🗳️📟 SYS 5/13/21 90's Nostalgia SYS💾🗳️

Comments

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    The #FASHIONGOALS was released and the items are too good to pass up!
    I love the shoes! Such a signature look for the 90s
    Look how cute it looks together, dolls!✨ 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I don't have the FG pop-up on my main game. I wanted to see it on my doll, even though I'm not buying it.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Idk why, but anytime I vote for the Aaliyah outfit it's not the popular choice. It's 100% 90s! Has anyone used that outfit for either of their first two looks?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • chelschels Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    lilviv said:
    haven’t posted inspo on here in a long time 😊

LOVEEEE EVERYTHING😍😍😍
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    when do we get the showstopping style boxes with the heathers outfit?

I was thinking about that today and I think that might be for the Preppy and Posh SYS
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @chels thank you 💕
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but has anyone else had this issue:
    I should have 4 tickets & I haven't started the SYS yet or submitted any looks. 
    BUT I'm only showing 3 tickets and a countdown as if I did start and submitted an outfit. 
    You can see in the photo I have not submitted anything so far ...

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

I know the first two scores are always throwaways with the scoring system but YIKES 😳 don’t think I’ve scored in the 20s since I first started playing 🥴
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Looks 1-2

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Looks 1-3
    Trying my best to stay on theme! (Times like these I wish I had all the contour/highlight stuff but I kinda want to wait for a sale or the Kimiversary) 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    first two looks, here we go again (:

iOS player
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you need help with SYS, please contact Customer Care! SYS: Preppy and Posh is next Thursday!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Although I was already born I don't remember a thing about the 90s lol I'm gonna use this novela opening to guide me 
    https://youtu.be/39EcUSH5aaU

• HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    edited May 2021
    If you need help with SYS, please contact Customer Care! SYS: Preppy and Posh is next Thursday!
    Hi Kalinda
    I reached out and just got the auto message so far. I'm waiting for an update but didn't know if this has happened to anyone else...

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts

I know this is just because I got my scores back fastest but I thought it was funny. Would be a nightmare to be the only one stuck in gold. 😅
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    My first look got 40 votes and my second got 18, I’m in literal shock. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten below 30. 
    Ahhh I just saw you need to at least be in 3rd place (Gold) in order to get the eyes!
    That sucks lol, either you buy tickets to climb the ranks or you hope to get high votes which rarely happens anymore🤡🥺
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    My scores have been horrible lately 
    Did votes stop for anyone else?
    I submitted a look about 30 minutes ago and still have 0 votes lol. I know it isn’t the best look but considering these votes are most likely computer generated...? Why did they stop. 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Did votes stop for anyone else?
    I submitted a look about 30 minutes ago and still have 0 votes lol. I know it isn’t the best look but considering these votes are most likely computer generated...? Why did they stop. 
    Votes generally take up to about an hour after you've submitted your look before appearing! Sometimes they'll be calculated quicker but give it another 30 mins and see if they are there!
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

First two looks. I’m a little bummed that I won’t have a chance at the eyes, but it is what it is.
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    The 90s had a lot of fun hairstyles and really out there outfits.. Being able to win more versatile hairstyles would’ve been nice, instead of repeating different “Rachel” hairstyles. Growing up in the 90s and watching hip-hop and r&b videos is what inspired my looks.. not shocked at the scores, I only score in the 30s now, unless I throw anything together and add some wings, I get the best score.. glad I don’t like anything though and I don’t mind leveling down (even though I thought I did with this last SYS).
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Cool start 🤩

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.