🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 5/14/21 - Shop Shop Shop!🛍️

Comments

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i actually like both the bags and the gb dress... but other than that my kstars are safe 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The promo window for #FASHIONGOALS should be fixed when the event goes live!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I'm not sure how I feel about the dress but I do have enough saved that I could spend to it if I decide I feel like it. I'll decide when I see what kind of kollections I get tonight because I don't get good ones during VIP.
    Platform: Android

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

I actually love these items. I’m sure I love them even more on my doll
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @bexgom thank you I agree and I think I’ll spin that one 😊😊
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    The dress is kinda cute, not a fan of the fluffy detailing at the bust area. It is not 300 K-Stars before June cute tho.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I’m still waiting my kollections to change, maybe there gonna be the one I’m waiting forever lol. But I definitely need earnable dress!! 🥰 so if I’m. It gonna get my kollection I thinking to get some closet items I want to get in kimiversary, so they not gonna be wasted 😅
    iOS player 

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I only like the earnable dress but i don’t really like anything else so i think my kstars are safe with this one since i’m not crazy about anything😄
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Sorry if I'm totally late to this topic or if it's been discussed a bunch already, but was it ever established why the surveys went away? I used to make so many of my k-stars that way since I weirdly love taking surveys. So now I have less k-stars and less fun since I miss my surveys.

I just find it weird glu offered surveys, and then shortly took it away. Before it almost seemed encouraged:

Survey Interview GIF - Survey Interview AskingAround - Discover  Share GIFs 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Okay I don’t like anything except the dress and the purse with flowers. But I will limit myself to 60 kstars as I have 2 cute Kollections to spin. But I’m concerned too lol. I’ve been spending way too much!
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • TinaGinaTinaGina Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I've been waiting for a VIP event to buy the plane and a few businesses, but I'm not a fan of this one at all... The dress is cute, but I don't like the bag so I'll wait until there's a VIP weekend where I like both the two first earnables 😇
  • Kkh_samKkh_sam Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    thank god this time i don't feel like i need any of it. i will spend either 15 or 20 start to get the box though because why not lol. the surveys i have had recently have been amazing! monday i got over 200 kstars from surverys and such
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    So this kollection is finally here! I have been waiting for it since it was released 🥺 i want bundle and hair so much! definitely spinning it 🥰 all next spins is items so it’s gonna be worth to spend kstars and get earnable dress 🌸

iOS player 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I really like earnable dress and gb bag 🌟
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I’m gonna save my kstars.. don’t really like this vip event unless I buy another business 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    I don’t think I’m going to get anything...I’m horrible at saving stars but I think this week I’ll save them 😂
  • QueeeenKozetteQueeeenKozette Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    🎶 Ding dong there goes my stars, there goes my stars, there goes my stars 🎶 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

So glad the dress is second! I'll drop 300 for the purse and dress. I'm probably the only one, but I kinda actually like the bag/purse That hair can stay though... It's just..no!

🤭🤭🤭🙈🙈
    Shoes...nope
    Dress.... definitely not
    Flowers/bag handheld...The flowers alone would be cuter.
    The hair...😂  This is a huuuggee NO!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm so thankful for the gift box, I have like 5 kollections I want to work on this week, good thing it won't distract me
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited May 2021
    nvm
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I’m gonna be honest, this is just my opinion, but I absolutely love the dress, purse and hairstyle, I might chase til I’m broke if I have to lol
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

I’m gonna be honest, this is just my opinion, but I absolutely love the dress, purse and hairstyle, I might chase til I’m broke if I have to lol
    Girl, same. I love it!
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    The black dress is so cute, but Kimiversary is so close...
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts

Even if these look available in the kloset for kash, i wouldn't bother my self to buy it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.