Join A Squad To Get More Rewards!

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Based on your requests, there will be a major new social feature in the next update. It’s called Squads. You can create a squad with your friends to earn more rewards and shop your friends’ lookbooks. A squad can have up to 15 people. iOS and Android players can be in the same squad.

If you create a squad with 12 or more friends who actively play KKH every day, then you can get XP, energy and a gift box every day! If your friends buy currency in the Starshop, you’ll get currency gifts! If you have amazing items in your lookbook and your friends buy items from your lookbook with diamonds, then you’ll get diamonds!

Now you can find your favorite items. If you’re connected to your squad outside the game, you can ask a squad member to put something in their lookbook, so you can buy it. The selection of items you can buy with diamonds will be the same as Get This Look in Show Your Style.

It will be easier to understand how a squad works when the update goes live. Keep in mind that this is a new feature and we plan to improve it over time. Can’t wait to hear what you think, especially once it’s available in the game.

Please feel free to use the forum to build a squad! This thread will be dedicated to feedback and you can use the Squads category to find a Squad or chat with your Squad.

#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev13456789

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @KalindaKing I deleted my best friend accidentally from the game a few months ago 🥺 can I be in her squad if she adds me?
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    This is so cool!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2021
    The old Gifting and Friends sub forum was renamed to Squads.  So they’ll be squad sign up threads, you can make squads with friends, or there will be plenty of Squads looking for members.  Make new friends. This will be great.  <3:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I assume it is like Kylie and Kendall’s game? But ooooh. Shopping someone lookbook / Kloset ? I am excited. 
    IOS Player 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Also, it’s great that iOS and android players can be in the same squad 🥰🥺 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    This is huge news!! I'm so excited for this!! Can't wait to try it out, omg🤩 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    So is this coming this update or the Kimmiversary one? @KalindaKing
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Can I be in a squad without being the leader? I don't want to be the leader. That's too much pressure. *runs away*
    Platform: Android

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    I need friends lol😂
    Same 😂❤️
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I’m so excited for this🤩 but I’m so afraid that I won’t be in a great squad😅
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finally something good omg 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    omggggg i can’t wait♥️ 
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    naeusts said:
    My squad is right here!!!!! ❤ @kikadida @Lachimolala @SamKkh @kkhjulia @brunakkh

We met at the right moment 🤍🤍
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    naeusts said:
    My squad is right here!!!!! ❤ @kikadida @Lachimolala @SamKkh @kkhjulia @brunakkh

My squad is so ready for this 💚💛💚💛💚
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m overwhelmed 😦 This is so exciting !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yesssss!!! I loved this feature in KKG and I’m soooo happy KKH will get this too!!! Great feature!!! Can’t wait!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________