🗳️♉ SYS 5/6/21 Taurus Season SYS ♉ 🗳️

Comments

• ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I did not understand this theme at all and I honestly don’t think any of the zodiac themes make sense to dress for. Grateful the weekend is over lol
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Omg I just noticed i’m in @robertavyy ‘s group! hi! i’m ivy! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    looks 9-14

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • achleyachley Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    So excited about this week prices, they are so pretty. 💛

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would have liked to get an item over dye in my bronze box, or at least getting the hair color from that box that I want.
    Platform: Android

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I finished in 5th place. I love the pants.
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Came in 5th this time! Earnables are better than TS in my opinion. ☺️ 

Edit: spelling 

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

I ended up getting this necklace from my silver box, kinda dissapointed with my pick but cute nonetheless 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i haven’t had the time to play for some time due to finals, so these are the first ts prizes i’ve won in a while. i actually like the hair more now that i see it on my doll 🥰

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited May 2021
    tortor said:

tortor said:
    So I vote a lot...and this is what I hate about this and many themes...yes the call from Kim was bad...but no matter what she says, off-theme gowns are getting popular votes against people wearing brown or tan. It sucks 😢😢😢

I think many people don't know what this theme means or don't care, I'm both. I didn't read Kim's calls cus they're mostly nonsense and I don't want any prizes except the earnable bag. I know nothing about Taurus and I'm not gonna learn for this game. Zodiac themes are really gonna be hit or miss, not everyone believes in them or knows anything about other signs besides their own. The gown looks better with that background 🤷‍♀️
    Looks like we found the person who voted Japanese Kimonos for Korean Street Style SYS.   

Edit: and anyone that agrees with this post 
    @tortor Comparing cultural appropriation to astrology is dumb & insulting. I was being polite before, because ppl can believe whatever they want, so now I'll be more real (no offence intended to anyone who believes in astrology). 

Astrology is pseudoscience, it means nothing, it's made up nonsense. Culture, race, & cultural appropriation is none of that, but I've seen enough of your posts to know you don't care. There is 0 value in learning about astrology because it's not real. I don't care about the details of a Taurus or a Virgo because imo it's insulting to base my opinion of someone on a star sign. There is endless value in learning about & appreciating other cultures in an appropriate way, without doing harm. I'd also never base my opinion of someone only on their culture or race, but it's something real that has value & effects lives. 

I don't need a phone call to tell me not to vote for or wear kimonos, or POC hairstyles, & if there's something I'm unsure of I educate myself. You're a fool, a hypocrite, & the only thing you've accomplished is making me find a space on the block list for you. And maybe getting the zodiac themes cancelled by comparing a star sign to a culture. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My looks 5-11. Start from 7th look i submit off theme looks because i was extremely bored with this theme eventhough i'm a taurus. I also let my son style and submit my last look, something i never let him before even he really want to. Glu should try better to execute the rest of zodiac sign SYS, or else it will be just a boring week for us.

I keep on submiting ticket until 11th just to make me able to get the silver box. I'm 23rd in my group and i got POC hair but the pallete of my silver box is much better than the TS items

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

SamanaKKH said:
    i haven’t had the time to play for some time due to finals, so these are the first ts prizes i’ve won in a while. i actually like the hair more now that i see it on my doll 🥰

What event are these eyes from? I’ve been wanting them so badly! 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @haylee7 they’re from a vip event in nov 2019, they should be available for diamonds now!

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

@samanthakkh thank u!!! They’re so fabulous, and I hardly ever see them! 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @violettaelliot your son has fantastic taste. i would totally go see that doll's concert
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I lost the hair in the last second!!!!!!!! But still happy for getting the complete outfit 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.