👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    This looks exciting I hope I’ll find a nice squad 😊
    Amanda I really want to join your squad cause I'm Italian too! I'm speaking english right now just for all the dolls in the forum. I play daily since January 2020
    @AmandaMKkh @matildesnt have I heard Italian? I'm Italian too and daily player since 2015!

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @matildesnt @LexiMcKinnon I didn’t know it!! @Chloè_KKH is Italian too 💚
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• fairyberryfairyberry Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    hi, so I‘m also looking for a squad to join as I don‘t know anyone in person playing this game. I have online university at the moment so I‘m really active everyday. I hope someone has still a place to offer 😚💗
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    Hey guys I think I’m gonna start my own squad!! I’m a daily player and have been playing pretty much since the very first day that KKH was released in 2014! I am a paid player and I spend money on the game pretty frequently and I have quite a large selection of items from past years that I would be more than happy to include in my Lookbook for you guys to purchase from. I would really love to include anyone who enjoys playing this game, whether you’re new to the game or have been playing for years, a paid player or a free player. Please PM me if you’re interested in joining my squad💞

**Also I’m currently thinking of naming my squad “All CHARged up” in honor of Char who was banned a few months ago for standing up against racism on the forum, so if you’re a player like me who feels that there needs to be justice for Char as well as change on this forum, please feel free to join☺️
    me me pick me 
    me too 🥺🥺
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Not sure whether if I should start my own squad or beg to join someone else’s... mainly just terrified to be left without a squad of my own 😖💔 I do play daily tho, and I do pay from time to time!! If anyone would have me ☺️🙃
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi! I’m a long time player that plays everyday but doesn’t post as much on the forum due to being busy from work! I’m more of a silent player but I’ll hit every quest each week and SYSes. I’d love to join a squad if anyone has spots available! Or if we can create a squad I’d love to do that as well!
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Hey dolls! I am playing this game for over 2 years now and unfortunately I am the only one out of my rl friends who plays Kardashian Hollywood. Its a veiled expression for I have no friends to join. 
    I am a daily player, I do buy tickets and stars when I really like the items but mostly I am a player that grinds a lot. 
    Very excited about this Squad feature and would love to join dedicated players to build and share KKH gaming experience together. ❤️
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited May 2021
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    This is so exciting!! I’ve been waiting for a big new feature to drop and this looks like so much fun! I’d love to join a squad! I’m logged in multiple times a day, I do make in-app purchases (currently maxed out my celebrity perks, hopefully we can get new prizes to incentivise people to spend more money in-game?), and I love that we’ll be able to earn some diamonds!

It would be great if this dropped before Black Friday, I’m sure lots of people will be spending money on K stars! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I think i'll be starting a squad, so if any of you are interested to join feel free to dm me so we can talk about the details!<3 edit: also, if any of my fb friends wants to be in a squad together i'd love that!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • youngbloodqueenyoungbloodqueen Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, I never post on the forum because I’ve been too anxious but I’ve been lurking for awhile lol. I’d love to join a squad! I play everyday and sometimes make purchases ❤️
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    where can I find the squad button??? @kokokokonut
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hi I'm a daily and paid player who's looking to join a squad with people just like me! Please dm me if you have a spot for me😊😊
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Hello dolls! I’m looking for a squad. I’m a daily player and an occasional spender when it comes to tickets and kstars. I’ve been playing the game since 2014 (with some breaks in between).
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2021
    RiinaUkii said:
    where can I find the squad button??? @kokokokonut

Hi. The Squad button will appear after the Update next week, if you are ALISTAIR, or have done any Comebacks, the button will appear on the lower right I believe, and Kalinda said the design of those lower tight circles has been changed with the update too.  So, we'll just have to wait till the Update, 

In the meantime, you can start looking for or starting a Squad! That way you'll be ready when the update cones and Squads are enabled in the game!   I'm really excited for this feature, can't wait.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Looking to join a squad. Mostly a free player but I check the game everyday. 
    Platform: Android

• VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Hey dolls!
    I am looking for a squad. I play daily and spend a lot of time on it. I spend on tickets occasionally. 
    My perspective - respect everyone, rarely indulge in drama, live and let live, and have lotsss of fun.  
    So if anyone is looking for a fun, chill member who will up team’s daily count please let me know.

• amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    lmaooo, literally came back from being inactive on the forum so I can find a squad 😂
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    hii i’m looking to join a squad as well, i’m mostly a free player but i play daily!!
    i’ve been playing for three years ☺️
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • anti9696anti9696 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hey dolls, I would love to join a squad, I’ve been playing since 2014/15, I’m a daily player and definitly play kkh way too much, if thats even possible!😅 I dont really comment on here but started reading the forums a few months ago ☺️
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Hi dolls! I’m looking for a squad 🧐 I’m daily player since 2019 and I spend money sometimes. I would love to be in squad with girls who will, like me, look into the game every day and buy something sometimes. I haven't posted on the forum for a long time and I don't know any new people here. So if you want me in your squad, go ahead and write 💞
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Liamboyce10Liamboyce10 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi. I'm so excited for this feature. I'm looking for a squad. I'm not really active in the forum but with this new feature, I would love to be more interactive and meet players. Please pm if you would like to have me in your squad 
  • JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Hi I'm on Android and play daily, I also have lots of clothes and spend money ocassionally 😁 
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Hii! I know that i’m really not that active on the forum, but I literally play my game all the time. Also this feature sounds sooo amazing and i’m really way to excited! So if anyone is looking for a squad member I’m here ☺️
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Hi! I already posted here, but I’m going to post again! I’m thinking of starting my own squad, please reach out if you’d like to join! I’m a long time player, I play literally every day, I occasionally buy things, and I’m looking for similar players! I was thinking of calling us The Diamond Girls (a play on The Golden Girls tv show and also since diamonds are the most valuable currency in the game). I’m also pretty good with photoshop so I’m thinking of making a little pic of all our dolls together for the forum! Feel free to message me if you’re interested in squading up! 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I'm open to starting a squad or joining a squad! I play every day and occasionally buy (though usually through olay rewards on double reward weekends lol).
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Hey everyone! I would like to join a squad, I'm a daily player since 2017, I'm mostly a free player though. 
    I play on Android
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    natkkh said:
    So I'm starting my own Squad and I'm looking for anyone who wants to join. I'm a daily player and I spend money from time to time.
    My sister is a non forum doll who also plays daily and spends frequently. 
    She's going to be in my Squad, anyone looking for a Squad to join just PM me and we'll figure out a name and motto so when it launches we'll be ready to go.
    I’ll be happy to join. I play the game every day ALL the time😂 I don’t usually spend money on the game but if i do it’s only a small purchase anyway💕💕💕
    Great we would love to have you!
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I will need a squad…. I don't have any friends on my game. Daily player who spends too much time (and money 😱) on this game!!!! 
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited May 2021
    i’d love to have a squad because i don’t know anyone who plays this game! i’m a daily player and i definitely spend too much money on it hahaha. if you’re putting a squad together please message me i’d love to join 🥺✨💕

edit to say that i played for about a year 2014-2015 and then started again in summer 2020 and i’ve done all the comebacks ☺️

edit AGAIN: found a squad!! might have a few open spots in it so look out for that 👀