🗳️📟 SYS 5/13/21 90's Nostalgia SYS💾🗳️

Comments

• chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Okay here is some lil 90s inspo✨
    So my 1st Three looks are of course inspired by the beautiful late Aaliyah I love her style  and of course her music she was such a Queen and has inspired what fashion is today tell me which one is your favorites…… 😌
      Now here are my other looks🌝 I tried … ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    I love these! Where are the jeans from? With the butterfly bag. 
    Tysm♥♥ ....well I had to go back in the past discussions to find it it was the ….

SYS - 1/14/21 - Denim and Diamonds 

Thanks for looking up the pics! I took a break from the game and missed this one
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited May 2021

Details: SYS 90's Nostalgia
    Starts Thursday, May 13th @ 3pm Eastern
    Ends Sunday, May 16th @ 9pm Eastern
    14 Free Tickets
    2 Tickets to Start/1 Every 6 hours
    575 Pts wins all the Earners
    TS is based on Rank and Level
    Good Luck and Have Fun!

ugh I love the glitchy VHS effect.

I suck so much at art and design I'm always blown away by how creative designers are.
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Idk what I’m gonna submit, I need to check my whole closet 😂 but I tried some looks. I’m hope something like this gonna work 😅

100% the middle outfit😍
  • VollyVolly Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Well this is going to be another "gown event" at the end anyways... No matter how relevant my clothes are my scores are always low 😒
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I have no idea what how to dress my doll...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

Some simple inspo 💜
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I hope I do great in this one. I did so great for the May Flowers theme. I was scoring between 48-55 BUT I fell asleep while putting together look 12 and never submitted looks 13 and 13. I woke up at 10:02!! So I dropped from#5 to #18 on my main game and from #8 to #22 on my side, and dropped from gold in both. I'm kicking my own self! I didn't even get the face paint bc I was off a few points.😭😭🥴🤡

I'm a 90s baby, so I hope I score well on this. The phone is great! Of course, the Rachel look is a FG. Sorry, Glu,  you're not getting any money from me. I had the Rachel haircut as a kid and it's always been my fave style I wore back then. This made me look up 90s toys and foods and oml it took me wayyy back in time.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Kkh_samKkh_sam Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    i hope these are good! i didn’t really know what to do when i heard what the theme was, but the inspo on here gave me inspo!
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Quick inspo...
    my last look gives me rocker chick vibes😂
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Low cut jeans, wide leg jeans, belly shirts (crop tops), colorful glasses, big cute mini skirts/dresses, chokers, hoops, etc were huge back then. I loved the 90s so much.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

First two looks! Not sure if they fit the theme that well though I just submit what i thought looked good
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Can someone help me out please😩 So when the sys first starts we get 2 tickets don’t we? so i submitted my first look about a minute or so ago, and went to submit another one thinking i had another ticket because it usually start with 2 - i went to submit but it obviously didn’t let me because i’m missing a ticket, but surely i should have another ticket, or is it meant to be like this? i’m so confused, I’ve just always started off with 2 and was looking forward to this sys as i’ve had so many outfits planned. I also restarted the game a few times but it hasn’t changed😕 @KalindaKing

edit: my spelling was horrible😂
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @natkkh Please send a message to support from your game!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Hi all! This is my first time posting here 🙈 just wanted to say everyone’s inspo looks great. Good luck this SYS 🍀😊
    Yay! Welcome😊😊😊😄
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Is there a glitch or something? My game said I only have one ticket..
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    emmym said:
    Hi all! This is my first time posting here 🙈 just wanted to say everyone’s inspo looks great. Good luck this SYS 🍀😊
    Yay! Welcome😊😊😊😄
    Thank you so much 🥺💕
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I think the game has a glitch. I only have 1 ticket and is counting down for another ticket (I haven’t submitted a look) 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    The #FASHIONGOALS was released and the items are too good to pass up!
    I love the shoes! Such a signature look for the 90s
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    when do we get the showstopping style boxes with the heathers outfit?
    iOS
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    edited May 2021
    jlr224 said:

“You don’t understand, this is an Alaia” 💁🏻‍♀️
    “An a-whatta?”

Yessssss! 😍 I LOVE Clueless. The first time I watched it, I watched it over and over again for the next couple of days lol Cher’s and Dionne’s style is everything ✨
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    There is a show on hulu rn Cruel summer set in the summer of 93-95 its a teen mystery? It is interesting enough so that I want to know what happened(i think its halfway through? on the 5th ep). But good inspo for casual looks if anyone is bored during the weekend.
    Cruel Summer Everything You Need To Know
    The Cruel Summer Cast Talks About the Fashion on the Show  POPSUGAR FashionCruel Summer Who Is Annabelle The Best 3 Possible Theories
    Fast Frenemies - Cruel Summer Season 1 Episode 1 - TV Fanatic
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.