🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    these all look so pretty!! love all the accessories especially ((:
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Pride outfit and the retro diner outfit is awesome...pls let the ballon be free gift..🤩🤩🤩😍😍
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Always all I like is handhelds lol. I want them all 🥺 I hope some of them will be earnables 😅 
    also I like some of outfits too☺️
    iOS player 

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    OMG IM OBSESSED
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    The pride balloon and dress is everything 😍! Will we be able to dye the balloon? Just wondering since we can’t dye the pride flag. 
    I play on iOS 
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    It would be so cool to get different pride flag handhelds in the game! like the lesbian flag, the trans flag, etc.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @mysticgrace she mentioned that they will be available for Kash earlier in the thread <3
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    It would be so cool to get different pride flag handhelds in the game! like the lesbian flag, the trans flag, etc.
    I want my bissexual flag!!!!! 🥺
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Nanna_ said:
    jwawawa said:
    Nanna_ said:
    Please consider making a pop up window when we are about to use a saved ticket in SYS like the ones we get when we spend stars or diamonds! It would be super helpful. I know it sound a bit stupid but I’ve managed to spend saved tickets unintentionally a couple of times because I thought I had a free ticket available. 
    Or maybe change the wording on the popup that asks if you're ready to submit? Instead of "use a ticket to submit" it could say "use a free ticket" or "use a purchased/prize/saved ticket"
    Or maybe add a free ticket countdown clock to the main SYS page under the button to create a look that only shows how many free tickets you have with a countdown timer to show when you'll have more?

Additionally there is a ton of talk about people missing out on tickets... what if everyone got the full number of free tickets, whether they are logged in or not? Everyone starts with the 2 free tickets, and the countdown starts, just like the current system. Whether people use the 2 tickets right away or not, everyone gets an additional free ticket 6 hours later, etc etc throughout the whole SYS.
    Great ideas! It sucks spending a saved ticket just as much as when you miss out on a ticket. But I'm pretty sure that would also limit the amount of ticket buyers so it's probably a long shot getting Glu to do any of this...
    Honestly I'm not so sure... I'd say that it could potentially lead to more ticket sales because if everyone has access to the same number of tickets then everyone's scores should theoretically be closer together (ignoring the outliers, of course, that have 1k points on day 1 lol). This would mean mean more people would see a real opportunity to move through the ranks, and therefore more likely to buy tickets. As opposed to now, where it can seem like such a huge/impossible task to move up in the ranks because of the difference in scores, especially when you miss a ticket (or more). 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @mysticgrace she mentioned that they will be available for Kash earlier in the thread <3
    o awesome! probably should’ve read though the thread first haha. hope the lesbian flag is included, sometimes companies leave it out
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Oh. Omg. Omg I love everything. I’m dead. 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts

Next zodiac sign is Gemini, not Pisces, right? Lol 
    This would’ve fit so good for Pisces 🌝
    PS I’m a Pisces 😂
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Julliette said:

Next zodiac sign is Gemini, not Pisces, right? Lol 
    This would’ve fit so good for Pisces 🌝
    PS I’m a Pisces 😂
    I think this is for yatch party sys💕
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Love the spoilers!!!
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts

I NEED THIS
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    @iamkoko maybe it’s one of the reusable red solo cups 😳 or we can just imagine it is 🤣 same with the straw, metal for sure 🤣
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    @iamkoko maybe it’s one of the reusable red solo cups 😳 or we can just imagine it is 🤣 same with the straw, metal for sure 🤣
    I like your positivity 😂
    yes, let’s just imagine it’s reusable 🤞
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Wish we had more storyline like the one we had this week. It was honestly kinda cool to be able to read their minds and i hope it's gonna happen more often
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    No diamond business? 💎
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

here goes my money. so pretty and elegant
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @KalindaKing are we getting any new dyes?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I guess we’ll get the newsletter in two weeks!!!!”
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.