🗳️💐 SYS 5/10/21 - May Flowers SYS 🌷🗳️

Comments

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @pristineperson 🌸🦋💐

So gorgeous @AmyMimi 😍
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @serahyyy so sweet 😊💕 thank you !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest four looks. Don’t think I’ll reach the last earnable, which I’m ok with as not really bothered about it, but my group is pretty chill and I’m in 6th. 

I play on iOS
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

No last earnable or TS prices for me...
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    AmyMimi said:
    @pristineperson 🌸🦋💐

So gorgeous @AmyMimi 😍
    I hope you don’t mind me saying this @AmyMimi but not only are your edits beautiful but Glu needs your help to design some boob contouring ! 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I'm scared of the curse 😭 

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    sindhu said:
    RiinaUkii said:
    would love the old „trow back - sys“ on weekdays, and the regular „new“ sys on weekends.. 
    @RiinaUkii hi :smile: what was the old throw back sys like?
    originally there was rarely a sys because it was still in the trial phase. after that it was "rehearsed" on weekdays - just for selected players, but with past items like throw back events. That was really cool! where there are diamonds now, there were TB boxes and pretty good ones! about 2-3 hair, clothes, jewelry and shoes - not like now with these stupid dyes! back then it was fun to play. I don't like the new SYS, doesn't have to be 2 new SYS every week..
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    6 - 9 🙃

Android player. 👾
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    serahyyy said:
    AmyMimi said:
    @pristineperson 🌸🦋💐

So gorgeous @AmyMimi 😍
    I hope you don’t mind me saying this @AmyMimi but not only are your edits beautiful but Glu needs your help to design some boob contouring ! 
    @YoMomma I’m so desperate for some good boob + body contour ! Kalinda has actually rewarded me in the past for my edit, so fingers crossed that’s a good sign and maybe will give glu the nudge they need lol I’m sure it’s on the horizon as well with how requested it is !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    1-4 ✨

2nd why tho 😀

Even though I started a bit late for this SYS, I am 11th in Gold. I thought I’d be higher this time because of my delay. Was I wrong?

I loved the flowery dress so badly but I am so far away from it 😔

5-8 ✨
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Why was my comment deleted?
    Most probably you were editing? If you have a link heavy post with a number of graphics, and you go in and edit it may automatically go in moderation. If a post disappears, send me a note, and I will retrieve it for you.  Or you can post again, just try not to edit.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    YoMomma said:
    serahyyy said:
    AmyMimi said:
    @pristineperson 🌸🦋💐

So gorgeous @AmyMimi 😍
    @YoMomma I’m so desperate for some good boob + body contour ! Kalinda has actually rewarded me in the past for my edit, so fingers crossed that’s a good sign and maybe will give glu the nudge they need lol I’m sure it’s on the horizon as well with how requested it is !
    Gosh, I hope so 🙌🏻🙌🏻 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    So is 50 the new 60? After I got my 50 my scores started to drop drastically, it went from 50, to 48, to 30, to 29? Also am I the only one who scores terribly when using the bird handheld? This is killing me, I just want the butterfly handheld and you need to be at least in 7th place 😭

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    My best SYS score ever! Hopefully I can keep it up and get the butterfly/dress 🥰
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    El_152 said:
    My best SYS score ever! Hopefully I can keep it up and get the butterfly/dress 🥰
    I love the flower leg tattoo peaking out from the dress!! What a thoughtful touch!!! 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    My best score so far this SYS! Unless something goes horribly wrong, I’m super on track to the second earnable! 😊
    Sadly not scoring high enough to make it to the butterfly handheld though. 🥺

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    @AmyMimi your edits are always so cute and on point!! 😍
  • DreaAndLionkkhDreaAndLionkkh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Did anyone get the directions on what to wear from Kim for this event? I keep trying floral everything and I’m getting super low votes. Not sure what’s goin on
  • eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Looks 5-8

Third look is inspired by @eclairt . My hubby called and asked for a divorce and as you can see I was scoring low , so I was just like yeah let’s go to the backyard with a robe and get drunk. 
    that looked scored me a 34 so we can get drunk together pahaha
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    My best score ever but I’m currently in 12th. 🥺
    I don’t know what we’re supposed to do to win TS prizes, just get 60s every vote?

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

So remember I was the doll asking for an explanation about the terrible votes we get.

But it just got worse....
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited May 2021
    dotti_h said:

So remember I was the doll asking for an explanation about the terrible votes we get.

But it just got worse....

I know I have an unpopular opinion, but this has been bugging me for a long time. 

As more and more players get better wardrobes and better items, it gets harder and harder to make the high scores we used to make. I'm level 99 and have been playing since the game was first released. My doll is doing about the same as yours, generally getting 32-37 points. While I can look at this as bad - really - over half the votes are for me.

While your doll is lovely, I see many dolls that I CAN believe would get picked over your doll. When I honestly compare my doll to others, I can see why mine may not have made the best score. There are dolls with some really great looks out there! If I was paired with one of them, I get how I wouldn't do as well.

Now I'm not saying that there isn't something suspicious going on (I do wish Glu was 100% transparent in exactly how scores are made), but it just seems like week after week dolls are blaming Glu for their scores. Most of the time, I can kind of see why. 

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I know my doll/outfits are nothing special ... I am still relatively new to the game but this is the best I have ever done in a SYS so I thought I would make a collage and share my looks! 💕

currently 1st in silver 3 ☺️
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    What is happening- I started off in the high 40s/50s and now I’m stuck in the 30s? I don’t mind missing the face paint, I just want to get the butterfly lol please glu be nice to me

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.