🗳️📟 SYS 5/13/21 90's Nostalgia SYS💾🗳️

17810121315

Comments

  • YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Wow okay, let me get this.. 
    i’m a light tanned skinned girl.. does that make me bad if i make my dolls skin lighter than my skin or sometime darker?
    this is lame, changing my doll skin color or features is actually acknowledging their beauty. 
    yall need to chill, and stop making EVERYTHING about race and skin color.
    we’re all here to have fun and lets just keep it that way. :) 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited May 15
    This argument happens atleast 2 per update. People here have taken their time to explain the ACTUAL issue (not someone lighter deciding not to play as themselves or vice versa). Most of the issues comes from the type of SYS there is and how people feel the need to change their skintone when the SYS itself is not about class,elegance and etc but the complete opposite (Attention:  paying homage to some icons that have inspired you is not the same, especially 80s or 90s icons). If u wanna play tone deaf, do it. When I was born, no one told me that I had to be some teacher to others and keep explaining, often not my concerns, to others when the things discussed here have been discussed atleast twice per month. (Btw the excuse that often happens about how you're just appreciating black beauty when changing your doll skintone to something darker in certain SYS needs to be dropped. We don't see that bs when there's SYS about ballrooms or elegance and class altogether so I don't think it's  necessary to see it there either)
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Looks 5-6 

    Second look was inspired by a forum doll. I guess people didn’t like me trying to be like Princess Diana 🤷‍♀️ But I had to try to recreate it. 
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Just wanted to post this look because I thought it was cute af for some reason lol
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 399 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

    After practically selling my soul for this hair, and shamefully not using it since, I’m very happy I’m able to finally use this scrunchie hair for this Sys! 😆💕


    OMG, that hair is to die for! Is it available for diamonds?
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 624 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    Amy136602 said:

    After practically selling my soul for this hair, and shamefully not using it since, I’m very happy I’m able to finally use this scrunchie hair for this Sys! 😆💕


    OMG, that hair is to die for! Is it available for diamonds?
    Unfortunately nope, it’s a prize from slumber party SYS 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,601 Posts
    @Amy136602 I think I spotted you ☺️

    iOS player 
     
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
     This is my highest vote this SYS and the rest are on the 30-36 votes. Usually on my 8th look, I’m on to the last 3 prizes. Oh well.. better luck next SYS.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Wow okay, let me get this.. 
    i’m a light tanned skinned girl.. does that make me bad if i make my dolls skin lighter than my skin or sometime darker?
    this is lame, changing my doll skin color or features is actually acknowledging their beauty. 
    yall need to chill, and stop making EVERYTHING about race and skin color.
    we’re all here to have fun and lets just keep it that way. :) 
    Just saw this and honestly I'm really wondering why having this discussions if the same arguments keep happening like it's the first time. I do not care if u don't wanna play as yourself. Nobody here does. There's plenty of information being given here on the forum (especially on the alien themed sys, love yourself sys and so on and so on). The last part that you wrote is so tone deaf bc there hasn't been a time where your skintone and race didn't matter (and the whole chill part just sounds so privileged) but maybe bc of my own personal experience I'm more aware of that. It has been heavily discussed and the ACTUAL problem was addressed. Same thing w the barbie doll argument. Same thing w people trying to 'appreciate black beauty' and how bs that sounded considering the time that the arguments have been brought up. Yet many people on here wanna act like it's their first time and don't wanna address how privileged they often sound (minority or not). I personally don't care if you wanna pay homage to iconic black women like Mel B, Beyoncé, Rihanna etc. but don't be tone deaf about it and ignore the actual important information that is being given to you (for free may i add) just to keep the whole toxic positivity up
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I still couldn't load my game and customer care said i need to wait for the next update to be able to load in my game, so i'm here crying in the corner watching you guys get that cute phone earnable 😭😭😭

    Please let me know, if i'm skip a week for SYS then what tier i'll be for the next SYS? I should be in gold this time around. Will i be in gold too for next SYS or i'll be in silver 3?
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I still couldn't load my game and customer care said i need to wait for the next update to be able to load in my game, so i'm here crying in the corner watching you guys get that cute phone earnable 😭😭😭

    Please let me know, if i'm skip a week for SYS then what tier i'll be for the next SYS? I should be in gold this time around. Will i be in gold too for next SYS or i'll be in silver 3?
    Personal experience here. If you didn't submit any tickets then you will stay in the same tier for the next sys however skipping more than once will move you down
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 836 Posts
    edited May 15
    I looove this theme because I was born in 90’s and remeber a little bit of those times! ❤️❤️ Actually I always wanted that full red latex suit and school uniform from Britney Spears videos ,,when I grow up”. 😅 Still don’t know what I’d do with those.... but that was my LIFE GOAL. And those highlights and ponytails omggg! I thought I’d dress like that everyday once I’m 18!
    Anyways - still blasting those song on my JBL speaker, pretty much daily ✨✨
    iOS 33lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Daily free player since July 2019 💖

    #capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
    avi by KKH Memess 💕
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    I looove this theme because I was born in 90’s and remeber a little bit of those times! ❤️❤️ Actually I always wanted that full red latex suit and school uniform from Britney Spears videos ,,when I grow up”. 😅 Still don’t know what I’d do with those.... but that was my LIFE GOAL. And those highlights and ponytails omggg! I thought I’d dress like that everyday once I’m 18!
    Anyways - still blasting those song on my JBL speaker, pretty much daily ✨✨
    I'm a early 2000s kid and honestly same. My mother would always talk about the 90s and how she misses them. We would always watch music videos from the 90s and at one point I was demanding to get those highlights and ponytails... and I was threatening her that I was either gonna get the highlights or go bald for a year😂 (I got the highlights in the end)
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

    Looks 5-8. I’m not really having any fun 😕
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,123 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    This is the worst I’ve ever done...



    And to think that I was a teenager in the nineties so I should know people wore back then... at this point I’m just hoping I get the phone...
    You were robbed @LindaVB I love the 2nd and 3rd look but they're all gorgeous! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 New Member Registered Users 121 Posts
    the phone is so cute !!
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    I looove this theme because I was born in 90’s and remeber a little bit of those times! ❤️❤️ Actually I always wanted that full red latex suit and school uniform from Britney Spears videos ,,when I grow up”. 😅 Still don’t know what I’d do with those.... but that was my LIFE GOAL. And those highlights and ponytails omggg! I thought I’d dress like that everyday once I’m 18!
    Anyways - still blasting those song on my JBL speaker, pretty much daily ✨✨
    I'm a early 2000s kid and honestly same. My mother would always talk about the 90s and how she misses them. We would always watch music videos from the 90s and at one point I was demanding to get those highlights and ponytails... and I was threatening her that I was either gonna get the highlights or go bald for a year😂 (I got the highlights in the end)
    Ahhh the highlights! I couldn’t afford the full set so my mom got me little baby lights in the front, and I was so obsessed! We need those expandable chokers in game 😂
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    I still couldn't load my game and customer care said i need to wait for the next update to be able to load in my game, so i'm here crying in the corner watching you guys get that cute phone earnable 😭😭😭

    Please let me know, if i'm skip a week for SYS then what tier i'll be for the next SYS? I should be in gold this time around. Will i be in gold too for next SYS or i'll be in silver 3?
    Personal experience here. If you didn't submit any tickets then you will stay in the same tier for the next sys however skipping more than once will move you down
    @KkhElena thank you so much for answering
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    KkhElena said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    I looove this theme because I was born in 90’s and remeber a little bit of those times! ❤️❤️ Actually I always wanted that full red latex suit and school uniform from Britney Spears videos ,,when I grow up”. 😅 Still don’t know what I’d do with those.... but that was my LIFE GOAL. And those highlights and ponytails omggg! I thought I’d dress like that everyday once I’m 18!
    Anyways - still blasting those song on my JBL speaker, pretty much daily ✨✨
    I'm a early 2000s kid and honestly same. My mother would always talk about the 90s and how she misses them. We would always watch music videos from the 90s and at one point I was demanding to get those highlights and ponytails... and I was threatening her that I was either gonna get the highlights or go bald for a year😂 (I got the highlights in the end)
    Ahhh the highlights! I couldn’t afford the full set so my mom got me little baby lights in the front, and I was so obsessed! We need those expandable chokers in game 😂
    Definitely. It would bring back so many memories (which many of them weren't exactly approved by mother😂)
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @violettaelliot no problem😊
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,273 Posts
    @jezebelle I live your look with the black and white skirt 🎱
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 836 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    iamkoko said:
    KkhElena said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    I looove this theme because I was born in 90’s and remeber a little bit of those times! ❤️❤️ Actually I always wanted that full red latex suit and school uniform from Britney Spears videos ,,when I grow up”. 😅 Still don’t know what I’d do with those.... but that was my LIFE GOAL. And those highlights and ponytails omggg! I thought I’d dress like that everyday once I’m 18!
    Anyways - still blasting those song on my JBL speaker, pretty much daily ✨✨
    I'm a early 2000s kid and honestly same. My mother would always talk about the 90s and how she misses them. We would always watch music videos from the 90s and at one point I was demanding to get those highlights and ponytails... and I was threatening her that I was either gonna get the highlights or go bald for a year😂 (I got the highlights in the end)
    Ahhh the highlights! I couldn’t afford the full set so my mom got me little baby lights in the front, and I was so obsessed! We need those expandable chokers in game 😂
    Definitely. It would bring back so many memories (which many of them weren't exactly approved by mother😂)
    I was allowed highlight only in the summer but omg that was such a big deal for me too! 🤣
    iOS 33lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Daily free player since July 2019 💖

    #capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
    avi by KKH Memess 💕
  • AspenWoodAspenWood Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I’ve started wondering if they have cut our scores down so much to force us to stay until the end to get the last earnable. I used to be able to get the last one and then quit and drop down to the next level. Now I’m forced to play up until the last ticket if I want it. And it forces me up and up into gold where I stand no chance.   Even with my shit scores I’m in 2nd which means everyone is getting bad scores. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 624 Posts
    I am loving the VB this theme!!!


  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 232 Posts

    Looks 7,8 and 9 💜
  • sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    5-8. Just reached the phone with my 8th look. Haven’t done this badly in a while and beginning to think I walked around with my eyes shut during the 90s lol.

    @MarianiPoizen I love your looks 😍 they definitely deserve to score better..

    If these looks aren't 90s style then I just don't see the point of this sys anymore.. or any other 🤷‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.