Stunning as always! 🌸💕
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @pristineperson thank you love 💕 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Look 6-12! 
    I’m overusing this hair, love it !!! ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Looks 9-12

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 5-12:

Really happy with my scores!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last four looks. Didn’t reach the make up. Hoping I drop down from 9th as I’d rather have a silver box, not a fan of the TS items and I don’t want to go back into gold.

I play on iOS
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

so sad that uma thurman's ivy didn't do well😩
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited May 2021
    My looks 1 - 12. The fact that i love flowers and fairies makes me took any chance that i could to be a flower fairy. I'm so happy with this theme!

I guess my silver 3 group are struggling with their scores because even with these scores that i got, i become the 2nd and beats some TBs. Hope i could get the dress!
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @tortor omg yes! That’s me :’) thank you for the vote 💕😇 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    1-4 ✨

2nd why tho 😀

Even though I started a bit late for this SYS, I am 11th in Gold. I thought I’d be higher this time because of my delay. Was I wrong?

I loved the flowery dress so badly but I am so far away from it 😔

5-8 ✨

9-12

I am run out of ticket 😔 I expected to be higher in the sorting in order to get the dress, that’s why I started 1 ticket late (so that maybe I could match with players who get a little lower rates but didn’t work). Now I couldn’t even get the last earnable... I will never try this again. & I don’t think I will finish as 8th I am sure it will get lower. Wish I could stay at Silver but the result is never different for me there either 😔
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Going to sleep in first place 🤩 let’s see what happens in the morning... lol 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

First is one of my favourite looks I’ve ever put together, second is the most boring look possible that I thought might get me 10-20 votes (just enough to keep me from levelling up while still getting a silver box.....it’s my best score this SYS 😂
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Not planning on buying any tickets so definitely not getting the handheld this time😕 didn’t even realise my style level was so low since i didn’t really participate properly in the last 2 sys but i’m happy with my votes though, wasn’t too bad💕
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Since I started late I am short one ticket and will not be getting the face paint. Looks 11,12. Still 2cn place I hope I stay 🌹

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Just looking at my looks and I think I've used an extra ticket by accident somewhere along the line I've got 14 in total but it's 13 for weekend isn't it? 🤨 I wish we got a pop up about using extra tickets 🎟😩 to be fair I love the ts prizes but as it stands I wouldn't of needed to use an extra one. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    First two looks. Surprised the second look got that many points, was expecting high 20s-low 30s based on last SYS.

Just spotted that second look in the VB.... wish this vote could count toward your overall total lol

• maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

Love the face paint 😍 I wish we could get colorful body glitter and body paint ❤️
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

I submitted this look expecting it to get 19 votes, maybe even less, just so I could get the kstars and level down but… 😑
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I wasn't very inspired and I totally missed a ticket, but still, because I did unusually well towards the end there I ended up getting the face paint anyway. Woo!
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

The tatoo is cute
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @e_corvo your doll looks so much like Vanessa Kirby. Don't know if it was intentional lol 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:

I submitted this look expecting it to get 19 votes, maybe even less, just so I could get the kstars and level down but… 😑

I have no words you guys…
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    There’s nothing we can do when we spot someone with unreleased items in the VB right?

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    tortor said:
    There’s nothing we can do when we spot someone with unreleased items in the VB right?

Nope. I think the least you could do is message Kalinda. But I don't know if they could track the account
  • monAime2323monAime2323 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    This seriously bites. One single vote away from the flower makeup!! 😭
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looksAnd today something flower related happened, idk who sent me some roses at work🌹 
    A secret admirer maybe 🥰
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @kkhjulia 😆 you said it and now i definetly see the resemblance. 
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.