🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Excited if there will be a new diamond kollection!!! And k star kollections!!!!
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I have an idea: converting money. For example: 100 kash= 10 kstars . Or 100 kstars= 10 diamonds. Something like this. Kash are kinda useless and we get a lot of those... 
    Sorry if this sounds like a very bad idea 😅 it just appeared suddenly in my mind and I thought I might share it
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I so want those red Valentine’s sys lovely lingerie shoes!!! From this past February!!! Can’t wait til those are available!!!!
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @KalindaKing bestie don't be shy, show us the spoilers☺️✨
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Can you please start showing us all elements of the TS prizes?? I don’t love the braid that goes over the top of the May Flowers TS hair. Since it’s difficult to get these prizes it’s unfair that there are aspects of them that are hidden from us. @KalindaKing
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Does anybody know which items we can get with diamonds in this update? 👉🏻👈🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I am really hoping the tb boxes can be updated! And take dyes out of diamond boxe
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Not sure if it's possible but maybe let the free tickets that you don't use in one sys roll over to the next sys and let the tickets stack up to 3 instead of 2 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    It would be really cool to have some of the flirty quests we’ve been getting lately but with female options (like willow or maya) for pride month! I’m getting tired of having to reject Cassio and Raul over and over lol. I also wish the other characters in the world wouldn’t just assume you’re into them, like with that movie star guy. I chose the most distant options possible with him, but there were STILL rumors that my lesbian character was having an affair with him. Like...?

I know it would take some work to implement, but it would be great if we could somehow set our character’s preferences. I don’t even bother interacting with male NPCs anymore, because they’re almost always trying to flirt with me. I’ve never chosen to flirt with or date a male character, but they’re still always looking at me with those hearts over their heads. Meanwhile, female NPCs never have hearts over their heads. If I want to find a girl to date, I have to hope the option to flirt randomly pops up or use connections. 

More consideration for LGBT people in the writing and quality of life tweaks for us in the dating gameplay would be the best acknowledgment for pride, in my opinion.
    OMG now I remember about that female character our doll could flirt with,  Lexy Hoult I think 🤩💖.. I'm sad she didn't appear anymore, I think the last time she made an appearance was in the Christmas quest... Things seemed pretty awkward though... 😰 We definitely need more girls who like girls in the game. Or at least they could bring back Lexy
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Also, I think they should make body contour available because having a contoured face and a plain or flat (not talking about proportions) body looks slightly off.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Soon you can earn more rewards and shop with friends through Squads! You can get more info and discuss Squads here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5462138/join-a-squad-to-get-more-rewards

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I can’t wait to see the spoilers!! ✨✨✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
     I'm so excited for the update! I love seeing what they come out with.

I'm confused though, is this not the big update? Or is that the next one?
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    jwawawa said:
     I'm so excited for the update! I love seeing what they come out with.

I'm confused though, is this not the big update? Or is that the next one?
    I believe Kalinda confirmed the big update will be in June ❤️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I still want that blue overall dress in real life lol
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    BTW, the circle buttons in the bottom right menu will have a new look in the new update. Feel free to take a screenshot of the current look now if you want!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    please update the items that we can gift to our friends <3 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Ok so I was thinking if the kimiversary will not be next update, will the sale still be on a vip weekend? 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.