🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

1356736

Comments

  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,304 Posts
    Ok so I was thinking if the kimiversary will not be next update, will the sale still be on a vip weekend? 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    edited May 13
    I returned after 2 months? And I see nothing has changed :D
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    No item spoilers yet 😢 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @brunakkh yes a VIP weekend usually happens during the sale and I don’t think they’ll change that. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,304 Posts
    @ShayShigil but the math doesnt match, vip is always the last weekend of the update. Next update’s vip is on June 11, kimiversary is usually around June 20, the weekend after vip
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @ShayShigil but the math doesnt match, vip is always the last weekend of the update. Next update’s vip is on June 11, kimiversary is usually around June 20, the weekend after vip
    Isn’t there usually 4 weeks (5 star, reality, party, dates) between each VIP weekend? If so, the math would add up perfectly!
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Ok so im excited for this updateeee
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited May 14
    Does anyone happened the same as i do? It's lagged since hours ago and i've lost a ticket already. I don't have any problem with my connection and other apps run as usual


  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 821 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Ok so I was thinking if the kimiversary will not be next update, will the sale still be on a vip weekend? 
    @brunakkh that’s for Black Friday. as for the kimiversary, it doesn’t have to be during vip, but you’ll still get a k-star for every gig you do just like in vip events.
    iOS player
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    wanted to ask for the longest time, when do the daily kstar videos restart? does it have its own 24hour clock like daily gift boxes? or is it like with events where it starts at a fixed hour? 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,153 Posts
    @sarie every 24 Hours 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,304 Posts
    @asalaxo thank you doll!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 644 Posts
    Maybe kalinda will post spoilers this weekend!!!!!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @KalindaKing I’m so excited about the squad feature!! I’ve currently maxed out my celebrity perks meter though, and I’m wondering if we’ll see an update to that soon? It might be a good incentive to get people spending, and get this squad feature off to a good start! 🤍 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Does anyone happened the same as i do? It's lagged since hours ago and i've lost a ticket already. I don't have any problem with my connection and other apps run as usual


    @KalindaKing is there any problem with the app? I still couldn't load the game. It stuck on 9.5% this whole day, and there's no update in the playstore yet. I've lost so many SYS tickets already with no more chance on having the last earnable 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,375 Posts
    edited May 14
    .
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Please consider making a pop up window when we are about to use a saved ticket in SYS like the ones we get when we spend stars or diamonds! It would be super helpful. I know it sound a bit stupid but I’ve managed to spend saved tickets unintentionally a couple of times because I thought I had a free ticket available. 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Nanna_ said:
    Please consider making a pop up window when we are about to use a saved ticket in SYS like the ones we get when we spend stars or diamonds! It would be super helpful. I know it sound a bit stupid but I’ve managed to spend saved tickets unintentionally a couple of times because I thought I had a free ticket available. 
    Or maybe change the wording on the popup that asks if you're ready to submit? Instead of "use a ticket to submit" it could say "use a free ticket" or "use a purchased/prize/saved ticket"
    Or maybe add a free ticket countdown clock to the main SYS page under the button to create a look that only shows how many free tickets you have with a countdown timer to show when you'll have more?

    Additionally there is a ton of talk about people missing out on tickets... what if everyone got the full number of free tickets, whether they are logged in or not? Everyone starts with the 2 free tickets, and the countdown starts, just like the current system. Whether people use the 2 tickets right away or not, everyone gets an additional free ticket 6 hours later, etc etc throughout the whole SYS.
  • Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    Nanna_ said:
    Please consider making a pop up window when we are about to use a saved ticket in SYS like the ones we get when we spend stars or diamonds! It would be super helpful. I know it sound a bit stupid but I’ve managed to spend saved tickets unintentionally a couple of times because I thought I had a free ticket available. 
    Or maybe change the wording on the popup that asks if you're ready to submit? Instead of "use a ticket to submit" it could say "use a free ticket" or "use a purchased/prize/saved ticket"
    Or maybe add a free ticket countdown clock to the main SYS page under the button to create a look that only shows how many free tickets you have with a countdown timer to show when you'll have more?

    Additionally there is a ton of talk about people missing out on tickets... what if everyone got the full number of free tickets, whether they are logged in or not? Everyone starts with the 2 free tickets, and the countdown starts, just like the current system. Whether people use the 2 tickets right away or not, everyone gets an additional free ticket 6 hours later, etc etc throughout the whole SYS.
    Great ideas! It sucks spending a saved ticket just as much as when you miss out on a ticket. But I'm pretty sure that would also limit the amount of ticket buyers so it's probably a long shot getting Glu to do any of this...
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Will there be outfit spoilers? srry im very excited for this update i want every piece of information i can get lol
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 644 Posts
    There should be spoiler outfits @arifromkkh
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    @KalindaKing do you have outfit spoilers for this new update? 🥺🥺Please, we want to see them ASAP. Also when is the new update scheduled? 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 4,843 Posts
    I'll share the outfit spoilers now! Please keep in mind that all the clothes for the update have been finalized and these are some of my top picks. There will be several opportunities to get POC hair that are not shown here. You can see everything in the weekly spoilers. The update will be released early next week, but not on Monday. Have a great weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.