👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I’m looking for a squad too 🥰 I’ve been a daily player since 2015 and I’d love to join a squad with forum dolls ☺️ if anyone would like to have me please pm me!

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi, I'm also looking for squad. I play daily for almost 3 year.Soo if anyone want me add me or pm me . Ly❤ Android player
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Can we be on the same squad w an android player?
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    I’m looking for a squad too 🥰 I’ve been a daily player sand I’d love to join a squad with forum dolls if anyone would like to have me please pm me!
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Hi I’m looking for a squad. I’m a free player but i only spend my money to buy tickets for sys if I really like the items. I play kkh since 2014 on android and since 2017 on iOS and now I’m on iOS.I check the game the whole time and I’m kinda addicted to it.If anyone would like to have me please pm me.🙋🏻‍♀️🙂
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    periimia said:
    Can we be on the same squad w an android player?
    Yes!
  • TinaGinaTinaGina Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I'd love to join a squad! I've been playing since last autumn and I play every day. I don't spend money, but I do play a lot 😊 Let me know if there's a spot available for me in your squad 💖

I'm on Android 😊
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hey dolls! 
    Decided I'll start a squad myself! I'm a daily player who occasionally spends too much on this game and anyone who wants to join can PM me!

UPDATE we have (I think 13/14 spots filled)
  • FashionStephenFashionStephen Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    My wife and I are daily players, looking for a squad for the both of us! I only started playing so my avatar could marry hers, but it's been months and it's just really fun to show each other our styles! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I'm looking for a squad too ❤️ I'm a paid daily player

Edit: joined one, so no longer looking for a squad 💚 Appreciate everyone reaching out and I hope we all have fun with this new feature! 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Hi dolls, I’m looking to join a squad. I’m a free player on ios and been playing since 2014. I’m an occasional poster on the forum and a bit on the quiet side, but I love to have fun! You can count on me to log in daily. If you’re looking for more squad members send me a dm!🙂
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Looking for a squad! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Hi! 
    I’m looking for a squad to join.
    I’m a daily player, I started playing in February 2020. I spend real money in the game regularly 🙈
    I’m so excited about this! 😍 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    My wife and I are daily players, looking for a squad for the both of us! I only started playing so my avatar could marry hers, but it's been months and it's just really fun to show each other our styles! 
    I'm starting a Squad and would love if you and your wife joined
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Tbh in my opinion, I think that if someone purchases an item of ours in the squad, like a dress with diamonds, then we should get 12 or 25 diamonds since that’s how much the dresses cost. Or any other item. They should also remove the cash feature for videos and replace it with diamonds bc I highly doubt that anyone watches the videos to receive cash. 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I would love to find a squad! I play daily and spend money but only on things from the offer board or tickets here and there, so I don’t believe that counts for the rewards. I’m not an overly social person but I’d hate to miss out on all the lovely opportunities just because I don’t know anyone lol please dm me if you’re looking for any more members ☺️
  • averykkhaverykkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Hi! I’m a daily player since Fall 2020 and I’d love to join a squad! I don’t have a huge closet yet, but I do purchase occasionally. I will admit I’m a little addicted to the game... though I don’t post a ton. 

Hopefully fashion goals and triple threat will start to count in the future towards squad purchased. 
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Hi dolls, I'm looking for a squad too😍🥺 I'm a daily android player, I spend real money occasionally. 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Hi all 😊
    I am an addicted daily player 😂 I buy almost all bundles, diamonds from time to time and frequently the 12 tickets bundle ( I don’t know if these help ).
  • matildesntmatildesnt Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Hey dolls! 
    Decided I'll start a squad myself! I'm a daily player who occasionally spends too much on this game and anyone who wants to join can PM me!
    Can I be part of your squad? I spend some money from time to time but I play daily for a year and a half now! ❤️
    Italian gal from Tuscany 🇮🇹 Philosophy Student 👩‍🎓 I love the Kar-Jenner squad ❤️
  • daugiodaugio Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    first time joining the forum after 2 years of playing daily! I started KKH when it was released, but then I changed my phone and lost everything 😔 so I spent some time away from it and then came back even better 🤩
    really excited for the new feature and I hope to find a good squad 💜 I play daily and spend money on it as well. also I’m from Brazil, so I’m sorry for any spelling error 😬 please contact me if you have any room available on your squad, can’t wait!!
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I came across the community a while ago, but this is my first time posting! I started playing the game from Summer/Fall 2020, and I'm a completely free player. I play daily and I'm super excited for this feature! So if there are any others like me and if you have any extra place on your squad, please let me know! Thanks! :)
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • mydoll_kkhmydoll_kkh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi all 😊,  joined in 2014 and played for several years. Life situations changed and came back around Dec 2019. Been playing daily since spending far too much on the game🤔
    Have lurked on the forum since coming back and found so much great info to help me in the game .  Finding a squad has given me the push i needed to join 😊
    Still trying to catch up with the changes, esp. sys. Also can't believe how great your dolls look and think I have a long way go to go change up my doll.
    Please msg me if you have a place on your squad. 
  • kayleehiltonkayleehilton Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I’ve played this game for 3 years now and I’m literally addicted! I play daily and I’d say I’m quite experienced, so if anyone is looking for a fun chill member for their squad I’m your girl💖

Edit: Joined a squad! 💖
    Hi! I'm Kaylee 🥰
    Level 30   💝
    A+ List  😁
    IOS playerr 📱

• asuna_KKHasuna_KKH Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey, I'd love to join a squad 🥰. I'm a daily player since 2019 and probably quite an item hoarder which makes me excited for all the Lookbooks, always looking forward to find new stylish things and some fun company. 😋
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Hit me up if you are looking for an active, long-time player for your squad! 

Pros of having me in your squad:
    -Daily player, logs in at least once a day 
    -Playing for 5+ years, own many older, rarer items
    -9 Lookbook slots from which to shop

Cons:
    -Unfortunately I almost never spend real money on the game, outside of the occasional Triple Threat offer (not included for squad gifts)
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I took a hiatus from the game for a few months because it was getting to be a lot but this new feature seems amazing! I’ve been playing my current game for a couple years, so I do have some older items. I occasionally spend diamonds and kstars and I log in every day even if I don’t play. I am a free player, but I’ve been debating on becoming a paid player so this may sway me into spending some money too! Let me know if anyone has a spot! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • maddieexoxomaddieexoxo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    𝐇𝐢 𝐝𝗼𝐥𝐥𝐬 💖
    I’m looking to join a squad! Im not very active posting on the forum but I always check in for spoilers & updates! I’ve been playing the game daily for the past 3 years, although I’m a free player I have some old/rare items that I’d love to share! Looking forward to making new friends, seeing your gorgeous looks and spreading good vibes 💕

A bit about me, 
    🖤I login the game multiple times a day
    🖤Im a free player but I like to stack my stars and save for the best hehe
    Looking forward to playing with you dolls and joining a fun squad xo 
    💖Level 63💖
    A+++
    Free Player 🖤 IOS
    🇨🇦
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Hey dolls i am looking for a squad. I have been playing since November 2020. I spend real money on the game from time to time. You can say i am addicted. Never heard about the sqaud until today. 🤞
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hey everyone! I just re-downloaded the game and have come back onto the forums (I obviously haven’t changed my pfp since like November lol) but anyway can I also found out about this whole squad thing and if anyone has anymore room in theirs I’d love to join, or if anyone’s looking for one I can start one!
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️