🗳️💐 SYS 5/10/21 - May Flowers SYS 🌷🗳️

Comments

• ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Looks 4-13
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    That was the worst scoring SYS I had in forever. Only got 20s and 30s.. decided to throw anything together and got 40s towards the end. I figured the last earnable would help with this weekend SYS. This is the one time I’m happy I was leveled down at the last second lol.
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    just when I thought I’d be lucky enough to get the second earnable 😭😭😭

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @lilelfears so pretty 🤩 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    LOL I think all of us are unlucky today 😩😩

What do I tell Glu so they can give it to me 😩😩?
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    This seriously bites. One single vote away from the flower makeup!! 😭
    Message glu they will give it to you last week I had 531 and they gave me the dress.
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    So disappointed 🥺
    I got some of the best scores I’ve ever gotten this SYS, constant high 50s, and with 5 minutes left I dropped to 13th ;-;

I really really wish F2P players could be placed in groups without TBs. ☹️
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    This seriously bites. One single vote away from the flower makeup!! 😭
    Message glu they will give it to you last week I had 531 and they gave me the dress.
    Wow! That’s the first time I hear about this! 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    10 - 17 

Android player. 👾
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts

Was not aiming for the TS items but got lucky this time around. 😍😍
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Was just aiming for the butterfly but I managed to come first with no extra tickets. Guess no one really fancied the prizes. 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

I’ve been wanting this hair for ages I’m so happy 🥺
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My scores where low. I submitted a couple of extras to win butterfly and hoped to get hair, but they scored high 50s. That’s not weird at all 😂 my group was pretty chill, just a couple tbs. so I came in 2nd!🌸

iOS player 

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts

I am about to go on a rant just to get something off my chest so feel free to ignore me!

I started playing KKH back in 2014 when it was first released. I had played for a while but got bored of it because it was fairly new and not much was happening. So easily half a year into the game I just deleted it from my phone. Flash forward to summer 2020, I kept getting ads everywhere about the game so I thought “why not try it out again? It’s been so many years, surely it’s improved?” And so it had! It was nothing like what I remembered, locations, tasks, kloset items... and then there was SYS and Diamonds.

When I came back, SYS wasn’t like what it was now. I wasn’t that good at first because my kloset was tiny but still I had fun earning what little it had to offer before the new system arrived. I didn’t stress much because it wasn’t much of a loss with the little amount of prizes and I started doing pretty good, too. I was some of the ones chosen to do the TB SYS which I liked because, again, I was pretty new and getting those gift boxes were fun! But then came the new system. I have never stressed over a game this much because “I really want this but I have to rely on votes and worry about insane ticket buyers and this new tier system!” I didn’t and still don’t like it. I can’t stand the fact that I have to be on edge every SYS especially when I really want just one item. And don’t get me started on those diamond boxes full of dye.

After this past SYS I’ve decided I’m leaving the game for a while, hopefully not as long as before, but a few months just to relax from it. I’m beyond over the fact that scores are a hit or mess, and it’s really not worth my time having to fit a schedule just to try and earn something I’ll never win. I was in top 5 for this SYS but my scores went from 48/50 to 28/30 and got stuck there, dropped to 14th, and lost my chance at the butterfly handheld I wanted. I have hit my “breaking point” with this game and until this SYS system is fixed, I’m ghosting. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk and I hope those who actually read this are enjoying the game more than I am/ever did. I truly don’t think it’s fair for any of us to feel this way but Glu will never listen.

Before I disappear, here’s what I won in my silver box... at least there’s one diamond in them

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Triple threat got me 2nd 🤣🥰 so pretty 

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I got 2nd in silver 3, I’m so happy with the butterfly🦋 I love that it’s animated!

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I feel a little crazy in this dress but it’s very dreamy. The face paint goes with it perfectly!

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I love this hair! ❤️

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Came in 5th place🌸
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I finished 12th, just enough to get the butterfly, that's all I wanted 🥰

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I was scoring horrible most of this SYS, and usually when I score badly, my scores pick up towards the end, which happened this time too.  So with my extra tickets and better scores in the 40s, I was able to get the last earnable and the butterfly which is what I wanted most lol 🙂.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love the butterfly and crown.
    IOS Player 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Well this SYS was horrible for me, and man am I glad it's over. I'm just gonna enjoy the new hair I got from the box while I pretend it never happened.🥴
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.