Saving for Kimiversary 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Week 8 Update:  I thought I posted this earlier in the week but I didn’t lol 🤦‍♀️.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Is it too late to start now ?
    By goal is 2000 though 🙂
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Update 💙

• LxurelLxurel Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

last week vs. this week!! So happy that i’ve saved 579 k stars this week, been very lucky with gift boxes ☺️☺️
  • Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Lxurel said:

last week vs. this week!! So happy that i’ve saved 579 k stars this week, been very lucky with gift boxes ☺️☺️
    Wow...thats a great improvement 
  • LxurelLxurel Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Lxurel said:

Wow...thats a great improvement 
    Thank you!! I joined late in saving so i’m currently grinding quite hard, ive had good luck with getting high k star surveys which is new for me :)
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Do any of you dolls actually complete the offers for the k stars? A lot of them include monthly subscriptions to random websites and signing up for websites? 
    Just wondering if anyone has completed these offers! 
    Completed some good offers last goal is 5700😇 
    Which offers do you normally complete? I’ve been looking into the offers recently but most of them seem like monthly subscriptions to random websites lol 
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    just joined~
    i had 820 k-stars but really wanted the vip event dress, so now i want to have at least 800 again 🥺

• CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    My update 💛
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @KKHMICAELA i just completed one where i had to pay like $4 to get a bag of coffee for 150 kstars, but it was one of those dubious things where they automatically subscribe you to get another shipment. i wasn’t billed for the subscription price right away, but i made sure to email the website to cancel my subscription. i still got my kstars though lol

if you do complete these offers, just make sure to unsubscribe! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I don’t remember if I showed my update this week 😅 but I spended 300kstart to get vip earnable dress. I hope I’m not gonna like anything else anymore 😂 

iOS player 

• ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Completed some good offers last goal is 5700😇 
    Which offers do you normally complete? I’ve been looking into the offers recently but most of them seem like monthly subscriptions to random websites lol 
    I pick games that give a good amount but for actual offers I pick high kstar ones for things I actually want like I bought the nood laser hair removal device through the game because I was already looking at it. I also ONLY start offers and games when its double k star weekends. Without the double kstars some are just not worth the time or money. Sorry I hope that helps some 
    @KKHMICAELA oh i also do offers that are worth it for their price! i compare it to prices in the kstar shop. if i find myself about to pay more money for, let’s say 100 kstars than what kstar shop has listed, i won’t do it. for example, i’m not gonna pay $20 for overpriced skincare for 100 kstars when i could pay half that amount in the kstar shop 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA oh i also do offers that are worth it for their price! i compare it to prices in the kstar shop. if i find myself about to pay more money for, let’s say 100 kstars than what kstar shop has listed, i won’t do it. for example, i’m not gonna pay $20 for overpriced skincare for 100 kstars when i could pay half that amount in the kstar shop 
    100% agree 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    🦋My Update🦋

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Do any of you dolls actually complete the offers for the k stars? A lot of them include monthly subscriptions to random websites and signing up for websites? 
    I wish I had offers to do... I would do all of them lol
    Look at mine 🥲

loraainec said:
    Look at mine 🥲

Woah what happened to all the offers, glitch?🙈
    loraainec said:
    Look at mine 🥲

Woah what happened to all the offers, glitch?🙈
    I think it’s because of the location and also there is a difference between IOS/Android 😩
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    jm323 said:
    hi dolls, i was intimidated by this thread!! but i started saving (super late) & have been keeping track on my own this week. can i be added to the sheet please? :) 
    @jm323 yes of course! Just post a screenshot of your kstar count and i’ll add you to the charts! Sorry for a late answer, i’ve been inactive lately!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Here are the *very late* charts for week 7 and 8! I finally got them done, and you all are doing an amazing job saving!<3
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
    Chqrlotte said:

Here are the *very late* charts for week 7 and 8! I finally got them done, and you all are doing an amazing job saving!<3
    Thank you so much for this! 🥰
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Chqrlotte we’re super thankful as it is that you’re doing the charts, so don’t worry if you post them late 💕😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Obviously I'm behind where I was last week but not as much as I could have been.
    Platform: Android

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

My next update won’t be great. I’m on my honeymoon this week so I don’t know how many videos I’ll be doing. 
    @SDC93 congratulations on your marriage! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Update 🦋
    ios player - English isn't my first language
  • GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    haven't posted since week one bc I've been spending them (oops 🤭) but I'm ready to get down to business 

Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Y’all have great offer walls! This is mine and I have to answer 30 question to get 1 kstar. And even if I tap on them they say that I am not allowed to complete them 🙄

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    haven't posted since week one bc I've been spending them (oops 🤭) but I'm ready to get down to business 

What a relief! I’m glad I found another doll that had a hard time saving k stars! Lol, it’s intimidating  sharing how many I’ve got compared to everyone else because I literally cannot resist new Kollections🙈