🗳️💐 SYS 5/10/21 - May Flowers SYS 🌷🗳️

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I do agree to an extent that bigger wardrobes and access to things that score well like auras and handhelds have levelled the playing field and made votes like 30/40s more likely BUT I also think something shady is going on. 

Last few SYS I couldn’t get above 30 no matter what I did or tried. This time round I can’t get below 49. I haven’t had a lot of time to play so have been submitting basic looks thinking oh well, I’ll just try and grab some diamonds this week but honestly, my looks are all 49-59 scoring. In one I forgot jewellery and an aura, my doll was in the purple flower dress everyone has and basic shoes and I got 56. Yet sometimes I spend TIME changing hair, make up, super on theme and I end up with 32. And also, no shade intended at all, but I sometimes see dolls scoring super high with looks im a bit meh about or ones wearing killer looks getting all 30s. 

So I get that maybe we’re all just up against gorgeous dolls and the scores reflect that or maybe we get assigned an algorithm somehow and all our looks fall in that regardless of what we do? Who knows? I mean, glu know but lol we’ve got more chance of it raining donuts than we have of them ever being transparent about the voting system. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited May 2021
    webra said:
    dotti_h said:

So remember I was the doll asking for an explanation about the terrible votes we get.

But it just got worse....

I know I have an unpopular opinion, but this has been bugging me for a long time. 

As more and more players get better wardrobes and better items, it gets harder and harder to make the high scores we used to make. I'm level 99 and have been playing since the game was first released. My doll is doing about the same as yours, generally getting 32-37 points. While I can look at this as bad - really - over half the votes are for me.

While your doll is lovely, I see many dolls that I CAN believe would get picked over your doll. When I honestly compare my doll to others, I can see why mine may not have made the best score. There are dolls with some really great looks out there! If I was paired with one of them, I get how I wouldn't do as well.

Now I'm not saying that there isn't something suspicious going on (I do wish Glu was 100% transparent in exactly how scores are made), but it just seems like week after week dolls are blaming Glu for their scores. Most of the time, I can kind of see why. 

You are right but still, I can see the opposite too. Dolls who looks worse than mine and get great scores and dolls who submitted the same look as I did (e.g. LindsayRose’s yellow easter dress) and got 47 votes while I only got 35.

Do you really think that I am paired up with better looking dolls for every single one of my looks in every single SYS for months? No, there is a huge issue here. I can accept that sometimes the other doll looks better. But knowing that I used to get 50-55 votes before the tier system makes me think that my doll still looks better most of the times and it is just Glu forcing me to buy tickets. 
    The last “period” when I could not get the last earnables was when I was on level 23. Years ago. 
    But okay, I will buy the contour kit next month and let’s see if that makes a difference and gets my doll chosen over others...
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I went in dying for the dress and at this point I will take the stupid wood heels
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @TamaraHills thanks so much hun ! 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited May 2021
    edited May 2021
    edited May 2021
    dotti_h said:
    webra said:
    dotti_h said:

So remember I was the doll asking for an explanation about the terrible votes we get.

I know I have an unpopular opinion, but this has been bugging me for a long time. 

As more and more players get better wardrobes and better items, it gets harder and harder to make the high scores we used to make. I'm level 99 and have been playing since the game was first released. My doll is doing about the same as yours, generally getting 32-37 points. While I can look at this as bad - really - over half the votes are for me.

While your doll is lovely, I see many dolls that I CAN believe would get picked over your doll. When I honestly compare my doll to others, I can see why mine may not have made the best score. There are dolls with some really great looks out there! If I was paired with one of them, I get how I wouldn't do as well.

Now I'm not saying that there isn't something suspicious going on (I do wish Glu was 100% transparent in exactly how scores are made), but it just seems like week after week dolls are blaming Glu for their scores. Most of the time, I can kind of see why. 

i really wish that we could all boycott one SYS to show Glu we’ve had enough/demand a response but sadly there will still be too many dolls participating that it wouldn’t make a difference 😔
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Scores finally starting to improve right by the end🥲
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Bright outfits and makeup are working for me 🎉 Second in silver, no extra tickets! This always happens when Im not crazy about the prizes lol but I appreciate it.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Not sure if this doll is on the forum, but if so, I’ve been in love with every one of your looks 🥰

• SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited May 2021
    These are all my looks. I’m having fun with this SYS. I’m currently in 2nd place. I’ve been scoring from 38-48, which isn’t bad at all. 

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Apparently there are many people of this forum who has no life of their own. ☹🤣
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Looks 3-11 💐🌸

I've had a theory that the algorithm favors specific hairstyles, makeup, facial features... I've had this suspicion for some months now and have been testing it. It really became apparent to me w/ last week's SYS (Festival in Mexico) w/ the floral hairstyle you can see I've dressed myself w/ in all of the looks that have scored me 50+ 👀
    She/Her
    Android
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    edited May 2021
    dotti_h said:
    webra said:
    dotti_h said:

i really wish that we could all boycott one SYS to show Glu we’ve had enough/demand a response but sadly there will still be too many dolls participating that it wouldn’t make a difference 😔
    This !!! I agree 100% !!! A boycott would be the most effective way to demand immediate change!

Take the Showstopper/Diamond boxes for example. If everyone stopped spending their diamonds on those scammy boxes, Glu would have no choice but to change the boxes so we are all guaranteed items in every single box of every single pallet!
    The only box I ever opened was the free one* we received when Glu launched the boxes; I guess I've been boycotting these boxes by myself 😅

Edit: typo 😂
    She/Her
    Android
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Some last minute inspo... love these looks

Edit: added this spot of @Amy136602
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    6-10!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Been doing well this event, crossing my fingers I keep my spot on the TS board 🤞🏽
    Looks 1-10. I started recycling outfits starting with Look 9 🤷🏽‍♀️🙃 Also surprised I haven’t seen more people using the flower crown hair! I don’t use it much but seems like it’s working out perfectly for this event. 🌸

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    So I’m currently 4th with two free tickets remaining and I’m really stuck on what to do and would love another opinion, should I submit the only extra ticket I have to hopefully be in 2nd so I can get the dress (because I love Midsommar and I feel like I need the dress to go with the crown I’ll probably get) or should I save it for another sys where I can have better chances of ranking even higher (maybe when I’m in gold so I can have a chance at all the items) 
    Agree: submit an extra ticket to hopefully get to 2nd place
    Like: save the extra ticket for another sys where I have a better chance

maggiey said:
    So I’m currently 4th with two free tickets remaining and I’m really stuck on what to do and would love another opinion, should I submit the only extra ticket I have to hopefully be in 2nd so I can get the dress (because I love Midsommar and I feel like I need the dress to go with the crown I’ll probably get) or should I save it for another sys where I can have better chances of ranking even higher (maybe when I’m in gold so I can have a chance at all the items) 
    Agree: submit an extra ticket to hopefully get to 2nd place
    Like: save the extra ticket for another sys where I have a better chance

Wait Until the last minute. If you can get the dress, I’d do it, but in you can’t, save it. Wait until there is only like 5 minutes left to decide though. 
    ronniev said:
    Been doing really well this sys! I keep passing the TBs in my group so they probably think I’m also submitting a bunch of tickets 💀 oh well... currently in 2nd place:) 
    Did I just spot you??

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    looks 7-11 🌺

Omg gorgeous😍

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.