👀 Looking For A Squad?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Create a Squad with your forum friends to earn more rewards in the game! 
A squad can have up to 15 people on any platform and you don't need to be Facebook friends to be in a squad together. 
Choose a name, motto and leader for your squad. 
The leader can create the squad and then the others can search for it in the game. 
Use this thread to find your squad! You can also start a new thread if your squad wants to chat because there will be no in-game chat. 
For example, if you want to ask a squad member to put a specific item in their lookbook, you can use the forum!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456747

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited May 2021
    This sounds good, hope I can find a squad 💓 (also I spend lots of money on this game and play daily 😬) 

Edit: editing this to say I found a squad 💖

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited May 2021
    ^
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Omg I’m so excited for this!! Can’t wait to find my squad💕 (I spend money literally everyday & I play daily😭)
  • Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Ooohh, this is so exciting🥳 Would love to get to know other players like this! I don't have any friends who plays, so I hope I can find my squad though. Lmk if you're looking friends to join💕
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Anybody need a squad member👀
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I’m a daily player who will need a squad. Anyone looking for members, feel free to message me 😊
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I’m a daily player who will need a squad. Anyone looking for members, feel free to message me 😊
    Samee I literally play my game nonstop! 
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Looking for a squad to join lol 🙋‍♀️.  I play daily and would love to be in a squad with fellow forum members 🙂.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Looking for a squad too 🥰
    I play every day and I’m so excited for this!!
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I’m a daily player and I want to join a squad so I can buy items with diamonds from you guys so you can be rewarded too and we’ll all benefit from this ☺️
    iOS player
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I am looking for a squad too. I play everyday.
  • valeetolar9valeetolar9 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hey! I’m looking for a squad, I play daily, I spend a lot of k-stars and right now I have a good amount of diamonds! Feel free to message me so we can all help each other ☀️
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Hi, I’m interested in joining a squad. I’m a daily player and spend money on this game. Sometimes too much lmao. 
  • Kyla_KkhKyla_Kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hi, I’m also looking for a squad and I’m a daily player! Excited to hopefully meet some new people ☺️
  • mellishamellisha Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi guys I’ve been playing this game for the starting of the year and I just discovered this part lol
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Squad is now full.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Hi everyone! I’m also looking for a squad right now. I play every day without fail and occasionally(but not often) spend money in game.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Anyone looking to join a squad? We still have 3 spots available and we're looking for other daily players, both free players and non-free players are welcome! Feel free to PM me if you're interested
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Once you start a Squad, the Squad leader can start a thread here with the name of your Squad as the Title, and your squad members can chat, ask for things to be added to LookBook, etc. :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Currently squading up with these fantastic humans: @kkhsimone @MackenziePL @darthdarthdd @jezebelle @xoKeri @Anulika  @thenailaholic @aymandi @justjoey @samantha143 @Kyla_Kkh @imazora @MackenzieHollister and @lulula. We have a mix of free and paid daily players. At this time we are full and need to come up with a name lol
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Hey dolls!  I definitely need a squad!  I’m not sure I’m organized enough to lead, but I will join for sure!  I’ve been wanting more interaction! 💖💖. I’m a daily player, mostly free but I do buy once in awhile and I’d be willing to get stars or something once in awhile since I already do for sales and stuff. Interested to see how this all goes!  I’m interested in non squad friends, too 🥰🥰
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Hey dolls!  I definitely need a squad!  I’m not sure I’m organized enough to lead, but I will join for sure!  I’ve been wanting more interaction! 💖💖. I’m a daily player, mostly free but I do buy once in awhile and I’d be willing to get stars or something once in awhile since I already do for sales and stuff. Interested to see how this all goes!  I’m interested in non squad friends, too 🥰🥰
    Love your username!  I just started doing Gels at home thanks to covid. So fun!!  If you wanna join our squad you can PM me. I’m trying to keep a list going :)
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    I wanna join a squad too.I am a daily player and spend money once in a while (mostly tts and diamonds)And I can def add items people want on my lookbook ☺️
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi I’m a long time lurker on this forum but first time poster! I don’t have any friends on kkh so I’m just putting it out here that I’ll be looking for a squad. I’m a daily player who occasionally buys diamonds and kstars! 
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited May 2021
    edit: duplicate post