🗳️💐 SYS 5/10/21 - May Flowers SYS 🌷🗳️

1789101113Next

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

@Basak you always recommend really cute and beautiful handheld. 
    That’s very nice of you. 🥺💖

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

2nd place !! (:
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I'm so happy!!! Won the butterfly handheld so now I have a complete butterfly outfit! 😆🦋
    Your doll is stunning. Why are your pics so vivid? I úe Remini but the dress is kinda blurred 🥲🥲🥲
    Thank you Glu for the face paint ☺️💞

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I scored really well this SYS. Ended up 1st in Silver III with no extra tickets! Love the butterfly 🦋

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    I'm so happy!!! Won the butterfly handheld so now I have a complete butterfly outfit! 😆🦋
    Your doll is stunning. Why are your pics so vivid? I úe Remini but the dress is kinda blurred 🥲🥲🥲
    Aww thank you so much! 🥰 I use Remini too so I'm not sure why the dress comes out blurred for you. Do you use the retro tool? That's the one I use and it makes everything really clear, so if you use a different one then I would try retro! 💕

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    here’s my last two looks 

came in 10th place, my group wasn’t chill at all so i’m glad i got the butterfly since i really wanted it 🦋

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Came in 3rd in Gold without using any tickets! My group was very chill with only 2 TB. i’m excited bc I really wanted these TS items as Midsommar is my best friend’s and my favorite movie! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I feel a little crazy in this dress but it’s very dreamy. The face paint goes with it perfectly!

I love this look on you sooooo much 😍😍😍😍 @Rikk  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@YoMomma yeah maybe lol whoever sent them to me made my day 🌹

I can’t believe I ended 6th!! I love all the things I got except the shoes, I loved the dress too but I considered myself extremely lucky to end top 6 in gold, top 3 it’s just impossible for a free player like me 🌱 

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    jlr224 said:

First is one of my favourite looks I’ve ever put together, second is the most boring look possible that I thought might get me 10-20 votes (just enough to keep me from levelling up while still getting a silver box.....it’s my best score this SYS 😂
    @everyone who still thinks votes are real lol
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you so much @AmandaMKkh! It’s so sweet that you got flowers today; take this as a big hint that you are loved very much 💕
  • monAime2323monAime2323 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:

Did you contact customer support to get it? Asking cause I was also 1 vote away.
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Couldn’t believe I came 2nd! Such a chill group and I also got my first 60🤩 here’s some of my favourite looks I really enjoyed this theme🌹🌺🌸🌼

edit just realised you can’t dye the butterfly and I’m abit sad 😂😒

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Got the butterfly 🎉

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Came 16th and leveled down for the next SYS, gold is honestly a nightmare the top 5 girls had over 2k points. Got this cute dress in my silver box ! 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Aww thank you so much! 🥰 I use Remini too so I'm not sure why the dress comes out blurred for you. Do you use the retro tool? That's the one I use and it makes everything really clear, so if you use a different one then I would try retro! 💕
    It works perfectly. Thks so much darling 🌹❤️
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    nhq1012 said:
    It works perfectly. Thks so much darling 🌹❤️
    You're welcome, glad it works! ☺💖

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

Jayy_kkh said:

Did you contact customer support to get it? Asking cause I was also 1 vote away.
    Yes I did . And they gave it to me lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.