Join A Squad To Get More Rewards!

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    This is so exciting! I make in app purchases often too...hope I find a good squad 🤞
    I have a post in the looking for a squad group, feel free to pm me. We have 5/15 so far :)
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Oh this sounds so good ! More incentive to play I guess 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Ready !

The original #squadgoals 🤩
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This sounds super exciting!!! I can't wait, hope someone will take me into their squad! I haven't been playing as much because of work but I still check my game everyday 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    dpeters said:
    This sounds super exciting!!! I can't wait, hope someone will take me into their squad! I haven't been playing as much because of work but I still check my game everyday 😊
    Hi! To anyone looking for a Squad, you should post in Looking for a Squad<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    this new feature sounds exciting but at the same time it’s my introvert nightmare 😬😬 
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Wow I can’t wait for this feature, I’m a daily player and I’ve got two games that I’m gonna be using 😍 Now I can get items from my first game more easily since they’re not available anymore!
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    You know your social anxiety is bad when you’re nervous about having to interact with people *virtually* 😬🙈
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Does this mean that everyone in the Squad will be able to look at my Lookbook outfits or there will be a separated Lookbook for this?
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Omg this is awesome but I have no friends on kkh :/
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    im looking for an honest and completely uninterested friendship with a doll thats spends on diamonds and stars very often, so you can join my squad c: lol
    @arifromkkh I think you just described my soulmate.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I havent been this excited in years!!!! This is EXACTLY what i wanted! Will it be this update or next? 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I wish that we could have more than 15 in a squad 😩 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @KalindaKing is it this update or next?
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    It's so nice to see that many italian players here on the forum! 
    Android
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I hope  I'll find nice squad :( 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please Go to this thread in the Squads subforum to find squads, 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5462139/looking-for-a-squad/p1?new=1
    We’ll be moving posts to Looking For A Squad as well.
    Let's keep this thread for discussion about the feature,  and use the thread in Squads to form groups. Thanks. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Does this mean that everyone in the Squad will be able to look at my Lookbook outfits or there will be a separated Lookbook for this?
    Yes, your lookbook will be visible to your squad.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Squads will go live in the 11.12 update and we'll expand the feature in future updates. It's open to male and female players. Please use the weekend to form a squad so you can start earning rewards when the update comes out!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    A public squad means anyone can join it! The recommended squads will be public. 
    #VIPKalinda
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Squads will go live in the 11.12 update and we'll expand the feature in future updates. It's open to male and female players. Please use the weekend to form a squad so you can start earning rewards when the update comes out!
    how can I form a squad? i can‘t find the button, i‘m in the A-list
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    how can I form a squad? i can‘t find the button, i‘m in the A-list

@RiinaUkii the update comes out next week! 
    Platform: iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I should be announcing I want to join a squad but how does it work when we don't even have the option to join one in the game yet?
    Platform: Android

• CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    @KalindaKing just to clarify is 15 the maximum amount of people in a squad?
  • KKKhKKKh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So say you're in a squad with someone who has a hacked game, and you buy from their lookbook all the time because they have everything but you don't know they're a hacker cause strangers on the internet and all that.

What's gonna happen with the things you bought if the hacker is found and banned?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    KKKh said:
    So say you're in a squad with someone who has a hacked game, and you buy from their lookbook all the time because they have everything but you don't know they're a hacker cause strangers on the internet and all that.

What's gonna happen with the things you bought if the hacker is found and banned?
    People that play the game since it came out also have a lot of stuff in their closet for playing for so long, honestly there’s no way you can know that and I don’t think you will have any issue because it’s not your fault.