⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I don't know if any of these have been mentioned before but I wish these little things:
    -the spouse should hold the second baby(not that nanny 😩)
    -maybe more clothes for our babies
    -more photobooth poses?(I'd love to see my doll and her spouse holding hands..or kissing 😳)
    -there are some characters whose facial features/clothes we cannot buy(i love Delphine's eyes and lips btw and everything about Maya Wu) 
    - maybe be able to change lover/spouse' s skin colour as well
    That's all I wanted to say 🤠 I hope you guys would take these into consideration for future updates💖
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    i think game shouldn't sell any ticket in sys events; but there should be an option to buy outfits with real money when the sys event is over.

(sys becomes boring because of the ticket buyers... when 5,6 person buy ticket in group; it becomes impossible to earn some items...)  
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • stephannrstephannr Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    def would love mayas whole look including eyes and lips 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    A tumbleweed aura

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Okay so this is a random idea but it would be nice if we can have like a section (like the storage closet) where we can add there all the items we want to use for the current SYS event. I do this every event but is really annoying to storage everything and then look up for all the items I want to use and retrieve them, I do it because I think is much easier to create outfits and so I don’t get distracted by items that are not related to the event theme. Idk just a thought. 
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    •Update TB boxes
    •Consider new mods to help keep the community safe for everyone
    •Make diamonds easier to acquire (Eg : during certain occasions that have gifts, also offer diamonds) 
    •Increase the number of videos to be able to watch for K-stars and introduce that feature for diamonds as well. 

Thank you!
  • lilbabygracelilbabygrace Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited April 2021
    The Kloset is extremely disorganized and needs a revamp.

The short sleeve tank top we just won for placing in the weekend SYS went into the the long sleeve top section.

Not all the Auras are in the same place.

Many hairstyles with accessories arent in the “hats/accessories” hair category. 

And many more. Why is it so disorganized with so many things in the incorrect section? 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Please give us TWO barefoot options! 🤞🏻🤞🏻 one flat foot style in the sneaker section and one tip toe style in the high heel section 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Can we get a diamonds business or at least add a diamonds to the payments from the businesses we already have in the game? 
    It's impossible to buy a diamonds items when we only get like 3 every week.
    Maybe give as some diamonds instead of the so chic payments or something
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• pinkyetlavenderpinkyetlavender Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am on the verge of quitting the game and begging you, once again, to show some love to the guy dolls! Girls are getting free items each week, new kollections, k-star exclusives for each storyline, and guys get ZERO. Handhelds should be unisex and universal - I know clothes would need to be redesigned but handhelds and auras don’t need to be gender exclusive, and you’re making this game unplayable for those of us playing as guys. 

If I could go back and restart as a girl without losing a year of items I scrounged for, I absolutely would. As it stands, I’m watching the girls get excited for each update and feel my hopes dashed every single time. And for no reason! Don’t pay lip service to pride and diversity and freaking DRAg if you’re not going to let guys have anything cute or special!
  • CasyjoCasyjo Registered Users 1 Posts
    • Should have quarterly sales using K-stars to buy previous clothing/accessories that are no longer available instead of the old school random pick.
    • Allow to do offers to get diamonds like you do with k-stars
    • More destinations such as: Scotland, Seattle, Norway, Denmark, Pisa (Tuscany), Russia, Egypt, Spain, etc.
    • New cars and colors
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    PLEASE make popup shop quests become available to all players who started playing kkh game after these quests were available.

Like the popup shop quest where you can buy a nose ring, green hair, and leather stud jacket combo or the popup shop quest where you had option to buy different hairstyles.

Theres no way to buy those items in VB or to win them in boxes so itd be cool for newer players to be able to complete these popup shop quests that have special items to win or buy.

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Make the sys prizes points lower.
    It's unfair for people who can't get a decent amount of votes in every sys to get to the last prize and not all of us can or want to spend real money on extra tickets. 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I don't know if this has already been suggested but I don't think the buying dyes should be luck of the draw. If I need to buy dye especially for a specific SYS I should be able to pick the color I want not pick some gift box and get a color I don't want or need. 
    I 100% agree with this! Especially since to get dye you need to spend diamonds which take so long to collect so to spend so many and not get the dye you wanted is so annoying! 
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Can we have the option to open more than one silver or bronze box using kstars? Thanks  <3
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I think this is a glitch? But my doll enters the SYS without nail polish on short/default nails even though I have her set with long nails with polish.
    Also, if I try to change the nail polish color or nail length then handhelds dissappear. I don't remember that being the case before?
    jwawawa said:
    I think this is a glitch? But my doll enters the SYS without nail polish on short/default nails even though I have her set with long nails with polish.
    Also, if I try to change the nail polish color or nail length then handhelds dissappear. I don't remember that being the case before?
    It wasn’t... I wish this would be fixed
  • LauraAshLauraAsh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Please no dyes in Kollection boxes either. I won't spend the stars, to be honest, if I see there's a chance of 10 dyes I don't want. I don't mind risking it for smaller clothing or beauty prizes, but not dyes. 

Also I agree with the idea of diamonds being easier to get, maybe just a few more available as SYS rewards, or additional ways to earn them? 
  • emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    Was thinking about all the properties/homes and businesses we get to buy, there should be continued story lines for these properties. We buy them for fans and achievements and animals for energy, but unless your on a personal kstar quest, these places get neglected! How about Big Sur and Waikiki etc. ? I feel like these places could be used for current storylines? Why do we have babies and partners, if they dont get to do anything? -they dont get enough attention!
    Anyway, just some thoughts. Thanks for reading! Great game, daily player!
    Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    It would be amazing if we could have all diamons items listed somewhere so we don’t have to chase them around the voting booth🤔
  • FashionStephenFashionStephen Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited May 2021
    •Add more effects for mens side! or at least make old ones available again.
    I've been playing for months now and there hasn't been a single effect made available.  I see rose petals, rain, etc but ZERO have been made available. there also seem to be tons more on female side than mens.
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    • A group sys event
    Don’t know how it would work but I like the sound of it & I feel like now that we have squads it could be cool.
    I suggest you quit adding new flashy features in order to distract from the fact that you aren’t fixing anything that dozens of people are here agreeing on. Nobody wants “squads” until you’ve fixed the issues that are making this game unenjoyable.
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • kayleekkhkayleekkh Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Still hoping someday we can decorate our place and unlock a lot of new rooms just like other... not just click the plus button with 3 options and chooss which decorations we like. Please Glu 🙏🏻 

• kayleekkhkayleekkh Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Please add these features just like Nicki Minaj The Empire 

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Hello @KalindaKing 
    Could you please tell the team to let our dolls stand still without continuously moving their heads? If it’s supposed to show that the doll is breathing we don’t need that. Nobody breathes that way 😂It only makes long hair look ridiculous when they move a lot. 
    And we need a new still pose without moving heads and without having to hold a handheld.
    I think this doesn’t only annoy me but other players too ! Thank you ❤️
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    We need new beautiful big lips! It’s been ages since we had beautiful lips, that can be color changeable and located on the correct place of the face ( some lips are ridiculous! ) For me the best lips are the glitter ones ( photo1 ). The rest are either so close to the nose or not well centered on the face ( mostly they are so to the left).
    thanks a lotttt ❤️