never seen this hat. I wish I would’ve screenshot it but I clicked “Get This Look” and the hair is definitely separate from the hat 🤔🤔 please correct me if I am wrong  

• Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Is this an unrealised hair accessory??? I saw this in the VB and I’ve never seen this hat. I wish I would’ve screenshot it but I clicked “Get This Look” and the hair is definitely separate from the hat 🤔🤔 please correct me if I am wrong  

No the hat is not an unreleased item. It was a TS prize from a sys event earlier this year 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    edited May 2021

I think the hat is from the bachelorette party SYS
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @sindhu thanks for the vote 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
     Looks 5-8 🤗 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited May 2021
    5-8 ✨

Oh ok @sarie. I just saw.that’s what I thought.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.