🗳️📟 SYS 5/13/21 90's Nostalgia SYS💾🗳️

Comments

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    looks 6-8, my votes always seem to pick up after a day or so, I was scoring 31 and 32 before these 😅

• ilaydailayda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi, I know the scores are fake but I'm doing well so far and wanted to share my looks if anyone needs inspo. My average score is 51 right now and I'm still in 5th place: 

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

6 7 8 9

You know, even with the sucky scores I'm kind of enjoying this one ( /^ω^)/♪♪
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmyMimi obsessed with what you did with the gloves in your first look 😍 also looooved the other ones
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @brunakkh aww thanks ! 🥺💕 Love that little glove trick, it adds such a pretty touch
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    7-9
    Hey guys! Does anyone struggles as much as I do? I mean I know that my looks aren’t the best suitable for the theme but are they really THAT bad? I mean isn’t 25 means so out of theme? Or is this normal?
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    7-10th look, doing pretty well 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    This is the worst I’ve ever done...

And to think that I was a teenager in the nineties so I should know people wore back then... at this point I’m just hoping I get the phone...
    You were robbed @LindaVB I love the 2nd and 3rd look but they're all gorgeous! 
    Thank you @DoloresWyatt, you are too kind!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Above 50 😌💫💫

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    My best scores so far....🙂

Very clever! Your first look is Vivian from Pretty Woman, right?
    Yes, it is! I love Pretty Woman and I LOVE this iconic look! 😍
    Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I started school in 94, watched Baywatch and Power Rangers, performed with my best friends on numerous school events as Spice Girls. There was a lot of war and poverty going on but with dreams of girl power and shiny beaches we all grew up into stylish independent women 🙏🌟

We might need another 90s inspired SYS soon, please!

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Honestly I've been a lil lost with this theme since I have a hard time placing properly in a time line some of the 80s-90s-00s iconic looks (I mistakenly did a couple of outfits inspired by madonna and britney spears 😭), but I'm honestly just having fun at this point making looks that I think may fit the theme. also, I just realized I gave my first look two mics 🤡

🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I'm honestly done with SYS at this point. I'll just to get diamonds and stop. These outfits may not be amazing but I don't think they're that bad 🤷🏻‍♀️. Outfits 3-10
  • LimatosLimatos Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited May 2021

I can't believe that the orange one got such low votes.... I'm so done with this game is so awesome but at the same time it's getting more frustrating because of this ridiculous low votes, is it that bad? (The other 3 were my highest scores this weekend) Glu please change this because we all are begging you the same. 
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I was looking through 90s fashion insta page and I think I found something. This dress may be inspired from Jean Paul Gaultier’s 1995 collection so it might be useful. 
    ios player - English isn't my first language
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 9-11 ✨

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Looks 1-10 cuz I missed a ticket cuz I overslept like damn I can’t even sleep now 😐😒 smh. Started with low votes and they started increasing afterwards 

• bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    tortor said:
    I am loving the VB this theme!!!

i’m the second row on the left omg 🥺 this is the first time i’ve seen myself posted in the forum!!! thank you much i was pretty proud of that look 💕
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    Looks 9-11 ✨

Do you remember where the last top is from?
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Aniya_ said:
    kkhsam said:
    Looks 9-11 ✨

It’s the brown top from the weekend event box this update dyed blue!! 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Aniya_ said:
    kkhsam said:
    Looks 9-11 ✨

It's from the 04/30/2021 Reality Weekend Event (picture credits to @LindaVB and the events encyclopedia!)

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Getting annoyed with this every SYS my votes start off low then pick up on the last 4/5 tickets, by which point I’ve no hope of reaching the last earnable.

I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @sindhu thank you 😃
    I play on iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.