🗳️♉ SYS 5/6/21 Taurus Season SYS ♉ 🗳️

Comments

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 468 Posts
    Can you help me with this?

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Looks 7-13

I got the dress w/ the 13th ticket - and I'm glad it didn't score too well so it will be easier for me to hopefully level down!

She/Her
    Android
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @morganngabrielle The outfit is from the Sheer Excellence kollection

And the earrings are from the Work Of Art kollection

The hairstyle is from the Fab & Futuristic kollection

How is it possible that I've been playing for more than a year now and never got the first kollection? 😫😫 @KalindaKing
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 451 Posts
    Abigaill said:

How is it possible that I've been playing for more than a year now and never got the first kollection? 😫😫 @KalindaKing
    That Kollection came out about a year ago (last April), so you must have gotten it at least then
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,637 Posts
    Abigaill said:

I was told last year that there is over 100 kollections in the game.
    Im sure it’ll appear soon, all you can do is hope for it to come up, I had it in my game recently, hoping you’ll get it soon!
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 451 Posts
    lulula said:
    tortor said:
    tortor said:
    So I vote a lot...and this is what I hate about this and many themes...yes the call from Kim was bad...but no matter what she says, off-theme gowns are getting popular votes against people wearing brown or tan. It sucks 😢😢😢

I think many people don't know what this theme means or don't care, I'm both. I didn't read Kim's calls cus they're mostly nonsense and I don't want any prizes except the earnable bag. I know nothing about Taurus and I'm not gonna learn for this game. Zodiac themes are really gonna be hit or miss, not everyone believes in them or knows anything about other signs besides their own. The gown looks better with that background 🤷‍♀️
    Looks like we found the person who voted Japanese Kimonos for Korean Street Style SYS.   

Edit: and anyone that agrees with this post 
    I... wearing a Japanese Kimono for the Korean street style SYS is not comparable to wearing a purple evening gown in a Taurus themed SYS. This purple evening gown is not disrespectful to Taurus's lmao 
    If someone admits to not reading Kim’s call, not doing any research, and not caring about adhering to a theme whatsoever, you can bet they are not respecting any sort of nuance that may accompany not offending a culture....
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 480 Posts
    I have to score a perfect 50 on my last ticket in order to get the last earnable and thankfully my last three looks were all 48... I’m just hoping I can get 50 😭 Any advice? 

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    edited May 9
    I have to score a perfect 50 on my last ticket in order to get the last earnable and thankfully my last three looks were all 48... I’m just hoping I can get 50 😭 Any advice? 

If you end up missing the dress by a couple of points, send in a ticket! Glu sometimes will manually reward the item anyway!

Love your outfit by the way 🥰
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    emmym said:

Finally got these eyes i’ve been wanting! I think they will work really well with this sys because of the gold eyeshadow
    @emmym Where are those eyes from? They are so pretty and look great on your doll 😍
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,637 Posts
    @DaisyJ Those eyes are from a VIP event back in February 2020

✨Priscilla✨
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @DaisyJ Those eyes are from a VIP event back in February 2020

@pristineperson Ohhh okay thank you 😊😊😊
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,303 Posts
    @e_corvo your third looks was amazing!!!!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @brunakkh
    thank you😌❤️
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Tem algum brasileiro que queira se juntar ao nosso grupinho no discord pra gente se ajudar? Me avisa 💜
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

Dress 💜
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 480 Posts
    Fae said:

If you end up missing the dress by a couple of points, send in a ticket! Glu sometimes will manually reward the item anyway!

Love your outfit by the way 🥰
    Oh, thank you so much! I had no clue 🤭☺️
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    PAIN

Submitted an extra ticket, casual outfits are my favorite ❤️

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 307 Posts

I had to have the dress 😍
    And now fingers crossed I manage to lvl down to silver 3 🙆‍♀️
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I have one extra ticket left. To get the dress I’d have to score 41 :( I dont know

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 47 / iOS